Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Agmash (Awash) Joined the forum in 07 Aug 2010 and has posted 26613 times. That is 7 times a day for 10 yeearsa

Post by sesame » 30 Oct 2019, 17:20

This poor agame has been posting for 10 years, an average of 7 posts a day. Can you imagine the level fo frustration t his worthless agame is suffering to see that 10 years of his life has been wasted.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Agmash (Awash) Joined the forum in 07 Aug 2010 and has posted 26613 times. That is 7 times a day for 10 yeearsa

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 30 Oct 2019, 18:29

What is funny is all his efforts were in vain. The low iq spends his entire miserable existence predicting doom and gloom on Eritrea and he never gets it right. Not long ago he was posting dengto yemote meles was going to overthrow our Government, when that failed he was relying on the tengara tematatani ermija halemariam bekumu yemote desalegn to do his bidding. He was rooting for tplf and now look at everything blowing on his face :lol: :lol: :lol: wedib.uttanela kelbi adwa will reach his idol chenawi wishing ill on Eritrea.
sesame wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 17:20
This poor agame has been posting for 10 years, an average of 7 posts a day. Can you imagine the level fo frustration t his worthless agame is suffering to see that 10 years of his life has been wasted.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Agmash (Awash) Joined the forum in 07 Aug 2010 and has posted 26613 times. That is 7 times a day for 10 yeearsa

Post by Hawzen » 30 Oct 2019, 19:08

sesame wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 17:20
For some reason, I have started to have sympathy for brother Adwusha...

1. In 2012, his Adwan idol the coward little frog became history after the Honorable Ethiopian Hero Abe-Zegeday scared the shi*t out his coward as*s..The following few days were also very hard to see the disgraceful little frog getting worse and worse physically. :lol: :lol:

2. 2018, all the coward TPLF goons were kicked out of Minelike Palace by Queerooo warriors and then chased by the brave Amhara Fannooos all the way to Mekelle holes. Now, His home killil Nieushtey Tigray is back to its right place as the least important killil in Ethiopian economy and politics.. :lol: :lol:

3. Then ,the unjust sanctions brother Adwusha cheered for many years have also become history with the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people, TPLF... ... :lol: :lol:

4. As of now, the coward TPLF goons have become residents of Axum hotel and the fate of the dead Tigray Republic under the mercy of Eritrea and Amhara Killilll... :lol: :lol:

5. Last but not least, brother Adwusha appeared he has abandoned his homeland Tigray and he is in the process of adapting Rwandan citizenship. I don't think there is anything wrong promoting his new country as Singapore of Africa.. :lol: :lol:

The last 10 years have been like roller coaster for brother Adwusha. Everybody knows that it not good experience at all!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 30 Oct 2019, 20:24

Well, when one thinks about this miserable guy's life, it is not surprising that he was stuck in the never-ending blaspheming Eritrea and Eritreans. Not having anything that would land him a decent job, when the dead Weyanes offered him what turns out to be a "Mission impossible" to demonize the Eritrean leadership pretending to be Eritrean since he was born and raised in Asmara. He couldn't pass that offer that enticed him to live in the US with his wife and 2 children, who he had raised working as a parking lot attendant in the Washington area.
So, my dear brothers and sisters, the ጋዕጋዕ ዓጋመ፡ didn't really have much of a choice except to keep on hammering the PC keyboards searching the internet for anything that misrepresents Eritrea, the Eritrean people and the man he loves to heat, the Lion of NaQfa!
I don't know if you people have noticed it. Lately, he has been rattled by the positive developments in our region, of course, thanks to the gentleman who has been endowed with Solomonic wisdom and the insight of his namesake, the biblical prophet Isaias!
So, I suppose he is going to hang around doing what he does best - cutting and pasting his repetitive and very boring posts as long as he is on Weyane payroll, regardless of the pay cut the TPLF is currently giving him compared to was he was making $1,000 during Eritrea's sanction years! So, should I feel pity for this miserable figlio di [deleted] della geza Abasciaul. Nuh!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 31 Oct 2019, 14:43

I guess it is hunman to feel sorry for someone like agmash, who labours like a donkey for 10 years. But I am sure a donkey would have realized the futility of its efforts if it tried to do the same thing for 10 years.

It is said that "insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome". By that definition is a total loco.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Nov 2019, 02:03

When our TPLF's founding father, the visionary Aboy Sebhat Nega delivered a commencement speech at a graduation ceremony for 17,000 Digital Weyane in Mekelle, he promised us $10 per each thread we generated, and .50 cents for every reply we received, using funds acquired from foreign aid and allocated for cyber related activities.

Most Digital Weyanes earned between $70 to $100 a day generating an average of 7 to 10 threads and garnering numerous replies to make a decent living from their 16-hours day of tedious work on this forum. Although the job requires that Digital Weyanes get paid for our services, the main motivator behind our round the clock activities was the desire to curve out the Republic of Greater Tigray by tarnishing the image of Eritreans to force them into submission.

There are some successful Digital Weyanes I know on this forum who owned several rental properties in Addis Ababa using the money they earned while working on this forum. However, following the sudden and unexpected overthrow of our TPLF leaders, most of the Digital Weyanes have sold their properties and started new businesses in Rwanda and else where. If you Google the name Rwanda, for example, all you find is accolades fit for Singapore. If Eritreans are not going to allow us to create our Republic of Greater Tigray, we will create our Republic in Rwanda! That's what's up! :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Nov 2019, 02:16

Happy 10 Year Anniversary to my Weyane brother Awash the Great!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Nov 2019, 01:50

Dear Awash aka QB aka Justice Seeker aka C beyond aka pastlast aka Mesob aka Tekeba aka etc etc... Your beloved country Tigray says Thank You!