Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Re: Oromo brothers and sisters: Hiding your Problems Is No Way to solve them!

Post by Hawzen » 04 Nov 2019, 22:01

eden wrote:
04 Nov 2019, 21:32
Houze

Amharic programs are available on ONN, OMN, LTV, KUSH MEDIA NETWORK etc if you are interested to hear the other side
I just hope that you understand the language barriers we have. I am sorry that I don't speak and hear your language and the only way I personally can get the news is in Amhara and I have to admit that.
Thank you, sister Eden for the info. I did not know that. I usually follow on You tube and now I will search for OMN Amharic and other Oromo Networks in Amharic. I have to make sure I don't fall into TPLF owned Amharic programs broadcasted from Mekelle.... Right ??

By the way, what is new about the honorable Prof. Ayte Halafi ??? Many of us who care about the die-hard outspoken Tigray brother are concerned...Did you hear anything about him??

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abere

Post by Abere » 04 Nov 2019, 22:09

The only way for a durable peace and stability is to dismantle the fictitious kilil called Orrommiiaa. This disease known as Orroommiiaa and its carriers have to be removed. There never been either a place or a name known as Orroommiiaa in the thousands years of Ethiopia.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 25 Nov 2019, 22:12

Hawzen wrote:
04 Nov 2019, 22:01
Thank you, sister Eden for the info. I did not know that.
You post a lot (on sensitive issues) for a guy who don't know much. Educate yourself first on the subjects you want to give opinions on. Just a thought!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Nov 2019, 22:36

eden wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 22:12
Hawzen wrote:
04 Nov 2019, 22:01
Thank you, sister Eden for the info. I did not know that.
You post a lot (on sensitive issues) for a guy who don't know much. Educate yourself first on the subjects you want to give opinions on. Just a thought!

STFU, Agame Wahid!!! Just a thought :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: !

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF