Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Jawar Needs to Foster ORP Against Abiy's ODP

Post by OPFist » 25 Oct 2019, 00:57

Jawar Needs to Foster ORP Against Abiy's ODP

It is clear that Jawar is becoming de facto integrative leader of Oromo opposition groups (OFC, OLF & ONP). The current support of all Oromo leaders and Oromo people for Jawar shows that he is now in a position to take the leadership. Ob. Daud, General Kamal, Dr. Marara and Ob. Abbaa Nagaa should come together, merge their organizations in to ORP (Oromian Republican Party) and give up the leadership to the new generation led by Jawar. This young leader on other hand has to bring the rest of OLA (Oromo Liberation Army) back home and strengthen the opposition against ODP in the coming election 2020. I decided to write this letter, which is directed to you, our leaders, after following the hitherto effort of different Oromo nationalists to help you come together and forge unity of purpose and after exhausting my own attempts in trying to help Oromo forces come together to build stronger united force for defending the already liberated Oromo people. I know you are also doing your best to fulfill this demand of Oromo people according to your ability and possibility. I just would like to say thank you for your efforts. But, our current situation is making almost all Oromo in every walk of life more restless. We, as a nation, seem to be in a challenging situation now. That is why I wanted to write this open letter. I hope you get this message and give few minutes from your precious time to read.
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2018 ... rp-vs-odp/