Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurora

Was EPLF more representative than ELF in struggle

Post by Aurora » 28 Oct 2019, 13:11

to liberate Eritrea ? Let us be honest, a lot of Eritreans from the highland act as if they own Eritrea. . ጠበቅ aka Tesfatsion claims that Shaebya belongs to Hamassien (part of highland Eritrea). Unfortunately, there are a lot people who think like him. There are also many people from Akele who believe that Shaebya belongs to Akele since most martyrs from Shabya belong from Akele. The truth is, a lot of freedom fighters from Seraye and Hamassien were martyred in both fronts. ELF was far more representative of Eritrea than EPLF ever was. That is the reason, the people of Eritrea was never able to find the resolution despite achieving the the highly paid sought out independence with blood. If Shaebya fails to represent every Eritrean equally, then independence was just a camouflage. Putting things under the rug only prolongs the pain.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Was EPLF more representative than ELF in struggle

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Oct 2019, 13:53

Aurora wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 13:11
to liberate Eritrea ? Let us be honest, a lot of Eritreans from the highland act as if they own Eritrea. . ጠበቅ aka Tesfatsion claims that Shaebya belongs to Hamassien (part of highland Eritrea). Unfortunately, there are a lot people who think like him. There are also many people from Akele who believe that Shaebya belongs to Akele since most martyrs from Shabya belong from Akele. The truth is, a lot of freedom fighters from Seraye and Hamassien were martyred in both fronts. ELF was far more representative of Eritrea than EPLF ever was. That is the reason, the people of Eritrea was never able to find the resolution despite achieving the the highly paid sought out independence with blood. If Shaebya fails to represent every Eritrean equally, then independence was just a camouflage. Putting things under the rug only prolongs the pain.
Aye hardliner.
You are obsessed with region and regionalism

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 28 Oct 2019, 15:21

Aurora wrote:
Co-signed!

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 28 Oct 2019, 15:24

Deqi,

You see, you want to give it a blind eye, I don't. You are engaged in selective struggle. Actually your problem is Isayas, my problem is the system. We don't want to end up like Somalia. Do we ?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 28 Oct 2019, 15:28

Digital hamema :lol: :lol: :lol: ayoka nayna. Remember your chigaram criminal minister meles chenawi ended up in hell wishing hell on Eritrea. Youre next sahsah kodar wedish.ermuta. the kerenite wanna be p.hagot will join you there too.
Aurora wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 15:24
Deqi,

You see, you want to give it a blind eye, I don't. You are engaged in selective struggle. Actually your problem is Isayas, my problem is the system. We don't want to end up like Somalia. Do we ?

justo

Post by justo » 28 Oct 2019, 15:56

Aurora wrote:
Let us be honest, a lot of Eritreans from the highland act as if they own Eritrea.
How would that work in reality, how is my attitude that I think I own Eritrea going to affect you negatively. Can't you also think you own Eritrea, then we will all own it together
Aurora wrote:
There are also many people from Akele who believe that Shaebya belongs to Akele since most martyrs from Shabya belong from Akele.
Is this just your opinion, or is it based on reality and statistics?
Aurora wrote:
If Shaebya fails to represent every Eritrean equally, then independence was just a camouflage. Putting things under the rug only prolongs the pain.
What inequality are you talking about, what pain? You mean to tell me shaebia treats some people more equal than others?
As the lizard tebeq says, you have to empower yourself, nobody is going to do it for you. No Eritrean is less Eritrean than any other Eritrean, unless he feels so himself.

wegri

Post by wegri » 28 Oct 2019, 16:30

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 13:53
Aurora wrote:
Aye hardliner.
You are obsessed with region and regionalism

Deqi arayit aka Smirnoff,

For the first time, I am completely agreed with you. Yes he is very busy of region and regionalism just to devide the eritrean ppl but failed miserably. :mrgreen: