Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Masud
Member+

Re: ዛሬ ረፋድ ጀሞ መስታወት ፋብሪካ ፊት ለፊት የነበረዉ ረብሻና የተወሰደ እርምጃ ይህን ይመስላል፣ አዲስ አበባ

Post by Masud » 28 Oct 2019, 13:37

The conversation of those who recorded the video is more interesting than the video. They wished the police kill the demonstrators. When will the children of Neftegna stop wishing to see more and more killing. Are they going to eat the human dead body? When will they stop their Buda culture?

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 28 Oct 2019, 13:44

ሰወች ናቸው ወይስ ከብቶች ፖሊሱ ያባረራቸው ?
በደንብ አይታዮኝም

selu wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 13:21

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Oct 2019, 13:58

Masud wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 13:37
The conversation of those who recorded the video is more interesting than the video. They wished the police kill the demonstrators. When will the children of Neftegna stop wishing to see more and more killing. Are they going to eat the human dead body? When will they stop their Buda culture?

this is common the buda want the blood so they will point their finger how even the oromo army is .. and tell everyone how the oromo fed. police kill.. በግርግር እነሱ ስልጣን ላይ ፊጢጥ ይላሉ። ሌላውን አገዳደለው። ደንታም አይስጣቸውም ምን ያህል ሕዝብ አለቅ ብትላቸው።

ታድያ ለዚህ ቡዳነት ፍቱን መዳኒቱ

here are few method how to roundup those protester

once u see how roundup work .. what u do is constrict fence from each side of the road ... once the protester are inside of the fence all u have to do is close from north side the protester would inside the two fence that means u captured them alive .. once u captured them alive u will process them and u tell them now u going to pay the cost of the city that u guys damage if the damage is 10,000 you charge them 100,000 birr with fine and let the pay it back for next 30 years... then only understood the individual that caused the riot pay up they will behave

look now when the police try to chase then the protester r free to run in all direction but if u have fence they have no where to run.. by the time they r inside the fence it is to let because they cant run back the police already closed from behind them they cant run thru it is already blocked ... the fence could be contracted out of wood

for example if they have fence around መስቀል አደባባይ ። አንዴ ዱሪዎቹ አገር ስላም ብለው መስቀል አደባባይ ውስጥ ሲግቡ በሙሉ የአጥሩን በር በመዝጋት እገወጥ ስላማዊ ስልፍ የተስልፉትን በሙሉ መያዝ ይቻላል።

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 29 Oct 2019, 00:49

Masud wrote:

Brother Masud,

Why is the conversation of those who recorded the video more interesting that the situation they recorded ???

You know that Oromo youth have been putting their lives in danager for nothing. Not only that, innocent people have been chopped their head with machete , stoned and beaten to death by sticks by Jawar led Queerooos. Assuming that you are a real Oromo brother, If I were you, I would not be distracted from the fact that Jawar led Queerrooo are putting Oromia Killil in a lose-lose situation... After killing innocent citizens and destroying property, you can't just tell me the people of Oromia benefitted anything... To be honest, It is really sad.. I thought the South Africans Xenophobia infected youth are only animals we have in Africa.... Never in my life expected Oromo youth act the way they have been acting....

My prayers goes to the innocent people of Oromia as well as innocent Ethiopians lost their lives just because of their ethnicity!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 29 Oct 2019, 08:13

Woyane rat - They will stop when buda TPLF thug, Masud aka Ethoash, dies. KIFU!
Masud wrote:
Last edited by Selam/ on 29 Oct 2019, 12:39, edited 1 time in total.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 29 Oct 2019, 08:57

በሳቅ መሞቴ ነው:
የፖሊሱ አተኳኮስ : የሰልፈኛው ባንዴ መበተን...
ጋሎች ነበሩ እንዴ ሰልፈኞቹ? ጋላ ሲተኩስ ያዝናናል::

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 Oct 2019, 13:50

Abaymado wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 08:57
በሳቅ መሞቴ ነው:
number one the riot police have no right to shoot...

here is another crazy anti riot police in action

my method is very effective all u do is constrict fence and load them in truck and send them to jail and make them pay fine say 10,000 birr ... yes they can pay monthly ... the fine should be so high it make them think twice. it doesnt matter who is who no body should be near the riot if u do then u will be at risk of paying fine.. this is goood for the city instead of losing money they make money... all they should do is try to capture only 10% of the protester to do this u need fence . the question is how u going to constrict Temporary fence

How To Erect Temporary Fencing - DIY

those riot should be a source of income to the city

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 Oct 2019, 15:19

Ethoash wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 13:50
Abaymado wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 08:57
በሳቅ መሞቴ ነው:
number one the riot police have no right to shoot...

here is another crazy anti riot police in action

my method is very effective all u do is constrict fence and load them in truck and send them to jail and make them pay fine say 10,000 birr ... yes they can pay monthly ... the fine should be so high it make them think twice. it doesnt matter who is who no body should be near the riot if u do then u will be at risk of paying fine.. this is goood for the city instead of losing money they make money... all they should do is try to capture only 10% of the protester to do this u need fence . the question is how u going to constrict Temporary fence

How To Erect Temporary Fencing - DIY

those riot should be a source of income to the city

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Nov 2019, 15:47

Oromo hater wrote.
I thought the South Africans Xenophobia infected youth are only animals we have in Africa
Qeerroo are not animals, they are freedom fighters!!!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Nov 2019, 18:58

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 15:47
Oromo hater wrote.
I thought the South Africans Xenophobia infected youth are only animals we have in Africa
Qeerroo are not animals, they are freedom fighters!!!
Sister AbyssiniaLady,

Nice try. I love the people of Oromo who happened to be oppressed for too long. After all, we Eritreans have never had any bad blood with the brotherly people of Oromo in the history of the two peoples. In fact, the Nobel Peace Prize winner who happens to be Son of Oromo is our favorite leader of Ethiopia ever to this day.

We will always remember Queerroo warriors for the sacrifice they made to kick the coward TPLF goons who happen to be the worst enemy of Eritrea and Ethiopia from Arat Killo, Addis. Queerrooos definitely fought for freedom and they achieved it with the collaboration of other Ethiopian youth and few officials from EPRDF government who fought for change. Querrrppppps or any Ethiopians for that matter have every right to oppose and demonstrate against their government. However, beheading and killing innocent people and burning churches is something I never expected to happen in Oromia. I personally don't condone carrying machete and sticks during demonstrations to attack other people based on ethnic of religion.

Querrrroors are not animals but the beheading, stoning to death, slaughtering and burning churches are the actions of animals....Those evil actions remind the actions of South Africans Xenophobia.

By the way, are you condoning beheading, stoning to death and killing innocent people and burning churches ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Nov 2019, 20:27

Hawzen.

Some Eritrean harbor intense hatred, anger and bitterness towards Oromo's for whatever reason and you are obviously one of them..

Abdelaziz does make a good point, It's all about Assab.