Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurora

The ugly lizard declares southern Eritrea more agame than

Post by Aurora » 27 Oct 2019, 04:48

Agame themselves. It is really funny what this ugly lizzard comes up with. :lol: He insists that people from Akele and Seraye are more agame than agame themselves. :lol: :lol: Listen to 1:40 and on. It is hilarious.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: The ugly lizard declares southern Eritrea more agame than

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Oct 2019, 07:19

And a shelf with tons of books behind him, to make himself look like an intellectual. :roll:
Aurora wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 04:48
Agame themselves. It is really funny what this ugly lizzard comes up with. :lol: He insists that people from Akele and Seraye are more agame than agame themselves. :lol: :lol: Listen to 1:40 and on. It is hilarious.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 27 Oct 2019, 10:02

Aurora wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 04:48

Now i agree with you that the man is toasted. Lately he was into much qolo teteqo non sense which is not a cup of my tea. If We need to listen to qolo teteqo, We have already wedi medhin berad who is the ultimate King when it comes to qolo teteqo

Having said that, his economic policy and his articulation that democracy never work in heterogen society is second to non.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 27 Oct 2019, 10:50

Deqi,

What is his economic policy ? He says people will get along only through good economy. I don't even think he understands basic sound economic principles. You can work the people to death in favor of the State (Former Soviet Union, China) or oil money in Middle East, you still deny the people liberty, justice and the freedom to exercise happiness.
Last edited by Aurora on 27 Oct 2019, 16:37, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 27 Oct 2019, 16:29

Deqi,

The USA is heterogeneous society yet democracy works like an oiled machine efficiently and effectively. Tiny Eitrea has a very small population, and it is not as heterogeneous as you think, other than religion as the biggest devide. Stop making Bantu and sand ni__gg-ars excuse about democracy. :lol: :lol: Brother, you want to perpetuate dictatorship over the Eritrean people. That is cold. :evil: :lol:

justo

Post by justo » 27 Oct 2019, 17:39

Aurora wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 16:29
Deqi,

The USA is heterogeneous society yet democracy works like an oiled machine efficiently and effectively. Tiny Eitrea has a very small population, and it is not as heterogeneous as you think, other than religion as the biggest devide. Stop making Bantu and sand ni__gg-ars excuse about democracy. :lol: :lol: Brother, you want to perpetuate dictatorship over the Eritrean people. That is cold. :evil: :lol:
Responsible governance (democracy) is possible anywhere, Tesfazion is just a half-literate fool who selects his facts to fit his whims.
The more serious question is what we should include in what we mean by responsible governance / democracy.
Which are the meaningful rights and which are just gimmicks.
I wouldn't call what I see in the US democracy and what I see in China dictatorship.
If I can buy power and influence beyond my single vote and pass laws that suit my business plan, it is difficult to call that rule of law.
You make laws that allow you to legally rob the people, you make laws that exempt you from paying your fair are of taxes, you make laws that disenfranchise half a population. You may call that democracy but you cannot call it responsible governance, to legally rob the people and legally disenfranchise the people.

So responsible governance is possible everywhere including in diverse societies. It has to be free, legal and fair. If it is none of this, then even less diverse societies will suffer from disharmony.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Oct 2019, 18:29

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 27 Oct 2019, 20:17

Fyameta,

Addis male pro-stitute :lol: Are you f-ucking the lizard too ! ጠበቅ ምስ ጠበቅ after the donkey... :lol:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 27 Oct 2019, 20:25

Resah digital hamema tplf rat you posted the same divisive nonsense 3 times already and all fell deaf ears. one under justiceseeker and the other as c beyond and now this. Ayoka nayna qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi
Aurora wrote:
27 Oct 2019, 20:17
Fyameta,

Addis male pro-stitute :lol: Are you f-ucking the lizard too ! ጠበቅ ምስ ጠበቅ after the donkey... :lol:

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 27 Oct 2019, 20:27

Fyameta nay tarik hatela,

Never mind your image editing skills, I love the Eritrean people so much I fight for the people whenever I can, on the other hand, you hate the Eritrean people so much, after painful dictatorship of 28 years, so many young blood lost in the high seas, you want the Eritrean people to suffer even more. What did Eritreans do to you? So much hate and brutality, and you call me agame !!! You have to be one hateful agame on revenge :evil: shyyyt head. :lol:

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 27 Oct 2019, 21:00

Dead brain,

Are you that incapacitated ? Your dimwit language is hamema...dah.??? Now, I take it that you agree with the lizard !!!!! :evil: