Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 13888
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Ethioash በሚባል ቆሻሻ የንግዴ ልጅ ሳቢያ ERን ለመተው ተቃርቤአለሁ !!

Post by Horus » 05 Nov 2019, 02:40

ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector ለ24 ሰአት እዚህ በስብሶ አተላ ሲተፋ እድሜ አልቆ አሁን ልክ እንደ ሃላፊ መንገዲ 'ስኖር ኢ አር ሆኜ ስሞት ማናንም እሆናለሁ' እያለ ነው። ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል ። ሁሉም ሰው ስለ ዘጋው በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ ሳቢያ ለምን መልስ አትመልሱም አለን። ይህ ትል አፍ የለማኝ ልጅ !!!

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 994
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: Ethioash በሚባል ቆሻሻ የንግዴ ልጅ ሳቢያ ERን ለመተው ተቃርቤአለሁ !!

Post by kibramlak » 05 Nov 2019, 03:08

Just simple,, ignore him. He is a loser tplf remnant who wish nothing but the chaos in the country
Horus wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 02:40
ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector ለ24 ሰአት እዚህ በስብሶ አተላ ሲተፋ እድሜ አልቆ አሁን ልክ እንደ ሃላፊ መንገዲ 'ስኖር ኢ አር ሆኜ ስሞት ማናንም እሆናለሁ' እያለ ነው። ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል ። ሁሉም ሰው ስለ ዘጋው በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ ሳቢያ ለምን መልስ አትመልሱም አለን። ይህ ትል አፍ የለማኝ ልጅ !!!

Selam/
Member
Posts: 2418
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Ethioash በሚባል ቆሻሻ የንግዴ ልጅ ሳቢያ ERን ለመተው ተቃርቤአለሁ !!

Post by Selam/ » 05 Nov 2019, 19:48

I will take care of that mfkr woyane snake. I know his hot spots and genetic deficiencies.
Horus wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 02:40
ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector ለ24 ሰአት እዚህ በስብሶ አተላ ሲተፋ እድሜ አልቆ አሁን ልክ እንደ ሃላፊ መንገዲ 'ስኖር ኢ አር ሆኜ ስሞት ማናንም እሆናለሁ' እያለ ነው። ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል ። ሁሉም ሰው ስለ ዘጋው በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ ሳቢያ ለምን መልስ አትመልሱም አለን። ይህ ትል አፍ የለማኝ ልጅ !!!

Jaegol
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: 31 Oct 2019, 20:06

Re: Ethioash በሚባል ቆሻሻ የንግዴ ልጅ ሳቢያ ERን ለመተው ተቃርቤአለሁ !!

Post by Jaegol » 05 Nov 2019, 20:14

It’s good riddance to see the TPlf cadres retire finally out of frustration and realization of how insignificant they are to Ethiopian politics or future

sun
Member
Posts: 4483
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Ethioash በሚባል ቆሻሻ የንግዴ ልጅ ሳቢያ ERን ለመተው ተቃርቤአለሁ !!

Post by sun » 05 Nov 2019, 20:28

Horus wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 02:40
ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector ለ24 ሰአት እዚህ በስብሶ አተላ ሲተፋ እድሜ አልቆ አሁን ልክ እንደ ሃላፊ መንገዲ 'ስኖር ኢ አር ሆኜ ስሞት ማናንም እሆናለሁ' እያለ ነው። ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል ። ሁሉም ሰው ስለ ዘጋው በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ ሳቢያ ለምን መልስ አትመልሱም አለን። ይህ ትል አፍ የለማኝ ልጅ !!! የንግዴ ልጅ
Hmm... :P

1. የንግዴ ልጅ
2. የለማኝ ልጅ
3. ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector
4. ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል
5. በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ
:lol: :lol:

With your plethora of serial insults in Amharic you have awarded the Gold Medal of moral upper hand to Ethoash to enjoy with pleasure and great joy. We call this as love/hate relationship. In fact I think that you miss Ethoash because you came out of your cave at a time when he was complaining of lonliness. :lol:
Now you see as to how much insults you have landed on this forum only by writing two simple lines. But such shameful insults from some one claiming to be educated teach us nothing but vagabond on the road not wisdom minus boredom. I am not a politician but yet I understand from his comments the fact that ethoash reasons with facts and can easily defeat your arguments using his small left hand finger which may irritate you like throat full of smashed fresh ginger which you couldn't resist coming to fetch for it.

“Good bye AEHS. You svck. I hate you. And yet... Somehow I'll miss you too.” ~Meg C., Forever Princess :P

Selam/
Member
Posts: 2418
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Ethioash በሚባል ቆሻሻ የንግዴ ልጅ ሳቢያ ERን ለመተው ተቃርቤአለሁ !!

Post by Selam/ » 06 Nov 2019, 07:43

Here is another disgusting Woyane rat scrambling in rescue effort. Trust me, all TPLF thugs deserve the worst of everything, whether it’s profanity or brutality. You reap what you sow. KIFU!

sun wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 20:28
Horus wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 02:40
ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector ለ24 ሰአት እዚህ በስብሶ አተላ ሲተፋ እድሜ አልቆ አሁን ልክ እንደ ሃላፊ መንገዲ 'ስኖር ኢ አር ሆኜ ስሞት ማናንም እሆናለሁ' እያለ ነው። ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል ። ሁሉም ሰው ስለ ዘጋው በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ ሳቢያ ለምን መልስ አትመልሱም አለን። ይህ ትል አፍ የለማኝ ልጅ !!! የንግዴ ልጅ
Hmm... :P

1. የንግዴ ልጅ
2. የለማኝ ልጅ
3. ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector
4. ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል
5. በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ
:lol: :lol:

With your plethora of serial insults in Amharic you have awarded the Gold Medal of moral upper hand to Ethoash to enjoy with pleasure and great joy. We call this as love/hate relationship. In fact I think that you miss Ethoash because you came out of your cave at a time when he was complaining of lonliness. :lol:
Now you see as to how much insults you have landed on this forum only by writing two simple lines. But such shameful insults from some one claiming to be educated teach us nothing but vagabond on the road not wisdom minus boredom. I am not a politician but yet I understand from his comments the fact that ethoash reasons with facts and can easily defeat your arguments using his small left hand finger which may irritate you like throat full of smashed fresh ginger which you couldn't resist coming to fetch for it.

“Good bye AEHS. You svck. I hate you. And yet... Somehow I'll miss you too.” ~Meg C., Forever Princess :P

sun
Member
Posts: 4483
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Ethioash በሚባል ቆሻሻ የንግዴ ልጅ ሳቢያ ERን ለመተው ተቃርቤአለሁ !!

Post by sun » 06 Nov 2019, 19:57

“Good bye AEHS. You svck. I hate you. And yet... Somehow I'll miss you too.” ~Meg C., Forever Princess

“THE UNFORGIVEN

Tell me if you've ever had to deal with these kinds of people:

The kind who take and don't give.
The kind to whom you give and give,
And they keep asking.
The kind to whom you give and give and they say you gave nothing.
The kind whom have never offered anything,
But act like they're the ones providing
EVERYTHING.

The kind you give and give,
But take more than you can give.
And when they have already taken everything,
They get mad at you when you say you have
Nothing more to give.

The unforgiving,
The misgiving,
Wastefully living -
And selfishly driven.
The rat that never gives back but instead call you the rat,
Yet is so quick to attack -
Because they think the word
TAKING
Seriously means the taking rat
while attacking the GIVING part.”
~By Suzy K., Rise Up and Salute the Sun 8)
Selam/ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 07:43
Here is another disgusting Woyane rat scrambling in rescue effort. Trust me, all TPLF thugs deserve the worst of everything, whether it’s profanity or brutality. You reap what you sow. KIFU!

sun wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 20:28
Horus wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 02:40
ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector ለ24 ሰአት እዚህ በስብሶ አተላ ሲተፋ እድሜ አልቆ አሁን ልክ እንደ ሃላፊ መንገዲ 'ስኖር ኢ አር ሆኜ ስሞት ማናንም እሆናለሁ' እያለ ነው። ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል ። ሁሉም ሰው ስለ ዘጋው በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ ሳቢያ ለምን መልስ አትመልሱም አለን። ይህ ትል አፍ የለማኝ ልጅ !!! የንግዴ ልጅ
Hmm... :P

1. የንግዴ ልጅ
2. የለማኝ ልጅ
3. ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector
4. ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል
5. በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ
:lol: :lol:

With your plethora of serial insults in Amharic you have awarded the Gold Medal of moral upper hand to Ethoash to enjoy with pleasure and great joy. We call this as love/hate relationship. In fact I think that you miss Ethoash because you came out of your cave at a time when he was complaining of lonliness. :lol:
Now you see as to how much insults you have landed on this forum only by writing two simple lines. But such shameful insults from some one claiming to be educated teach us nothing but vagabond on the road not wisdom minus boredom. I am not a politician but yet I understand from his comments the fact that ethoash reasons with facts and can easily defeat your arguments using his small left hand finger which may irritate you like throat full of smashed fresh ginger which you couldn't resist coming to fetch for it.

“Good bye AEHS. You svck. I hate you. And yet... Somehow I'll miss you too.” ~Meg C., Forever Princess :P

Selam/
Member
Posts: 2418
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Ethioash በሚባል ቆሻሻ የንግዴ ልጅ ሳቢያ ERን ለመተው ተቃርቤአለሁ !!

Post by Selam/ » 06 Nov 2019, 21:02

No doubt Suzy Kassem’s poem isn’t meant to be projected from the perspective of people who suffer from cognitive bias. Seek medical help, Woyane rat.

sun wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 19:57
“Good bye AEHS. You svck. I hate you. And yet... Somehow I'll miss you too.” ~Meg C., Forever Princess

“THE UNFORGIVEN

Tell me if you've ever had to deal with these kinds of people:

The kind who take and don't give.
The kind to whom you give and give,
And they keep asking.
The kind to whom you give and give and they say you gave nothing.
The kind whom have never offered anything,
But act like they're the ones providing
EVERYTHING.

The kind you give and give,
But take more than you can give.
And when they have already taken everything,
They get mad at you when you say you have
Nothing more to give.

The unforgiving,
The misgiving,
Wastefully living -
And selfishly driven.
The rat that never gives back but instead call you the rat,
Yet is so quick to attack -
Because they think the word
TAKING
Seriously means the taking rat
while attacking the GIVING part.”
~By Suzy K., Rise Up and Salute the Sun 8)
Selam/ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 07:43
Here is another disgusting Woyane rat scrambling in rescue effort. Trust me, all TPLF thugs deserve the worst of everything, whether it’s profanity or brutality. You reap what you sow. KIFU!

sun wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 20:28
Horus wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 02:40
ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector ለ24 ሰአት እዚህ በስብሶ አተላ ሲተፋ እድሜ አልቆ አሁን ልክ እንደ ሃላፊ መንገዲ 'ስኖር ኢ አር ሆኜ ስሞት ማናንም እሆናለሁ' እያለ ነው። ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል ። ሁሉም ሰው ስለ ዘጋው በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ ሳቢያ ለምን መልስ አትመልሱም አለን። ይህ ትል አፍ የለማኝ ልጅ !!! የንግዴ ልጅ
Hmm... :P

1. የንግዴ ልጅ
2. የለማኝ ልጅ
3. ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector
4. ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል
5. በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ
:lol: :lol:

With your plethora of serial insults in Amharic you have awarded the Gold Medal of moral upper hand to Ethoash to enjoy with pleasure and great joy. We call this as love/hate relationship. In fact I think that you miss Ethoash because you came out of your cave at a time when he was complaining of lonliness. :lol:
Now you see as to how much insults you have landed on this forum only by writing two simple lines. But such shameful insults from some one claiming to be educated teach us nothing but vagabond on the road not wisdom minus boredom. I am not a politician but yet I understand from his comments the fact that ethoash reasons with facts and can easily defeat your arguments using his small left hand finger which may irritate you like throat full of smashed fresh ginger which you couldn't resist coming to fetch for it.

“Good bye AEHS. You svck. I hate you. And yet... Somehow I'll miss you too.” ~Meg C., Forever Princess :P

present
Member+
Posts: 9018
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ethioash በሚባል ቆሻሻ የንግዴ ልጅ ሳቢያ ERን ለመተው ተቃርቤአለሁ !!

Post by present » 07 Nov 2019, 18:42

Horus,
We got that idiot. I don't even read his comment. Like selam said It's a waste of time

Hawzen
Member
Posts: 4915
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Ethioash በሚባል ቆሻሻ የንግዴ ልጅ ሳቢያ ERን ለመተው ተቃርቤአለሁ !!

Post by Hawzen » 07 Nov 2019, 19:14

Horus wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 02:40
ይህ ስራ አልባ welfare collector ለ24 ሰአት እዚህ በስብሶ አተላ ሲተፋ እድሜ አልቆ አሁን ልክ እንደ ሃላፊ መንገዲ 'ስኖር ኢ አር ሆኜ ስሞት ማናንም እሆናለሁ' እያለ ነው። ይህ የጀጀ ዱቄት ራስ ደሞ እሱን አዝናኝ ይፈልጋል ። ሁሉም ሰው ስለ ዘጋው በዚያ ቆሻሻ አፉ ሳቢያ ለምን መልስ አትመልሱም አለን። ይህ ትል አፍ የለማኝ ልጅ !!!
It is your fault brother Horus. Why do you have to read his comments ? I have never ever read any comments or threads from the all rounded expert :lol: :lol: :lol: , brother Ethoash for very very long time... His intelligence is way beyond my capability to understand him and that his comments are boring as hell :lol: :lol: . He is just Mekelle University made genius :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Post Reply