Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria Led to WW-I & Killing of Juvénal Habyarimana Led to Genocide

Post by Masud » 25 Oct 2019, 06:38

The leader of Neftegna Abiy Abiy Ahmed must know an attempt to assassinate Oromo leaders and activists will have huge cost on him, his government , and Ethiopia. The remnants of ESAT hooligans and Ginbot 7 from whom Abiy take advice and road-maps ask why 20 individuals die while protesting against the assassination attempt against Jawar Mohammad who is one individual. This ignorant must remember how the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria led to WW-I and the killing of Juvénal Habyarimana led to Rwandan Genocide. Jawar is a symbol, not a simple individual. Jawar is an icon. If you mess with Oromo symbols and icons expect the shaking revolt in Ethiopia, expect your removal from power. We warn you Abiy, neither your uncles and in-laws nor Isayas and Uhuru will not save you from the rage of Oromo. You will not get the chance of Abay Tsehaye and Hailemariam Dessalegn. Refrain from being an instrument to others to attack Oromos.

Masud
Member+

Re: Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria Led to WW-I & Killing of Juvénal Habyarimana Led to Genocide

Post by Masud » 25 Oct 2019, 10:55

ጥላቻ ጥግ "ጀዋር ቢገደል ኖሮ ህዝቡ ቢጮህም መረጋጋቱ አይቀርም ነበር መሪው ከተገደለ መንጋዎቹም ተበትነው ሰላም ይመጣ ነበር"
(ፋሲል የናለም የኢሳት Oromophobia ሰባኪ)

Masud
Member+

Re: Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria Led to WW-I & Killing of Juvénal Habyarimana Led to Genocide

Post by Masud » 25 Oct 2019, 14:12

Please wait, video is loading...

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 25 Oct 2019, 22:35

I can’t imagine how many poor civilians are killed in the country side small villages that is not reported By the media as a result of the current violence.
How many churches burned?
Injured
It’s better to stop staring a fire, because you never know the one who starts the fire will get consumed by it, and no winner at the end, just casualties mainly women and children
AbiY needs to protect Jawar for his own image and democratic credentials

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 28 Oct 2019, 13:04

Raya Abadura Abagaro who closely knows Abiy says Abiy was the one who instigated conflict between Christians and Muslims when he was a security agent and then paticipated in peace making between the two. He did this based on the order he received from Meles.
Please wait, video is loading...