Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

Interesting: I think the Amharas have, unexpectedly, started turning the table on the Oromos

Post by Mahlana » 24 Oct 2019, 16:47

Jawar, by whatever stupid act he did today, not only he betrayed but also exposed how shallow the Oromo struggle is.

He just surrendered just like that!! After multitudes of Oromos died for him at every corner of Oromia.

After he surrendered and told his supporters to go back home, the Amharas in Oromia who were already preparing for self defense after they saw the huge numbers of Oromo youth who were flooding the cities, are now in offensive mood and are freeing almost all major Oromia cities from Oromos. The Amharas are raising their flags high in Debrezeit, Nazret and other major cities now and it's seems that no force will ever stop them anymore. Interesting!!!
This time, the Amharas are acting very carefully and very strategically and they have managed to bring to their side other tribes like the Gurages, Kembatas, and so on and they are protecting every civilians lives in those cities.

Did Jawar accidentally just kill the Oromo struggle and the QEERROO?
One thing is clear: Jawars image as an icon of struggle is dead forever. He exposed himself yesterday. A seemingly big lion suddenly became nothing but just a rat!

Abdelaziz

Re: Interesting: I think the Amharas have, unexpectedly, started turning the table on the Oromos

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Oct 2019, 16:59

That is exactly what I did not want to say in public but it seems that is what is happening now since the hour and minute Jawar capitulated. He needs good advisers or else he will lead himself, Oromos and Oromia to gloom and doom. Meshrefet will now descend on him and on other Oromo nationalists using gudelaAmharu hooligans who are coming to Finfine from all Amhara, Oromia, and southern provinces.

Ibidda

Re: Interesting: I think the Amharas have, unexpectedly, started turning the table on the Oromos

Post by Ibidda » 24 Oct 2019, 17:16

wtf are you talking about??? why you call it amhara vs oromo war. so far in adama the people who died are none amhara including a tigrean guy. i know because his brother is living in the same city as me. some people in the name of qero attacking and killing ethiopian the rest working day and night to open the roads, and control the situation. in the last years, the number of tigrean living in adama is a lot, i will be careful if i were you. no one can defeat oromo on our land.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 24 Oct 2019, 17:25

Ibidda,

You are just falling for their trap. TPLF doesn't want this strife to end and, they are fanning the flame from both sides. As Jawar is declaring victory and trying to put the jinni back in its bottle, TPLF is uncorking bottles of blue label in its hide out at Planet Hotel in Mekelle and plotting as to how to prolong the saga or go to the next move in Wolaita. hehe.

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 24 Oct 2019, 17:31

Abdelaziz wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 16:59
That is exactly what I did not want to say in public but it seems that is what is happening now since the hour and minute Jawar capitulated. He needs good advisers or else he will lead himself, Oromos and Oromia to gloom and doom. Meshrefet will now descend on him and on other Oromo nationalists using gudelaAmharu hooligans who are coming to Finfine from all Amhara, Oromia, and southern provinces.

Jawar is very likely over. The PMs speech about "some private media outlets" in the parliament was very telling. Jawar was literally sh!ting today in his press brief. He looked like a kitten.
Next, he will start self censoring his media. They might even close it. They might even kill him or neutralize him some how.

In addition, I don't think that his QEERROOS will ever dare to come to cities. It seems that almost every one is disgusted and tired of them. The Amharas picked this anger of the general public and now they are leading the struggle against the QEERROOS.

Never say never but it seems that it is decisively over.

Mahlana

Post by Mahlana » 24 Oct 2019, 17:36

Abdelaziz,

Look at the following new song.

It is the first ever song exclusively about JUST Shewa. ONLY about Shewa.

Ironically, many Shewa Amharas from different places mentioned in this song, like MINJAR, are flocking to Nazret now as we speak armed to the teeth.

The Amharas are back in full gear and this time they will literally and figuratively fvck every body!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And remember, this time it is the Shewa Amharas!! The most capable amongst the Amharas. These are not Gondars, the super loser ugly idiots. Shewans had been silent till now for decades and now they are back to fvck!!!!

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Oct 2019, 17:40

Ibida, enatkin libdat, ante booshtie qizenam gudifecha, Oromo qiTun yebedaw ende Meshrefet diqala ne'h or you are a cursedarteran, you wish a Tigrean died, and you said his brother lives with you? kkkk What a liar azzhole.

Ilu,
You are a typical IluAmharay who always lives envying, gossiping,suspecting, defaming and fearing Tigreans. You will die like that.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 24 Oct 2019, 17:42, edited 1 time in total.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 24 Oct 2019, 17:42

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 17:25
Ibidda,

You are just falling for their trap. TPLF doesn't want this strife to end and, they are fanning the flame from both sides. As Jawar is declaring victory and trying to put the jinni back in its bottle, TPLF is uncorking bottles of blue label in its hide out at Planet Hotel in Mekelle and plotting as to how to prolong the saga or go to the next move in Wolaita. hehe.

There it is. They were hoping this would snowball into country wide protests and problems in every city. Unfortunately for them, Ethiopians, Oromos included, are not going to just sit there and take this hooligan behavior lying down. They are pushing back, protecting civilians and keeping the peace.

Jawar also sees that if this continues he is going to be personally held responsible and the cat-and-mouse games will quickly turn into a man-hunt for him. So now he's going to act like all of a sudden he is struck by the need for dialogue and discourse. The minute he put out that he might run for office, it was the clearest sign he was looking for an exit strategy for when this turns ugly. After all, the Nobel Peace Prize winner wouldn't want to arrest an opposition figure contesting elections, that wouldn't look too good. Or so the thinking goes. Never mind that he's not even a citizen yet. That and openly courting TPLF.

That is the sign of someone who sees the walls coming in around him, quick. Fortunately for the rest of us, he's right. Not so for the Mekelle Fine Whiskey Gentlemen Club.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 24 Oct 2019, 17:44

Needless to say, this is a turning moment for both sides of the equation. Continuation by Jawarian Huttus of the mayhem that already is costing the country in millions, would certainly meet a deadly backlash either from the Government or the Public. If the Government is not going to be taking any actions on those bloody janjawits for what they have caused, then it will find itself at odd with the already skeptical majority of the public that would never trust the government any more. What a conundrum ! We are going to see yet again another anarchy somewhere in the country when decided by TPLF.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Oct 2019, 17:46

Ibidda wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 17:16
wtf are you talking about??? why you call it amhara vs oromo war. so far in adama the people who died are none amhara including a tigrean guy. i know because his brother is living in the same city as me. some people in the name of qero attacking and killing ethiopian the rest working day and night to open the roads, and control the situation. in the last years, the number of tigrean living in adama is a lot, i will be careful if i were you. no one can defeat oromo on our land.
Any Tigrayan who died there in any ethnic soil deserves to die because he is non Tigrayan heart but he speaks the language. All Tigrayans must come home as we said many times the past year.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Oct 2019, 17:49

opmerc wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 17:42
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Ibidda,

There it is. They were hoping this would snowball into country wide protests and problems in every city. Unfortunately for them, Ethiopians, Oromos included, are not going to just sit there and take this hooligan behavior lying down. They are pushing back, protecting civilians and keeping the peace.

Jawar also sees that if this continues he is going to be personally held responsible and the cat-and-mouse games will quickly turn into a man-hunt for him. So now he's going to act like all of a sudden he is struck by the need for dialogue and discourse. The minute he put out that he might run for office, it was the clearest sign he was looking for an exit strategy for when this turns ugly. After all, the Nobel Peace Prize winner wouldn't want to arrest an opposition figure contesting elections, that wouldn't look too good. Or so the thinking goes. Never mind that he's not even a citizen yet. That and openly courting TPLF.

That is the sign of someone who sees the walls coming in around him, quick. Fortunately for the rest of us, he's right. Not so for the Mekelle Fine Whiskey Gentlemen Club.
Says another booshtiew cursedartera, extremely paranoid, just like a gudelaAmharu ma'g'got.
FYI: Tigreans are the only people who are trying to stabilize the dying country while cursedar'terans and gudelaAmharu are destroying Ethiopi using their evil weapon called Meshrefet. Jawar knows Tigreans have nothing to do with what he does or thinks though he himself at one time/until recently used to implicate Tigreans in other actors' mess.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 24 Oct 2019, 17:57

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 17:46
Ibidda wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 17:16
Any Tigrayan who died there in any ethnic soil deserves to die because he is non Tigrayan heart but he speaks the language. All Tigrayans must come home as we said many times the past year.
Aite Halafi,

Someone need to put a diaper on your sorry bottom. You don't seem to know the reality that exists in that country. At least 10% of Tigreans are living outside of your TPLF miniature enclave. Most of the super-rich business owners in Addis and in all of the big Cities are your kin. The big farm owners all over the periphery of the country are also Tigreans who were enabled by the TPLF looting gang. These people are so connected and swimming in unearned wealth which, they can use to go against what you are trying to achieve. How could you pass death sentences on those folks just because they are living somewhere in their country? That will be calling for the demise of TPLF from the face of that country forever.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Oct 2019, 17:59

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Ibidda,

It is really sad after 27 years under TPLF, there are still people who have not figured out the twisted heart nature of the coward TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres aka low IQ Woyanay Digital Warriors :mrgreen: .....What makes it even worse is the fact that Jawar led Queerrooo are invested mainly into killing innocent people and destroying properties in their home Oromia just out of anger instead of paying attention and being caution the motive being.... It is very disappointing to witness the one time revered Jawar who brilliantly led Queerroo to kiss TPLF's as*s from Addis for good being self-centered. Now, everything is about him and that Jawar wants Ethiopia and its over million people to revolve around him and that is serious problem. I just hope that Jawar comes into his sense before it is too late... Unfortunately that is exactly what the coward TPLF goons and these low IQ dedebit gradutes want to see and to some extent they succeeded temporarily...

By the way, do you know why Jawar led Queerroos carry sticks and Machete when they come out as a mob. Why do they need to be armed with Machete and stick to demonstrate... I thought only the xenophobia South African baboons do that .... I know the people of Oromo are very civilized and God fearing people.. but the Jawar led Queeroos have been out of control and acting like animals...I just hope that the good elderly people of Oromo educat Jawar led Queeroos the value of Oromo as a society and particularly their Gaddaa...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 24 Oct 2019, 18:08

Abdelaziz wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 17:49
Says another booshtiew cursedartera, extremely paranoid, just like a gudelaAmharu ma'g'got.
FYI: Tigreans are the only people who are trying to stabilize the dying country while cursedar'terans and gudelaAmharu are destroying Ethiopi using their evil weapon called Meshrefet. Jawar knows Tigreans have nothing to do with what he does or thinks though he himself at one time/until recently used to implicate Tigreans in other actors' mess.
Funny abdelaziz, always ranting and raving on behalf of Tigray when everything you say and do is for your mob group. All these weird little schemes and the endless and strangely hom0erotic insults, it's all to serve the boys packed in Planet Hotel. If and when they tell you otherwise, you'll obey like the good little minion that you are and do as you're told. So be proud of who you serve and represent, don't bring Tigray people into it.

The fact that you are now distancing yourself from Jawar though is predictable and welcome. But don't worry, there is enough to hang all your bosses on without implicating you for what Jawar is doing. When the country is done handling him, your bosses are next. Enjoy the ride.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Oct 2019, 18:11

Weyzero Hawzen Aka gagi aka meron aka 24 other nicks, you mentally retarded low IQ cursedarteran tra'nny knows nothing about politics, you don't even know ar'tera is outside Ethiopia, you are good only at playing with my balls as you [deleted] my anaconda into your Hamasenay fa'ggish throat before I demolish your chenawi Hamasenay Fintita. My low IQ concubine, please stay away from politics specially Ethiopian, you've no understanding of complex issues like Weyane/TPLF.

Opmerc, Qoshasha ar'teran booshtiew, I will fo'ck you with Hawazen when I come to Azzmara.
BTW: I'm not distancing myself from Jawar as I have not been with him in his plot.
And tust me, Jawar or no Jawar, Ormoia will be free very soon.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Oct 2019, 18:26

Agames desperate attempt to pit Oromos against amharas. Weyane parasites are cowards. They can not fight their own battles, they want others to fight for them to win the throne. Dumb agames are trying to play divide and conquer with Ethiopians. Ethiopians need to get rid of the cancerous clique if they want to live in peace.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 24 Oct 2019, 18:29

Hawzen wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 17:59
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Ibidda,

It is really sad after 27 years under TPLF, there are still people who have not figured out the twisted heart nature of the coward TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres aka low IQ Woyanay Digital Warriors :mrgreen: .....What makes it even worse is the fact that Jawar led Queerrooo are invested mainly into killing innocent people and destroying properties in their home Oromia just out of anger instead of paying attention and being caution the motive being.... It is very disappointing to witness the one time revered Jawar who brilliantly led Queerroo to kiss TPLF's as*s from Addis for good being self-centered. Now, everything is about him and that Jawar wants Ethiopia and its over million people to revolve around him and that is serious problem. I just hope that Jawar comes into his sense before it is too late... Unfortunately that is exactly what the coward TPLF goons and these low IQ dedebit gradutes want to see and to some extent they succeeded temporarily...

By the way, do you know why Jawar led Queerroos carry sticks and Machete when they come out as a mob. Why do they need to be armed with Machete and stick to demonstrate... I thought only the xenophobia South African baboons do that .... I know the people of Oromo are very civilized and God fearing people.. but the Jawar led Queeroos have been out of control and acting like animals...I just hope that the good elderly people of Oromo educat Jawar led Queeroos the value of Oromo as a society and particularly their Gaddaa...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
They are coming out with their stick to potentially club down anyone who dare stop them. It is bizarre to me every time I see them out on the streets, they are armed with matches and sticks. It also is a recent memory that at the even where Jawar was the main actor, they hang their fellow Ethiopian brother upside down. The reports that are coming out from every part of the country where they "demonstrate" as we speak that there is cruel killings and wanton destruction of properties. You would have to be one of them to understand their problem.

Jawar must have over inflated his importance and there by the need to be seen as a revered figure more than the Nobel Prize winning PM. If he were to work with them, he could potentially be getting himself in the higher office too. However, he couldn't accept the fact that the PM has to be a leader for the entire country and not only of the fiefdom that he considers his own. In fulfilling his insatiable ego and undermine the current PM, now he is teamed up with TPLF robber barons. If Abiy is going after him seriously for the crimes that he help foment now, we will all see Jawissa chickening out and as usual become conciliatory.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 24 Oct 2019, 18:59

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 18:26
Agames desperate attempt to pit Oromos against amharas. Weyane parasites are cowards. They can not fight their own battles, they want others to fight for them to win the throne. Dumb agames are trying to play divide and conquer with Ethiopians. Ethiopians need to get rid of the cancerous clique if they want to live in peace.
boooshti Hamasenay coward , you are the one who is pitting Ethiopian against each other, Amharu and Oromo lived in peace for 27 years thanks to Tigreans. But You were and still is dividing Ethiopian hoping they will fight your dirty war coz you know you can't win over you Tigrean masters.
Dirty Hamasenay lootinesh are always obsessed about Tigray. and implicate in anything that goes wrong in the world.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 24 Oct 2019, 19:34

My tplf supporting friend, be honest here, to you, seeing the two giants of ethiopia in conflict, is in your interests as a tegaru/tplf.
beware of what you dream for/of, because the fires that wreak havoc on your neighbors will engulf you as well.

Oromos chased away your tegadalays, and when united/remain united; NO FORCE in the HORN can stop the Oromos on their lands.