Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Had Ethiopians Rebuffed the Agames in 1998, they Wouldn't be Suffering so much. You reap what you sew!

Post by sesame » 26 Oct 2019, 13:41

In 1998, the TPLF thugs played a huge scam on Ethiopians. They declared war on Eritrea under the pretext that Eritrea invaded Badme, which is an Eritrean territory. Ethiopians, instead of rebuffing the Agames and letting Eritrea destroy them, they joined the thugs and defednded them from Eritrean wrath. The Agames used Ethiopians as "fenjiregatch". They then went on to urinate on Ethiopians when they stole the election in 2005. They then went on an unprecedented looting spree and bled Ethiopia dry. They instituted a reign of terror, invaded Somalia, and plundered Ethiopia. They executed every evil design in a very crude divide an rule strategy and turned Ethiopia into the chaotic mishmash of ethnic idiots who hate each other.

Ethiopians are just reaping what they sew when they joined their worst enemy, the agames, against Eritrea.

Tog Wajale

Re: Had Ethiopians Rebuffed the Agames in 1998, they Wouldn't be Suffering so much. You reap what you sew!

Post by Tog Wajale » 26 Oct 2019, 13:49

I 100% 2nd ed On Your Statement, They Lost Umple Chances 28 Years Ago, When We Tried To Warn All Ethiopian People Amara, Oromo & Ogadenia Somali From Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Snakes Hidden Agendas.

Temt
Member+

Re: Had Ethiopians Rebuffed the Agames in 1998, they Wouldn't be Suffering so much. You reap what you sew!

Post by Temt » 26 Oct 2019, 14:12

sesame wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 13:41
In 1998, the TPLF thugs played a huge scam on Ethiopians. They declared war on Eritrea under the pretext that Eritrea invaded Badme, which is an Eritrean territory. Ethiopians, instead of rebuffing the Agames and letting Eritrea destroy them, they joined the thugs and defednded them from Eritrean wrath. The Agames used Ethiopians as "fenjiregatch". They then went on to urinate on Ethiopians when they stole the election in 2005. They then went on an unprecedented looting spree and bled Ethiopia dry. They instituted a reign of terror, invaded Somalia, and plundered Ethiopia. They executed every evil design in a very crude divide an rule strategy and turned Ethiopia into the chaotic mishmash of ethnic idiots who hate each other.

Ethiopians are just reaping what they sew when they joined their worst enemy, the agames, against Eritrea.
Yes, sadly, that is the sad truth that Ethiopians (primarily, the Amharas sort of "Achille's heels"). You said it all. There was no reason for the Ethiopians, including the opportunist Tegarus, to jump in the hellfire that Weyane was to find out playing with fire against Eritrea. But, remember the connive Weyanes hit the soft belly of the Amhara and other neftegnotch by falsely promising them the reoccupation of Eritrea and that would be a "Cakewalk"! Little did they knew that we, Eritreans, have never succumbed to any force regardless of how superior in manpower and armament. We defended our rights, albeit at a heavy sacrifice, even though they suffered more than we did in their attempt to seize assets that don't belong to them.
That being the case, once the current PM of Ethiopia stated publicly that he wanted peace with Eritrea based on international law, regardless of what his posturing was, ones again the Weyanes stood on the way and we are waiting patiently, as we always do, to recover our territories that have been illegally occupied by Ethiopian forces. And recover we shall.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 26 Oct 2019, 14:35

True story.

Back in 1998, I remember asking an Ethiopian soldier why he voluntarily enlisted himself in our Weyane's democratic army to take part in our planned invasion of Eritrea, and he said, "even though I know I'm fighting a war for Tigray's independence, and I'm also aware that I may lose my life as a result, I'm very determined to bring Weyanay democracy to the Eritreans, whom our democratic teacher Awash of Tigray calls "undemocratic savages!"

It was the Ethiopian people's unconditional LOVE for our Weyanay democracy that led 170,000 Ethiopian soldiers to lose their lives during the invasion. It was this kind of love and kindness that allowed us to receive 100% of the election votes, and to grow the country's economy by 11% for 27 consecutive golden years.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 26 Oct 2019, 14:45

Digital Weyane wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 14:35
True story.

Back in 1998, I remember asking an Ethiopian soldier why he voluntarily enlisted himself in our Weyane's democratic army to take part in our planned invasion of Eritrea, and he said, "even though I know I'm fighting a war for Tigray's independence, and I'm also aware that I may lose my life as a result, I'm very determined to bring Weyanay democracy to the Eritreans, whom our democratic teacher Awash of Tigray calls "undemocratic savages!"

It was the Ethiopian people's unconditional LOVE for our Weyanay democracy that led 170,000 Ethiopian soldiers to lose their lives during the invasion. It was this kind of love and kindness that allowed us to receive 100% of the election votes, and to grow the country's economy by 11% for 27 consecutive golden years.
Wow! That is amazing wisdom of the Weyane led Ethiopia. Thanks for the explanation on the very issue I have been losing sleep as to "Why, but why" do people get into a "senseless war" when they could have lived peacefully with us, as good neighbors do?