Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Afdeyu

Re: Foiled schemes against Eritrea.

Post by Afdeyu » 03 Nov 2019, 11:55

Justo,
I respect your opinion, however, every Eritrean know the work of the west and their former kedemti Woyane. I just hope grandpa Issu for the sake of his great legacy and legacy of the heroes who defended and died for the country that he finishes successfully with a smooth transition to the next generation and not look for other scary monster enemy that kinstenie allena still. This’s getting old fast.
Eritreans fought and won against the enemy yesterday. Woyane and it’s sponsors allash Elom.
The question is what is next? Looking back and knowing history and learning from it we have to do, but leaking our wounds and trying to prove to our former enemies that we were right is waste of time... let’s move on and think five years from now, ten years from now, the biggest challenge heading to Eritrea is the transition from the current leadership to the next, and the economic challenges facing the country as aftermath of the sanctions.

Habae kuslu habae fewsu yiblu adna,
Wedehankum sesenayu

justo

Post by justo » 03 Nov 2019, 12:38

Afdeyu wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 11:55
Justo,
I respect your opinion, however, every Eritrean know the work of the west and their former kedemti Woyane. I just hope grandpa Issu for the sake of his great legacy and legacy of the heroes who defended and died for the country that he finishes successfully with a smooth transition to the next generation and not look for other scary monster enemy that kinstenie allena still. This’s getting old fast.
Eritreans fought and won against the enemy yesterday. Woyane and it’s sponsors allash Elom.
The question is what is next? Looking back and knowing history and learning from it we have to do, but leaking our wounds and trying to prove to our former enemies that we were right is waste of time... let’s move on and think five years from now, ten years from now, the biggest challenge heading to Eritrea is the transition from the current leadership to the next, and the economic challenges facing the country as aftermath of the sanctions.

Habae kuslu habae fewsu yiblu adna,
Wedehankum sesenayu
You don't need to respect my opinion, just respect the facts. Nobody is looking backwards or licking its wounds, Shabait reported on something that just came out now.

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 03 Nov 2019, 13:44

Oil-rich Venezuela also survived a similar plot to overthrow its democratically elected government.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 03 Nov 2019, 14:05

Thanks for sharing.
eritrea wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 21:09

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Nov 2019, 14:08

ነቶም ዝኽሕዱን ዘቆናጽቡን: ንኤርትራዉያን መሰልቲ: ደቂ ስግሪ ዶብን!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Nov 2019, 14:11

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 03 Nov 2019, 15:40

Case Closed:
By the preponderance of the evidence, and beyond the reasonable doubt
:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

◾4. H.E. Ras Hagos Mirtcha. He was k. in battle with Ras Alula in Shire, 19th January 1897, having had issue,a son: ◾a. Dejazmatch Abraha Hagos. m. 10th July 1896, Woizero Attenesh (b. ca. 1880), eldest daughter of H.H. Ras Mangasha Yohannes, Prince of Tigray. [He may have had issue, four sons: ◾i. H.E. Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha. Governor of Wollo in 1964.
◾ii. Captain Mekkonen Abraha. Cmsnd. Imperial Ethiopian Navy, retd. as Capt. m. (a) a daughter of Dejazmatch Ghebray, educ. Empress Menen Sch., Addis Ababa, by whom he had two children.
◾iii. Ato Hagos Abraha, educ. Tafari Makkonen Sch., Addis Abbaba. Employed with National Bank.
◾iv. Ato Afewerq Abraha. Employed with the Ministry of Land Reform, at Mekele, Tigray. m. Woizero Adanech Berhe, daughter of Woizero Medhin Berad, sister of Fitawrawri Kidane Mesel, from Adowa. He had issue: ◾1a. Ato Amare Afewerki.
◾2a. Ato Isayas Afewerki. b. at Asmara, 2nd February 1946, educ. Addis Ababa Univ., Joined Eritrean People's Liberation Front in 1966, Commissar 1966-1967, Dep. Divisional Cdr. 1967-1969, Co-Founder Eritrean People's Liberation Front (EPLF) 1970, Dep. Gen-Sec. 1977-1978, Sec-Gen. 1978-1994, Presdt. Eritrean People's Front of Democracy and Justice since 1994, Sec-Gen. of the Govt. & C-in-C 1991-1993, Presdt. & C-in-C of Eritrea since 1993. m. Woizero Saba Haile, of Shimezana, Eritrea.
◾3a. Ato Amanuel Afewerq
◾4a. Ato Ermias Afewrq.
◾5a. Ato Yonas Afewerq.
◾1a. Woizero Tsigereda Afewerq.
◾2a. Woizero Arian Afewerki.
http://www.royalark.net/Ethiopia/tigray5.htm
...Family background of the Eritrean tyrant
Isayas' father, Ato Afewerq/ki is from Adi Tanqua-Milash/Tembien and they trace their roots to Agame Awraja of Tigray in Ethiopia.

Isayas's father used to work in Mekele, the capital of Tigray Province. Isayas's father used to work at the Ministry of Land Reform until his retirement. Until he died, those who knew him in Tigray used to identify him as "the man who wears a black suit, a black "cravat"/neck tie and a black hat."

Isayas's Mother Woz. Adanech Berhe is from Adwa in Tigray. This is also the birthplace of the father of Prime Minister Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia.

Isayas's uncles (via his father) are: Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, Captain Mekonnen Abraha, Ato Hagos Abraha.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha (Isayas's uncle) was the Enderassie/Governor of Wollo province in Ethiopia during the reign of Emperor Haileselassie. In 1964 (E.C.), ae Tigray cultural group based in Mekele visited Dessie, the Capital City of Wollo after their tour to Asmara. The Governor of Wollo at the time, Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha, (the Eritrean President's uncle), in a special dinner, organised in their honour expressed his pleasure and gratitude to the Cultural Group for their initiative of popularising the Tigrean folklore music and dances and he told them that he was a Tigrean himself.

Dejazmatch Solomon Abraha revealed to them that his own mother was from Agame Awraja in Beganta-Afeshum Woreda (sub-district) in a village called Qil-a-at" in Tigray, Ethiopia. He also told them that his father was from Tenbien in Tigray.

Navy Captain Mekonnen Abraha was "married" to the daughter of Dejazmatch Ghebray, who was a student at Empress Menen School in Addis Ababa and he is believed to have children from her. Ato Hagos Abraha was a student at Teferi Mekonnen School in Addis Ababa in the mid 1940s. He discontinued his studies due to ill health and later died when he was working at the National Bank in Addis Ababa.

...Isayas's grandmother (on his mother's side) is called Woz. Medhin "Berad" and she is from Adwa in Tigray. She is the sister of Fitawrari Kidane Mesel.

It is also alleged that Fitawrari Kidane is the father of either Ato Kassahun or Ato Yemane Kidane (otherwise known as "Jamaica") of the TPLF/EPRDF ruling group of Ethiopia. If this is true, it implies that Ato "Jamaica" and Isayas Afewerki of Eritrea are in a sense brothers by our Eritrean/Ethiopian definition but a cousin in Western sense
. It is also said that some of the closest people around Isayas Afewerki also have a Tigrean blood. In short, many of those who are fanatic anti-Ethiopia in Asmara are mainly Tigreans/Ethiopians by origin and those who have had strong links and connections with Tigray, in particular, and Ethiopia, in general.

Isayas's aunt (the sister of Isayas's mother) is called Woz. Hana. She is the wife of Ato Belay. Both Woz. Hana and Ato Belay are from Adwa. It is alleged that their children are living in Sweden.

Isayas's uncle (on his mother's side) is married to a woman from Adwa and has a daughter named Woz. Zewdi, who is now said to be living in Germany.

From the above information, the only "Eritreanness" of Isayas Afewerki is that he was born in Eritrean soil and he is married to Woz. Saba Haile of Shimezana of Eritrea.
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Nov 2019, 15:57

እቶም ዘሕመመቶም: ባዕሎም የህተፍትፉ!!! :lol:

Last edited by Zmeselo on 03 Nov 2019, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Nov 2019, 15:58

^^^ Asswash

ምስክር ጥራ ቢሉት አጋሜን ይዞ መጣ the idiot woyaneW parrot. :x :lol: :lol:

የቀን ጂብ ሌባ .. አይደለም ለምስክርነት ለእረኝነትም አይበቃም::try something else anYa halaw ashaaa agameW.

FYI the game is over. ንወያኣነ ሓመድ አስሒናዬን ኢና...

I am just sayin

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 03 Nov 2019, 16:33

Awash wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 14:05
Thanks for sharing.
eritrea wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 21:09
Zmeselo wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 14:08
ነቶም ዝኽሕዱን ዘቆናጽቡን: ንኤርትራዉያን መሰልቲ: ደቂ ስግሪ ዶብን!

Zombie,
You must be talking about yourself, fessfass Agame.
:lol: :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Nov 2019, 16:37

My Weyane brother Awash and I are very angry at you Wesf'aatam Eritreans for overthrowing our TPLF democratic leaders illegally and unconstitutionally. You killed our Greater Tigray Republic dream and deprived us of the billions of dollars in foreign aid we desperately need to survive. You Eritreans are very cruel people. You made us waste 10 years of our lives on this forum with nothing to show for it. :evil: :evil:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Nov 2019, 16:57

ግመል ሰሪቕካ ጉምብሕ ጉምብሕ: አይኮነን ሕጂ!!! :lol:

እታ መብራህቲ: ተወሊዓ ኢያ! ሕጂ ብኹሉ ሸነኻት: ክሳብ ሕቡራት ሃገራት: ትድነቕን ትነአድን ዘላ ኤርትራን ህዝባን እምበር: ካሊእ አይኮነን:: ጌና'ዉን: እንታይ ሪእኽን!!!

Collaboration with RECs is essential to advance the promotion and protection of children's rights in African Union Member States. #Agenda2040

Regional mechanisms should be established, to strengthen the protection of children at the regional levels.

Children on the move, are particularly vulnerable. They need to be protected, in the transit and destination countries.

Brief background on ACERWC and its mandate by Hon. Kembo, member of the Committe.

Opening remarks of ACERWC Chairperson.

Popularization Workshop on #Agenda2040 and the findings of the study, on mapping children on the move in Africa.

Afternoon session, Popularization Workshop on #Agenda2040 and Children on the Move in North/Horn of Africa.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Nov 2019, 17:09

You Eritreans need to "C Beyond" the spelling and grammar errors when responding to my brother Awash's prophetic comments that almost all of them came true. Textual abuse against my Justice Seeker brother Awash by targeting his inferiority complex is a what I consider a Questionable Behavior. (QB). :roll: :roll:
Awash wrote:
30 Jul 2011, 23:21
quindibu wrote:
Awash wrote:It just occured to me that the stage is now set to how things will play out in the Horn of Africa. As in Somalia when IC (Islamic Court) was driven out by Tigray's Defense Forces when it posed serious dangaer to the region, the next battle will take place in Askaria. By a vote of 15 to 0, the UN said in a sence, 'we unanimously bless IGAD to do what is necessary to defend itself from this State Sponsor of Terror. Any terrorist insident will trigger a response that will drive out shabo from Askaria as it happened to IC in Somalia. Therefore, it is better if shabo completly complys and cooperates with Monitoring Group mandated to strictly supervise, impliment and enforce UN Res.1907 & 2002.
:lol: :lol:

Medication time....
Idiot, come up with something better. Yeah, c'mon. Give me whachu got. Let's see. [
Last edited by Digital Weyane on 03 Nov 2019, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 03 Nov 2019, 17:11

Well done, Fanos. You nailed the baztards. :lol: :mrgreen:
Nov 02, 2019 : Eritrea : ህግደፍ፡ ጸላእቲ ኣብ ምፍጥር ንፉዓት

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Nov 2019, 17:39

I agree with my hard-working Weyane brother Awash that our Weyane leaders should have requested to join NATO and we could have had a better outcome today.
Awash wrote:
15 Sep 2011, 11:48
The shabo tyrant only listens to force: woyane or NATO. I think NATO and woyane should go for a joint venture to clean every vestage of shaebia from Askaria.
Awash wrote:
20 Feb 2012, 13:37
you've been buldozed out of Badime, Barentu, Tessenei, etc. etc. You could be easily be buldozed out of the entire Askaria in just 6 days and 7 nights.
Last edited by Digital Weyane on 03 Nov 2019, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 03 Nov 2019, 17:50

Deqi medhin berad,
You've got to listen to this.

Nov 02, 2019 : Eritrea : ህግደፍ፡ ጸላእቲ ኣብ ምፍጥር ንፉዓት

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Nov 2019, 18:49

The best comment ever made by my Weyane brother Awash of Tigray the Great! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Awash wrote:
28 Aug 2012, 20:34
Yes, we Ethiopians have our own issues. But, we don't need shabo, of all people, to tell us about human rights, genocide, etc.

You have to also be able to distinguish serious threats and existential threats. shabo are existential threats to not only to Ethiopia, but also to the indegenous people of the Horn. Their massive self reliance indoctrination campaigns are designed to brainwash an entire population and irradicate their centuries old culture, customs, and morality. Unless stiff resistance is applied, we will be looking at generations of zombie type humanoids coming across the border from Eritrea attempting to replicate it in Ethiopia and the Horn. In short, their self reliance idiology is incompatible with Ethiopia's customs and traditions and will only try to destroy Ethiopia as we know it.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Nov 2019, 19:37

My brother Awash is the most honest Weyane ever. Honesty is his best policy. Here he is warning Eritreans of what our Weyane leaders had in store for them. Holding a referendum in Dankalia to bring Assab to Tigray was our TPLF's ultimate goal.
Awash wrote:
08 Mar 2014, 03:50
We will keep Badme until there is a regime change in Eritrea. If things get from bad to worse, we will use Putin's formula for Crimea on Dankalia i.e. referendum for the Afar people.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 04 Nov 2019, 00:53

ጀግናው ወያናይ ወንድሜ አዋሽ ከለውጡ በፊት ስለ ኤርትራ የተናገረው ትንቢት...
Awash wrote:
27 Sep 2011, 18:03
The strategic alliance of Ethiopia and US is also such that one cannot afford to lose the other. After sanctions are imposed on the shabo [deleted], the next step is a Libyan style assault of his banana republic, unless of course it has already collapsed.
Awash wrote:
15 May 2011, 10:44
Demarcation? Screw that. Bulldoze the freakin' Banana Republic. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 04 Nov 2019, 03:20

My wealthy Weyane boss eden said postponing our TPLF's cause for Tigray's independence in favor of taking advantage of Ethiopian resources to enrich ourselves, was one of the wisest decisions our TPLF leaders ever made. Eritreans are so stupid for declaring their independence when they had the opportunity to loot Ethiopia to enrich themselves. I agree with my wealthy Weyane boss eden. :mrgreen:
eden wrote:
25 Jun 2012, 15:13
awash,

The Eritrean independence struggle was a mistake. the struggle should have been to change the central government and bring a better government. eplf could have become a major power to lead ethiopia out of poverty. western powers manufacture excuses to go to iraq, afghanistan, libya, egypt etc etc to get resources. eritrea didn't have to manufacture excuses to go to ethiopia because it was already in the union. it just had to stay ethiopian and take advantage of the resources and markets. but the eplf was too stupid to see this. now instead of being stunned by my obviously commonsensical remarks, you should be stunned by the stupidity of eplf for sacrificing the people for what? just to walk away from opportunity!