Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Like Zemene mini-lic'k, Zemene fa'gat Meshrefet will be remebered as Zemene Ambeta and Zemene Elqit.

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Nov 2019, 07:00

No wonder the son of wi'tch and Lucifer liga'gam fagat abiot madiat is so infatuated with the notorious quewie-lemTam mini-li'ck.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Like Zemene mini-lic'k, Zemene fa'gat Meshrefet will be remebered as Zemene Ambeta and Zemene Elqit.

Post by Hawzen » 06 Nov 2019, 18:46

Abdelaziz wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 07:00
No wonder the son of wi'tch and Lucifer liga'gam fagat abiot madiat is so infatuated with the notorious quewie-lemTam mini-li'ck.
Sister Abi-gail,

The more your open your mouth, the more your stinky behind gets stretched and I don't think you are trying to do your part in order to heal the deformity of your stinky behind. How about nourishing your body with high protein content from the blessing your Tigray has just received as a blessing from the sky? Everybody knows the most nutritious diet in the least important killil Tigray these days is Ambeta aka Locust.

My advise is that you take your time with your Nigerian man but make sure you relax your deformed stinky behind :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: .

May God Bless the Nobel Peace Prize Winner the Honorable Prime Minster Dr. Abby.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Re: Like Zemene mini-lic'k, Zemene fa'gat Meshrefet will be remebered as Zemene Ambeta and Zemene Elqit.

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Nov 2019, 05:00

Baby Hawazen, I almost did not see you, now I feel like my anaconda is waking up and ready to roar inside your gefiH Hamasenay meakor. you can imagine it is drilling you as you moan from Joy.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Nov 2019, 09:47

Abdul the Woyane bull - Didn’t I say you lack basic intellectual comprehension? Here is the evidence: you copied and pasted the same sh!t to two intelligent people. KIFU!
Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 05:00
Baby Hawazen, I almost did not see you, now I feel like my anaconda is waking up and ready to roar inside your gefiH Hamasenay meakor. you can imagine it is drilling you as you moan from Joy.