Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 7361
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Ejolie students in Haramaya university are telling the ligagam fagat Naftagnaw Abiot Madiat to go down to his grave

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Nov 2019, 17:26

Last edited by Abdelaziz on 07 Nov 2019, 17:59, edited 2 times in total.

Abere
Member
Posts: 189
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: Ejolies students in Harameya university are telling the ligagam fagat Naftagnaw Abiot Madiat to go down to his g

Post by Abere » 07 Nov 2019, 17:31

እነኝህ ቄሮዎች ሞት አምሯቸዋል እንዴ - ቆርቆሮ እራሶች። አይጥ ለሞቷ የድመት አፍንጫ ታሸታለች አሉ። ከኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ጋር የማይችሉትን ፍጥጫ ተመግጠም አርፈው ቢቀመጡ መላክም ነው። ምናባዊቷ ኦሮምያ እን ቆርቆሮ እራስ ኦነግ ቄሮ ብቻ ነው በኢትዮጵያ ዘወትር ብጥብጥ እና ሜንጫ የሚጎትት። አደብ እና ልክ የሚያስገባ ኃይል ያስፈልጋል።

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 7361
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: Ejolie students in Haramaya university are telling the ligagam fagat Naftagnaw Abiot Madiat to go down to his g

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Nov 2019, 21:36

Abere, you mean you are the crazy Abere Adamu, Amhara kili's police commander who is now in hiding? You must be wetting your pants seeing Haramaya university student movement against Meshrefet which is spreading everywhere.

Abere
Member
Posts: 189
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: Ejolie students in Haramaya university are telling the ligagam fagat Naftagnaw Abiot Madiat to go down to his g

Post by Abere » 08 Nov 2019, 20:03

Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 21:36
Abere, you mean you are the crazy Abere Adamu, Amhara kili's police commander who is now in hiding? You must be wetting your pants seeing Haramaya university student movement against Meshrefet which is spreading everywhere.
አብዱል፤

ከባሌ እና አሩሲ የተመለምሉ የጁሃር ድንዝዝ ቄሮዎች ዓለማያ ዩኒቨርስቲ ተበጠበጡ ማለት ምንም ማለት አይደለም - እራሳቸውን ይጎዳሉ እንጅ። ሥነ-ስርዓት ካልያዙ ብዕራቸውን እየሰባበር ከነ ገጀራቸው እና ሜንጫቸው እስር ቤት የሚዘጋ ወይም ሜንጫቸውን እያንተራሰ የሚያስተኛቸው ኃይል ይኖራል። እስከ አሁን ሥርዓት ዐልባ ሆኖ የሚቧርቀው የኦሮሞ ቄሮ እና ኦነግ ብቻ ነው። ለአህያ ማር አይጥማትም የሚባለው እውነት ነው ለካ። ተምኔታዊቷ ኦሮምያ እኮ የኢትዮጵያን ህዝብ የፍዬል ሻኛ ያቅርብልኝ እያለች ይኸው ሁለት ድፍን ዓመት ስትረብሽ። ያለው እና የቀረው ብቸኛ አማራጭ እራሷን ኦሮምያ የምትባል ትርክት ማጥፋት ብቻ ነው።

sun
Member
Posts: 4492
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Ejolie students in Haramaya university are telling the ligagam fagat Naftagnaw Abiot Madiat to go down to his g

Post by sun » 08 Nov 2019, 20:31

Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 17:26
hmm... :P

Please stop putting your shameless dirty poisonous words in to their clean mouths and then waiting them to be shot on the spot so that Wayane oligarchs run around SHOUTING "Oromos have no leaders, let us we the tplf oligarchs go and lead the Oromo people so that we may shoot and loot them again" Ohh... God! what a small noisy brown cvnning fox dressed in sheep skin and trying to stand guard for the Sheep community in order to have spicy grilled Sheep meat? :lol:

sun
Member
Posts: 4492
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Ejolie students in Haramaya university are telling the ligagam fagat Naftagnaw Abiot Madiat to go down to his g

Post by sun » 08 Nov 2019, 20:41

Abere wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 20:03
Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 21:36
Abere, you mean you are the crazy Abere Adamu, Amhara kili's police commander who is now in hiding? You must be wetting your pants seeing Haramaya university student movement against Meshrefet which is spreading everywhere.
አብዱል፤

ከባሌ እና አሩሲ የተመለምሉ የጁሃር ድንዝዝ ቄሮዎች ዓለማያ ዩኒቨርስቲ ተበጠበጡ ማለት ምንም ማለት አይደለም - እራሳቸውን ይጎዳሉ እንጅ። ሥነ-ስርዓት ካልያዙ ብዕራቸውን እየሰባበር ከነ ገጀራቸው እና ሜንጫቸው እስር ቤት የሚዘጋ ወይም ሜንጫቸውን እያንተራሰ የሚያስተኛቸው ኃይል ይኖራል። እስከ አሁን ሥርዓት ዐልባ ሆኖ የሚቧርቀው የኦሮሞ ቄሮ እና ኦነግ ብቻ ነው። ለአህያ ማር አይጥማትም የሚባለው እውነት ነው ለካ። ተምኔታዊቷ ኦሮምያ እኮ የኢትዮጵያን ህዝብ የፍዬል ሻኛ ያቅርብልኝ እያለች ይኸው ሁለት ድፍን ዓመት ስትረብሽ። ያለው እና የቀረው ብቸኛ አማራጭ እራሷን ኦሮምያ የምትባል ትርክት ማጥፋት ብቻ ነው።
Hmm... 8)

How about forcing down your moldy throat the same medicine which you are recommending for others? Do you think that 50 million Oromos and all of the pro federal nations and nationalities of Ethiopia re incapable of easily doing that for self defense, if needed?


"Always remember, rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots. ~Ziad K.

Abere
Member
Posts: 189
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: Ejolie students in Haramaya university are telling the ligagam fagat Naftagnaw Abiot Madiat to go down to his g

Post by Abere » 08 Nov 2019, 21:16

sun wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 20:41
Abere wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 20:03
Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 21:36
Abere, you mean you are the crazy Abere Adamu, Amhara kili's police commander who is now in hiding? You must be wetting your pants seeing Haramaya university student movement against Meshrefet which is spreading everywhere.
አብዱል፤

ከባሌ እና አሩሲ የተመለምሉ የጁሃር ድንዝዝ ቄሮዎች ዓለማያ ዩኒቨርስቲ ተበጠበጡ ማለት ምንም ማለት አይደለም - እራሳቸውን ይጎዳሉ እንጅ። ሥነ-ስርዓት ካልያዙ ብዕራቸውን እየሰባበር ከነ ገጀራቸው እና ሜንጫቸው እስር ቤት የሚዘጋ ወይም ሜንጫቸውን እያንተራሰ የሚያስተኛቸው ኃይል ይኖራል። እስከ አሁን ሥርዓት ዐልባ ሆኖ የሚቧርቀው የኦሮሞ ቄሮ እና ኦነግ ብቻ ነው። ለአህያ ማር አይጥማትም የሚባለው እውነት ነው ለካ። ተምኔታዊቷ ኦሮምያ እኮ የኢትዮጵያን ህዝብ የፍዬል ሻኛ ያቅርብልኝ እያለች ይኸው ሁለት ድፍን ዓመት ስትረብሽ። ያለው እና የቀረው ብቸኛ አማራጭ እራሷን ኦሮምያ የምትባል ትርክት ማጥፋት ብቻ ነው።
Hmm... 8)

How about forcing down your moldy throat the same medicine which you are recommending for others? Do you think that 50 million Oromos and all of the pro federal nations and nationalities of Ethiopia re incapable of easily doing that for self defense, if needed?


"Always remember, rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots. ~Ziad K.
The sun is setting for you terrorist OLF thugs soon - simply because OLF is an irrational mob whose existence a threat for the lives of the 100 million Ethiopians. Patience is a virtue, but for the fool OLF and its illiterate Qeros it is not. You can't be given a license to kill innocent citizens indefinitely. ምድር ጦር አምጭ ላለ ጥጋበኛ ደምበኛ ጦር ይጠብቀዋል።

Post Reply