Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
wazzupdog

To Oromos, the shitheads who insult you as "Galla" on this forum are agames

Post by wazzupdog » 29 Oct 2019, 12:22

.....................Those who insult Oromos as "galla" are digital qimals. Their agenda is clear. Unfortunately mereja is woyane occupied forum. From the moderator to the participants, digital qimals have a stranglehold. Elias Kifle is a willing enabler. The word on the street is he gets digoma from the looters. :mrgreen: ..............................

Sadacha Macca

Re: To Oromos, the shitheads who insult you as "Galla" on this forum are agames

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Oct 2019, 12:31

Most likely you're right. There maybe 1 or 2 Amaras at most who participate.

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 29 Oct 2019, 12:40

..............It's all filthy wicked agames' work. There is no Amhara, Gurahge, Wolita, Gamo , Gambella or Eritrean here that spews nasty divisive messages...............

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 29 Oct 2019, 18:06

Of course, mfkr TPLF thugs are all over the place. At times, they write as Amhara and then pretend to be an Oromo. Each of these snakes uses dozens of accounts. It appears this is their full time job.
wazzupdog wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 12:40
..............It's all filthy wicked agames' work. There is no Amhara, Gurahge, Wolita, Gamo , Gambella or Eritrean here that spews nasty divisive messages...............

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Oct 2019, 18:10

Selam/ wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 18:06
Of course, mfkr TPLF thugs are all over the place. At times, they write as Amhara and then pretend to be an Oromo. Each of these snakes uses dozens of accounts. It appears this is their full time job.
wazzupdog wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 12:40
That is agame trade mark

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 29 Oct 2019, 18:21

Even "wazzupdog" himself is Agame agame agame!!! :P :P :P
Andertan wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 18:16
Agame agame agame all forum users here are agame Oromo pretenders or Amhara pretenders and Eritrean pretnders from hsazega

Such as Andertan Ethoash Ethwar Ethredsea etc awash eden etc Tarik etc

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 30 Oct 2019, 01:28

wazzupdog/zibederu, entelkorach,/revulsion/fiyamenta/ abdesa/bushtin/kuwasmeda/ and 24 more o5her nicks: are you trying to su'ck Tigraway Zobo, Anta chenawi wediza She'rmuta Hamasenite bidama and weditu Ho'mo Hamasenay skunis; why are you so obsessed and scrared about about Tigray and Oromo strategic relationship? Last time you told us Elias Kifle is revelation whom you call Agame kkkkk. Who is Maxi if revelation is Elias? Dedeb! Abaymado lives in Ethiopia, he is the admin of Mereja, why do you not think he is Elias himself.? Dedeb terewaee Hamasenay shimaglie .. ember bedemariam elatika eta she'rmuta ADEKA KKKKKKK MOYTE! MOYTE!.
Except the fool Sadacha of Kuklokonta-Jimma origin,thus RELATED TO kulo's MESHREFET, no real oromo here believes you, and we know why you are doing it at this time: to put wedge between Gallant Tigreans and Oromo.
Ethwar is Oromo through and through.
Maxi , Abaymeda, and other timbatam Amharu cowards are Tigray haters as much as Oromo haters.... their profile speaks for itself. Only the senile perevert aregit named deqiarait the typical Gual-arbaa tra'nny from Medefera has origin from Adwa, so she is Dembian by origin and Debian by her Saraya birthplace, but still not a real Agazian Agame but an Adwan-Dembian Agame. She is the typical dishonest and very paranoid like meshrefet who thinks even the guy who so'domized and crippled her her last week when she was walking home from a Swedish welfare office was Tigraway su'dd like this charismatic author 8) 8) 8) . I guess she worships my Anaconda.
Hamasenay andity the fes'amfasil with telomerase from campopollo is right, everyone is Agame if they do good stuff, but it is taboo for Agame to call real Oromos the G word. I used the G word whenever I was pissed off by the likes of Sadacha, but I really hate to do it, and hopefully never again again. AytoHalafiw used it too, but always in good sense, he never intended to use it as an insult, but he was wrong to enforce it on Oromos when they hate it for historical reasons. Thus me and AytoHalafiw are the only Agazian who used it. There are very few Tigreans in this forum and none, to the best of my knowledge,uses multiple nicks at the same time. I used one at a time; whenver Elias bans my existing nick, I created a new one( I did that a few times), but I never used more than one at a time, unlike the booshtiew Hamasenay wendagereds who are wasting our time here illegally who flip from nick to nick every day several times per person. It is Elias and other Amharu fault not to ban the gi'matam Hamasenay ho'mo wazzupdog, Bedemariam, who works in shabia office in DC, who has over 24-34 nicks in this forum alone.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 30 Oct 2019, 02:08

True agazian anaconda generals never use the G word.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 30 Oct 2019, 02:12

Hamasenay Andity, open your GefiH Meakor and imagine my anaconda ripping it apart, you are lucky Your meakor kab nay wediarait mitri yigefiH.
Oromo and Tigreans have so much in common that no amount of booshtiew wazzupdog-type of Hamasenay negative propaganda will make a dent in their strategic relationship. The two upcoming countries, Oromia and Tigray, will ran East Africa by dividing it into two.... hamasenay booshtie race will be given to Oromos while Tigray gets fe'samfasilland aka neoGonderamoch of Hamasenho'mo orign Go figure!.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 30 Oct 2019, 07:04

Woyane rat - Keep dreaming about a loaf of bread from Oromia. Jawar will chew you up like his khat and spit you at the end of the day like a piece of trash. Keep crawling and keep begging. It’s in the DNA. KIFU!

Abdelaziz wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 02:12
Hamasenay Andity, open your GefiH Meakor and imagine my anaconda ripping it apart, you are lucky Your meakor kab nay wediarait mitri yigefiH.
Oromo and Tigreans have so much in common that no amount of booshtiew wazzupdog-type of Hamasenay negative propaganda will make a dent in their strategic relationship. The two upcoming countries, Oromia and Tigray, will ran East Africa by dividing it into two.... hamasenay booshtie race will be given to Oromos while Tigray gets fe'samfasilland aka neoGonderamoch of Hamasenho'mo orign Go figure!.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 30 Oct 2019, 07:31

Selam the qintir alba waragay bi'tch, Jawar is my servant but he is your master, there is nothing I get from Jawar except I will be happy if he kills Meshrefet before Meshrefet kills him. Soon Meshrefet will kill 100s of thousands of Amharu and accuse Jawar. Mark my word, Meshrefet will do all types of crimes to stay in Meles palace for one day.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 30 Oct 2019, 17:26

Fun to engage the brothel owner Abdelaziz in a grownup discussion. But his head is always wrapped up with his business matters and he ends up mixing up Woyane with prostitution, which makes a lot of sense to me. qqqqqqqq

Woyane Manwhore, Abiy will finish up the injured TPLF thugs whether you like it or not. It’s only a matter of when? I know, it’s too bad for your family business. And the Urgum Jawar will fartt on your ugly Banda face. Lemagn woyanes sought him, not the other way around. KIFU!

Abdelaziz wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 07:31
Selam the qintir alba waragay bi'tch, Jawar is my servant but he is your master, there is nothing I get from Jawar except I will be happy if he kills Meshrefet before Meshrefet kills him. Soon Meshrefet will kill 100s of thousands of Amharu and accuse Jawar. Mark my word, Meshrefet will do all types of crimes to stay in Meles palace for one day.