Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Temt
Member
Posts: 1823
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Temt » 27 Oct 2019, 15:45

Fiyameta wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 15:36
:oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:


Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16922
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Oct 2019, 15:46

Today I concluded a visit to Azerbaijan, where I attended the Non-Aligned Movement Summit.

During the trip I met leaders, women entrepreneurs and impressive youth.

The sustainable development goals unite us all, in a strive to make the world a better place for all. #NAMsummit
(UN GA President ✔: @UN_PGA)


Temt
Member
Posts: 1823
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Temt » 27 Oct 2019, 15:50

Sophie,
What a wonderful Eritrean fighter. Keep it up lady for Eritrea is the land of the heroes and good-doers no matter what the obstacles are.

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1413
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Somaliman » 27 Oct 2019, 15:52

Be assured I don't need to learn Rwanda from anyone! I've been to Rwanda for work for more than ten times and know it like the back of my hand!

Keep travelling through YouTube while sitting on your arse right in your neighborhood!

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16922
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Oct 2019, 15:53





(ባቡረይ....(Eritrea): Photography by Roni)

Dahgol
Member
Posts: 67
Joined: 12 Oct 2019, 15:52

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Dahgol » 27 Oct 2019, 16:01

That’s a good one :lol:
Fiyameta wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 15:36
:oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:


Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26734
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Awash » 27 Oct 2019, 16:13

Why would anybody in his right mind go to the North Korea of Africa when they could go to the Singapore of Africa? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:


P.S. Mind you, Rwanda it's not quiet a liberal democracy, just like Singapore.
Last edited by Awash on 27 Oct 2019, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16922
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Oct 2019, 16:32




Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 746
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Oct 2019, 18:33


Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 746
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Oct 2019, 18:37


Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 746
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Oct 2019, 19:09


Temt
Member
Posts: 1823
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Temt » 27 Oct 2019, 19:28

Fiyameta,
Be kind, you are killing the ጋዕጋዕ ዑጉም፡ who has been dying to be recognized as an Eritrean when he clearly is not. Please in the name of ናቕፋ ዓባይ፡ have mercy on the ቆርባዕ ሙሽሙሽ ሓሳድ ገብረ ኣናንያ፡ before he starts uttering "ስለ ኣምነ ኣረጋዊ፡ ምእንተ ጬርቆስ" ጨርቁ ትቀደድ። ፎእ፡ ኔው በሎ፡ ፉንፉን ፍጥረት!

Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 746
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Oct 2019, 19:33


Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1413
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Somaliman » 27 Oct 2019, 20:05

Awash wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 16:13
Why would anybody in his right mind go to the North Korea of Africa when they could go to the Singapore of Africa? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:


P.S. Mind you, Rwanda it's not quiet a liberal democracy, just like Singapore.



Sorry brother Zmeselo, I don't want to spoil your interesting thread, but I've to school a bit this moron who is flooding his diarrhea of the mouth on any thread that's related to Eritrea. He keeps saying that Rwanda and Singapore irritate Eritreans, when in fact he is the one who gets irritated by reading good news about Eritrea!


Awash,

Why do you have to feel embarrassed using your Mekelle as a username, by-the-way!

There is no even a democracy in Rwanda despite the fact that there are 10 political parties in Rwanda, not counting those that Kagame considers as being illegal! Kagame rounds up opposition parties' members, including party leaders, accuses them of genocide denial and conspiring against the government, and puts them in jails. Following mounting pressure from international human rights organisations, he releases them a few years later on presidential pardon, claiming that he granted them mercy because they kept asking him for mercy! Last year alone he released 2100 political prisoners, including FDU-Inkingi leader Victoire Ingabire!

Boy, your knowledge on Rwanda is extremely rudimentary and is obviously limited to random googling and YouTubing! You've a lot to learn about Rwanda!
Last edited by Somaliman on 27 Oct 2019, 20:50, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14279
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Oct 2019, 20:27

ወሽዬ,

What itching you my low IQ a s s (ወይሺዬ)? You are habitually looking Eritreans attentions just to feel equal :P nah.. we think you all are not our match.. huge difference. it your a s s Or it is it your mujilee? You know nothing about any fancy drinks.. keep on ጨልጥ የግብጦ አረቄ .. ወይም ድንቡዝ ወይም አተላ ... ወይም ቅራሪ የመሰለ የኮሬ ውሓ. You are so Fara Agame eko.

አልጋውን አድሼ .. አሮጊቷን እናክን ልደሽድሻቸው :P ቅር አይልህም መችም

No sophistication in ugum land.


present wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 14:40
Ascari

What the fck is this ugly black shi't, coffee? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peaceful street? Because everybody left that shi't. :lol:

Nobody wants to starve. 70% of ascaris are starving

Starving Marvin :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 12:38

La Dolce Vita cafe - Asmara, Eritrea.
(Ghideon Musa: @GhideonMusa)


Works of Art: "መስፈ"
(ድግሳ ዓባይ: @EriAsmarino)

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26734
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Awash » 27 Oct 2019, 21:00

Deqi komarit aka zombies (including fake Somali),
Watch this OBJECTIVE report and weep realizing North Korea is not a good model. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

P.S. Fake Somali, I've already spoiled the zombie's propaganda thread.
Last edited by Awash on 27 Oct 2019, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16922
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Oct 2019, 21:17

Somaliman wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 20:05
Awash wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 16:13
Why would anybody in his right mind go to the North Korea of Africa when they could go to the Singapore of Africa? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:


P.S. Mind you, Rwanda it's not quiet a liberal democracy, just like Singapore.



Sorry brother Zmeselo, I don't want to spoil your interesting thread, but I've to school a bit this moron who is flooding his diarrhea of the mouth on any thread that's related to Eritrea. He keeps saying that Rwanda and Singapore irritate Eritreans, when in fact he is the one who gets irritated by reading good news about Eritrea!


Awash,

Why do you have to feel embarrassed using your Mekelle as a username, by-the-way!

There is no even a democracy in Rwanda despite the fact that there are 10 political parties in Rwanda, not counting those that Kagame considers as being illegal! Kagame rounds up opposition parties' members, including party leaders, accuses them of genocide denial and conspiring against the government, and puts them in jails. Following mounting pressure from international human rights organisations, he releases them a few years later on presidential pardon, claiming that he granted them mercy because they kept asking him for mercy! Last year alone he released 2100 political prisoners, including FDU-Inkingi leader Victoire Ingabire!

Boy, your knowledge on Rwanda is extremely rudimentary and is obviously limited to random googling and YouTubing! You've a lot to learn about Rwanda!
Go ahead, brother somaliman. No problems. He isn't gonna get it, though. His intention is not to learn, but to vent his frustration against anything Eritrean hiding behind his new mantra: Rwanda.

I told him already many times before, too. If it goes well for Rwanda, I'm happy for them. I've even used the term: God's speed for their endeavor. But he apparently thinks that Rwanda's success, angers us.

He's simply, a hate consumed individual. He's a Joseph Goebbels to Eritrea, at a minuscule level.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16922
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Oct 2019, 21:28



Activities by Eritrean nationals in the Diaspora.

http://shabait.com/news/local-news/2951 ... n-diaspora

Asmara, 26 October 2019- Eritrean nationals residing in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, London, Mombasa, Kuwait, Roma and Israel have conducted various activities depicting their attachment with their homeland.

According to report, the Eritrean Ambassador to the European Union, Mr. Negassi Kassa conducted seminar to Eritrean nationals in Rotterdam on the objective situation in the homeland and regional developments. Ambassador Negassi said that, the new era unfolding in the region is the result of strong commitment and resilience of the Eritrean people and its leadership and called for strengthening participation.

Ambassador Negassi also gave extensive briefing, on the investment opportunity in Eritrea and called on the nationals to take advantage of the opportunity being created.

Similarly, at a seminar the Eritrean Embassy in the United Kingdom and North Ireland conducted on 19 October to nationals in London, called for strengthening organizational capacity and take advantage of the investment opportunity in the homeland.

Indicating that significant development programs are being conducted in Eritrea in congruent with the regional and global developments and cooperation, Mr. Tedros Goitom, head of Public and Community Affairs gave briefing on the investment opportunities in Eritrea.

Likewise, at a seminar conducted to Eritreans residing in Mombasa, Kenya, the Eritrean Ambassador to Kenya, Mr. Beyene Russom, said that Eritrea is conducting commendable diplomatic, political and economic engagements with the neighbor and regional countries vith a view to strengthen cooperation and partnership.

Indicating that the Eritrean Government is working by designing development programs that equally benefit all nationals, Mr. Humed Yahya, Charge d’Affairs at the Eritrean Embassy in Kuwait, called on nation to take advantage of the opportunities.

Mr. Fesehatsion Petros, Eritrean Ambassador to Italy, also conducted similar seminar on 20 October to Eritrean national residing in Rome.

At a seminar Mr. Solomon Kinfe, Charge d’Affairs at the Eritrean Embassy in Israel, conducted to members of the National Union of Eritrean Women in connection with the 40th anniversary of the establishment of union, called for strengthening organizational capacity and contribution towards the national development drives.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 26734
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Awash » 27 Oct 2019, 21:40

Deqi komarit aka zombies (including fake Somali),
Watch this OBJECTIVE report and weep realizing North Korea is not a good model. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

P.S. Fake Somali, could you find out whatever happened to shaboob Airlines aka Singapoor Airlines? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16922
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Peaceful & safe, Asmara.

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Oct 2019, 23:24




We concluded on a high note, with engagement with senior officials and a better appreciation of what's been achieved and what needs to be; particularly in strengthening the role of women in peace, security & development #AUUN #Eritrea #HornofAfrica
(Fatima K. Mohammed: @FKMohammed1)

Post Reply