Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dahgol

PM Jawar Mohammed 2020

Post by Dahgol » 24 Oct 2019, 21:11

For sure Jawar Has proven That he is a force to be recon with and Abiy would be smart to rather work with him than hand a smart political scientist with high caliber and intelligence to the Abiy opposition groups...
Abiy’s in were he’s partly as a result of jawars and others struggle against TPlf rule.
Politics is crazy you might end up with PM jawar next year
Remember Trumps election, anything can happen of course I doubt it there will be a fair election in Ethiopia, but you never say never
What do you say?

Temt
Member+

Re: PM Jawar Mohammed 2020

Post by Temt » 24 Oct 2019, 21:26

Dahgol wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 21:11
For sure Jawar Has proven That he is a force to be recon with and Abiy would be smart to rather work with him than hand a smart political scientist with high caliber and intelligence to the Abiy opposition groups...
Abiy’s in were he’s partly as a result of jawars and others struggle against TPlf rule.
Remember Trumps election, anything can happen of course I doubt it there will be a fair election in Ethiopia, but you never say never
What do you say?
I say, PM Abey better be what he is not now. It seems to me he is a soft-spoken "ወላዋይ"፡ I believe that is the Amharic word for indecision. He should stop trying to appeasing all the people he deals with all the time. That won't happen. He should have a clear vision of his country, spell it out and stick with it come rain or shine. Also, he should have the necessary disposition to admit wrongs when he or his government commits them. Lastly, he should be held accountable for all his delivered and promised actions. One can not be expected to remain vigilant and popular when he swallows more than he could chew.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 24 Oct 2019, 21:27

Dohgol,

I am fairly certain that you are the guy who was holding the back leg of the oX that was slaughtered to celebrate the reassignment of Jawar's Security. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=418711278835703
:lol: PM jawar mohammed 2020!!!!!! who knows ?

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 24 Oct 2019, 22:05

Agree! Playing it safe will updo Abiy politically and for not having a true base he can count on...
———-
Temt wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 21:26
Dahgol wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 21:11
What do you say?
I say, PM Abey better be what he is not now. It seems to me he is a soft-spoken "ወላዋይ"፡ I believe that is the Amharic word for indecision. He should stop trying to appeasing all the people he deals with all the time. That won't happen. He should have a clear vision of his country, spell it out and stick with it come rain or shine. Also, he should have the necessary disposition to admit wrongs when he or his government commits them. Lastly, he should be held accountable for all his delivered and promised actions. One can not be expected to remain vigilant and popular when he swallows more than he could chew.