Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ቄሮ የደንቆሮች መንጋ ወይስ አደገኛ ቴረሪስት ድርጅት?

Post by Horus » 08 Nov 2019, 23:55

TGAA,
I now clearly understand your point and I agree. Materially and militarily speaking, he might not be in a position to act on all of his propositions and declaration on Ethiopianism. But, I fully agree that Abiye has shown a lack of integrity, moral fortitude and moral courage. A person does not have to have the power to act on his/her conviction but must stand his position in principle. In fact, Abiye could have simply stated the morally correct and courageous position and added that he lacked the forces to arrest Jawar or other criminals. Ethiopians to a man could have understood his position.

My argument is that Abiye is largely an Oromo ethnic politician who truly believes in Machiavellian intrigue and game of power. In his Irkabna Menber political game theory, people in these massacres are mere elements on the game board and that is why he characterized the massacre as conflict. He is totally into utilitarian instrumentalist power play. These type of people don't have principles; they have interests. Their commitment is to their ambition of power and winning. Depending on each state of affairs, they shift their views to soften the crisis of day. We shall see.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ቄሮ የደንቆሮች መንጋ ወይስ አደገኛ ቴረሪስት ድርጅት?

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2019, 00:57

The Power of the Ethiopian Diaspora will soon make so expensive for Qerro terrorists who try to behave as if they are Bale Robe.