Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun

Re: ቄሮ የደንቆሮች መንጋ ወይስ አደገኛ ቴረሪስት ድርጅት?

Post by sun » 08 Nov 2019, 19:01

Hmm... 8)

What is most amazing and absurd is the fact as to why all of you cheesy ar$$$$ baboon chimp extremist war mongering [email protected] neftenya Amara elites (if at all you are NOT the some of these cvnning tplf oligarch propagandist) are not going to fight your own lovely wars dying for your imagined causes like men instead of hiding under your mamma's skirt or in England like always and begging, agitating and pushing the democratic Oromos to go to fight and die for your fairy tale wars in your fairy tale lands while you are proceeding on sniffing and stealing Oromo human and material resources at the same time. If you start playing with Eritrea means that you may become extinct for good. Okay? Okay! :lol:

present wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 16:05
I agree with Horus and most of the stuff you've said, however, I wouldn't say Abiy is a coward though. Remember, Abiy killed a lot of ascari Eritreans at the Badime war! And of course he is very proud of it!

I say he still got one more chance to make it work. That is why Ethiopians are not out opposing him now

TGAA wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 02:34
Horus,
Abey is a coward. So what you do with Coward ? you leave him home when you go to a war. He is the weak link , so we don't need him. Mind you -- it is possible he may have other virutes , but being brave is not one of them. While he has all the evidance on his hand not to call the evil deed of ethnic cleansing by its name is the most cowards act of all. As Ethiopians what should do and I am sure will do is protect our life -- protect our country and pay the ultmate price when it is called for , and makeing sure those who are willing to cross us pay duble for it. It is possible that when the victory is in our side --you know, we can use his praise of Ethiopia to sooth our soul ,discounting the very existance of his BOKBAKA heart.

Abere

Post by Abere » 08 Nov 2019, 20:32

To be honest, in order to save the lives of these young mobster of Qerros(most of whom are unemployed and uneducated), Abiy Ahmed's government has to outlaw and ban. Anyone associated or affiliated to Qerro has to be taken into custody and correction facilities. It is very obvious now, Qero will not help either to the ordinary Oromos or to Ethiopians at large and has proved itself this group is a menace to society. Its ringleader terrorist Jawar has to be locked up and face charge for his reckless action of genocide and religious persecution. Jawar is exploiting the opportunism and weakness of Abiy Ahmed. It is very difficult to differentiate Abiy from Jawar, when one sees Abiy letting this terrorist [deleted] allover. Like it or not, Jawar's days are numbered, unlike Abiy the Ethiopian people will man-up and kick this dirty Arab mercenary.

present
Member+

Post by present » 08 Nov 2019, 22:23

You are an idiot man, like the Kebt Keros! The whole Ethiopians are disgusted- they saw through you- you jewarians wahabis against the mighty Ethiopians :lol:

sun wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 19:01
Hmm... 8)

What is most amazing and absurd is the fact as to why all of you cheesy ar$$$$ baboon chimp extremist war mongering [email protected] neftenya Amara elites (if at all you are NOT the some of these cvnning tplf oligarch propagandist) are not going to fight your own lovely wars dying for your imagined causes like men instead of hiding under your mamma's skirt or in England like always and begging, agitating and pushing the democratic Oromos to go to fight and die for your fairy tale wars in your fairy tale lands while you are proceeding on sniffing and stealing Oromo human and material resources at the same time. If you start playing with Eritrea means that you may become extinct for good. Okay? Okay! :lol:

present wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 16:05
I agree with Horus and most of the stuff you've said, however, I wouldn't say Abiy is a coward though. Remember, Abiy killed a lot of ascari Eritreans at the Badime war! And of course he is very proud of it!

I say he still got one more chance to make it work. That is why Ethiopians are not out opposing him now

TGAA wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 02:34
Horus,
Abey is a coward. So what you do with Coward ? you leave him home when you go to a war. He is the weak link , so we don't need him. Mind you -- it is possible he may have other virutes , but being brave is not one of them. While he has all the evidance on his hand not to call the evil deed of ethnic cleansing by its name is the most cowards act of all. As Ethiopians what should do and I am sure will do is protect our life -- protect our country and pay the ultmate price when it is called for , and makeing sure those who are willing to cross us pay duble for it. It is possible that when the victory is in our side --you know, we can use his praise of Ethiopia to sooth our soul ,discounting the very existance of his BOKBAKA heart.

TGAA

Post by TGAA » 08 Nov 2019, 23:04

Present,
What is needed is not the traditional spear waving ,tank jamping bravery of yorn years but a courage of moral clarity. Both Abeys proclaimed faith and his loyality to Ethipia soverginity should have made him to take actions that is consistent with his proclaimed convictions but his moral hasitance and moral cowardice brought us to precipice. While mob is agitated ,victoms are identified for sloughterd , he calls it conflict. If this is not cowardice then what is?

ethiopian

Post by ethiopian » 08 Nov 2019, 23:47

Present is the new Ethash .... no substance but tera rumbles and insults . setaset woizero

Horus

Post by Horus » 08 Nov 2019, 23:55

TGAA,
I now clearly understand your point and I agree. Materially and militarily speaking, he might not be in a position to act on all of his propositions and declaration on Ethiopianism. But, I fully agree that Abiye has shown a lack of integrity, moral fortitude and moral courage. A person does not have to have the power to act on his/her conviction but must stand his position in principle. In fact, Abiye could have simply stated the morally correct and courageous position and added that he lacked the forces to arrest Jawar or other criminals. Ethiopians to a man could have understood his position.

My argument is that Abiye is largely an Oromo ethnic politician who truly believes in Machiavellian intrigue and game of power. In his Irkabna Menber political game theory, people in these massacres are mere elements on the game board and that is why he characterized the massacre as conflict. He is totally into utilitarian instrumentalist power play. These type of people don't have principles; they have interests. Their commitment is to their ambition of power and winning. Depending on each state of affairs, they shift their views to soften the crisis of day. We shall see.

Horus

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2019, 00:57

The Power of the Ethiopian Diaspora will soon make so expensive for Qerro terrorists who try to behave as if they are Bale Robe.