Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 7291
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Meshrefet is using white mercenaries paid by Arabs, hoping to assassinate Obo Jaal Marroo, but so far to no avail.

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Nov 2019, 06:46

If Meshrefet thinks he can still hide in 4killo palace after committing such treason on Welega in particular and Oromia in general he better seek help from his debtera relatives in Kimirdingay and/or Tiqildingay.

Ejersa
Member
Posts: 110
Joined: 05 Nov 2019, 10:39

Re: Meshrefet is using white mercenaries paid by Arabs, hoping to assassinate Obo Jaal Marroo, but so far to no avai

Post by Ejersa » 06 Nov 2019, 07:14

Why don't u consume your Ambeta in your rocky land instead of bending to one group of our brothers so that to create crack & find a path with your stolen money.
Abdelaziz wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 06:46
If Meshrefet thinks he can still hide in 4killo palace after committing such treason on Welega in particular and Oromia in general he better seek help from his debtera relatives in Kimirdingay and/or Tiqildingay.

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 7291
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: Meshrefet is using white mercenaries paid by Arabs, hoping to assassinate Obo Jaal Marroo, but so far to no avai

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Nov 2019, 07:22

Tilam Hamashenay terewaee Lootinesh, bend and I will show you what a real anaconda can do to you, crack you into two pieces. wesfatam weshela cursedarteran ho'mo, Ambeta is coming to you soon , it is now ravaging nearly half of East Africa, And guess what, Tigray is the only place that have lost no crops so far.

Ejersa
Member
Posts: 110
Joined: 05 Nov 2019, 10:39

Re: Meshrefet is using white mercenaries paid by Arabs, hoping to assassinate Obo Jaal Marroo, but so far to no avai

Post by Ejersa » 06 Nov 2019, 07:28

Hare Hateraw! It is wounderful to witness that tigre are transformed from che chebsa & kitfo meal to Ambeta meal. From killing machines to bending for our oromo jela :lol:
Abdelaziz wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 07:22
Tilam Hamashenay terewaee Lootinesh, bend and I will show you what a real anaconda can do to you, crack you into two pieces. [deleted] weshela cursedarteran ho'mo, Ambeta is coming to you soon , it is now ravaging nearly half of East Africa, And guess what, Tigray is the only place that have lost no crops so far.

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 7291
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: Meshrefet is using white mercenaries paid by Arabs, hoping to assassinate Obo Jaal Marroo, but so far to no avai

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Nov 2019, 07:35

Tilam Mahasenay-Gonderam ho,mo, it is you who had been bending for oromifa speaking gudifechan Fagats like Meshrefet who had been sharing the Arab spe-rm in their d-ksu-cking mouths with you. Fagat Gudifechas are fo,cking Gonderams and Hamasens … that is what we saw the last 2 years and beyond. Tigreans heroes are always at the top of the [deleted] chain,live with it, now bend low for my anaconda that is looming large and turgid over your wide Hamasenay-Gonderam orifices.

Hawzen
Member
Posts: 4913
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Meshrefet is using white mercenaries paid by Arabs, hoping to assassinate Obo Jaal Marroo, but so far to no avai

Post by Hawzen » 06 Nov 2019, 18:53

Ejersa wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 07:28
Hare Hateraw! It is wounderful to witness that tigre are transformed from che chebsa & kitfo meal to Ambeta meal. From killing machines to bending for our oromo jela :lol:
Abdelaziz wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 07:22
Tilam Hamashenay terewaee Lootinesh, bend and I will show you what a real anaconda can do to you, crack you into two pieces. [deleted] weshela cursedarteran ho'mo, Ambeta is coming to you soon , it is now ravaging nearly half of East Africa, And guess what, Tigray is the only place that have lost no crops so far.
By the way, Aboy Sibhat Nega, Abay Tsehaye, Getachew Assefa and other coward TPLF goons miss QurT & kitfo meal so much. I wonder if Aboy-Sibhat Nega misses QurT and Kitfo as much as Sister Aziza aka's sister Abi-gail's deformed stinky behind misses her Nigeria man though.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Post Reply