Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: INFO Ezema arms people weapons in Addis Ababa

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Oct 2019, 06:02

Every locality and small community must arm themselves and defend themselves from the carnage of mob onslaught. What else should happen do you think?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Oct 2019, 06:39

First and foremost, citizens should organize themselves to defend their city and people from lawlessness and vandalism. Arming is an accessory that should be deferred to law enforcement. Without organizational framework, they may end up killing each other.

Neighbors and city districts should organize, organize and organize. This is a critical time. Call you relatives and friends to create a communication network with their neighbors and kebele members.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 06:02
Every locality and small community must arm themselves and defend themselves from the carnage of mob onslaught. What else should happen do you think?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 26 Oct 2019, 06:53

Which law enforcement? ODP criminals who are providing transportation and Protecion jawar mob? And arrest Addis youth for being an Ethopian.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Oct 2019, 09:29

Selam/ wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 06:39
First and foremost, citizens should organize themselves to defend their city and people from lawlessness and vandalism. Arming is an accessory that should be deferred to law enforcement. Without organizational framework, they may end up killing each other.

Neighbors and city districts should organize, organize and organize. This is a critical time. Call you relatives and friends to create a communication network with their neighbors and kebele members.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 06:02
I didn't need to call Adama and tell them to organise and defend themselves. It is on the record that I suggested on this forum after I heard the Burayu Massacre that people needed to organise and defend themselves from the onslaught of the demagogues.

I am happy that this has indeed now happened in Nazerth (Adama) and it is just a matter of logical consequence that other places will follow the suite.

How can you defend yourself against the well-trained snipers deployed amidst of the innocent residents to shoot at distance and whom we don't know for sure to be behind that?

To ensure peace we need to get prepared for war, well known and long held adage. It is true for Ethiopia today.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Oct 2019, 09:36

TGAA wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 06:53
Which law enforcement? ODP criminals who are providing transportation and Protecion jawar mob? And arrest Addis youth for being an Ethopian.
In fact I have given up on OPDO/ODP after I heard histories again and again that they are trying to make a cover-up of the carnage of their own failure or active plot has caused on my people. I heard a certain mayor of Adama (Nazreth) somewhere who was trying to condone the "protest" of those so called "qeerro" and condomn the subsequent march of the people to counter the carnage.

He must be a certain dumb and probably a criminal (not fit for any office). He must be hanged, in my view!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Oct 2019, 10:26

Look what this inept so called mayor is trying to claim. What a lumpen?

You first put your own house in order before blaming others for your epic failure. Sharra xaxani krap!

The interviewer [deleted] is asking about why the others were carrying the old (limut) bandira without trying to question why her own "qeerroo" was carrying the so called OLF flag, what a lumpen?

I stopped to listen to it.