Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Both Amhara and Tegaru Hate the Emerging Beloved Ethiopia of Oromo!  

Post by OPFist » 30 Oct 2019, 17:14

How marveleous to see that the Abesha are starting to hate Ethiopia, whereas the Oromo are beginning to love it. The Oromo killed effectively the past Oromophobic Ethiopia and now strive to build the future Oromophilic Ethiopia. Abesha dominated Ethiopia is dead never to come back again. From now on, Oromo led Ethiopia will flourish for the coming thousands of years.

Till 1991,  the Oromo legitimately hated past Ethiopia, the Tegaru were indifferent and the Amhara loved it. Then, up to 2018, Tegarus loved their  Ethiopia, the Oromo were ambivalent and Amharas hated it. Now, under Oromo leadership, Tegarus are hating Ethiopia, Amharas being indifferent and the Oromo are starting to love it; because the future democratic Ethiopia is defacto Oromia! Slowly, even the Amhara are on the verge of hating this Ethiopia, eventhough they claim to be die hard Ethiopianists. Of course, Tegaru elites will try to dismantle this Oromophilic Ethiopia, for they already lost power in Finfinne palace; but the Oromo will benefit by keeping the future democratic Ethiopia (Great Oromia). I don't think the Amhara elites will be happy to live in such future Ethiopia, where the Oromo will enjoy all our human and national rights; they may opt to leave the union, just like their Tegaru kins.

That is why, I always said, the name Ethiopia is a trade mark, which any nation in power at Caffee Araara palace can use.  That was a reason I always encouraged Oromo elites to be smart enough to instrumentalize this name, instead of only singing about Oromia. Thanks to Waaqa, now Oromo elites got the message and are doing the nice bussiness. I am happy to see that!

Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2018 ... -oromia-2/

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Both Amhara and Tegaru Hate the Emerging Beloved Ethiopia of Oromo!  

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 30 Oct 2019, 17:48

OPFist wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 17:14

How marveleous to see that the Abesha are starting to hate Ethiopia, whereas the Oromo are beginning to love it. The Oromo killed effectively the past Oromophobic Ethiopia and now strive to build the future Oromophilic Ethiopia. Abesha dominated Ethiopia is dead never to come back again. From now on, Oromo led Ethiopia will flourish for the coming thousands of years.

Till 1991,  the Oromo legitimately hated past Ethiopia, the Tegaru were indifferent and the Amhara loved it. Then, up to 2018, Tegarus loved their  Ethiopia, the Oromo were ambivalent and Amharas hated it. Now, under Oromo leadership, Tegarus are hating Ethiopia, Amharas being indifferent and the Oromo are starting to love it; because the future democratic Ethiopia is defacto Oromia! Slowly, even the Amhara are on the verge of hating this Ethiopia, eventhough they claim to be die hard Ethiopianists. Of course, Tegaru elites will try to dismantle this Oromophilic Ethiopia, for they already lost power in Finfinne palace; but the Oromo will benefit by keeping the future democratic Ethiopia (Great Oromia). I don't think the Amhara elites will be happy to live in such future Ethiopia, where the Oromo will enjoy all our human and national rights; they may opt to leave the union, just like their Tegaru kins.

That is why, I always said, the name Ethiopia is a trade mark, which any nation in power at Caffee Araara palace can use.  That was a reason I always encouraged Oromo elites to be smart enough to instrumentalize this name, instead of only singing about Oromia. Thanks to Waaqa, now Oromo elites got the message and are doing the nice bussiness. I am happy to see that!

Ayyyy what a shallow and myopic view !

Now we are talking about the Oromo dominated Ethiopia to flourish for the coming thousands of years. How about the Ethiopia that is dominated by Ethiopians of all Origin? I can never understand why such infatuation has evolved to seem a realistic dream for some gullible. Your fiefdom will be on fire in front of your eyes unless your inept leaders are able to control the janjawit qerros. Leading a nation isn't as easy as issuing fatwa from Bale and Arsi.

sun
Member+

Re: Both Amhara and Tegaru Hate the Emerging Beloved Ethiopia of Oromo!  

Post by sun » 30 Oct 2019, 18:08

Hmm.... 8)

Please don't talk about HATE or Inkirdad and Qamadii, domest versus foreign paasport, Menga or noisy Faagga, but simply talk nice and pleasantly about the HEALING LOVE and invite Tigres, Amhars and the others to come to Oromiyya the beautiful and celebrate eating spicy grilled lamb meat and drink organic Milk and Honey so that all the Hate goes out through the window while lots of love comes in through the Door.
:

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe :lol:

OPFist wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 17:14