Member+

Picture of the day!

Post by pushkin » 23 Oct 2019, 20:13

Please wait, video is loading...

pushkin
Member+

Re: Picture of the day!

Post by pushkin » 23 Oct 2019, 21:42

Present the Bela roba confused Agame! I have told you several times who you are & your knowledge. Your hatred on Eritrea & Eritreans emanates from your socialization process. I am sorry that you have lost your torserawit dad (from temben) in one of the mountains of Sahel & your mother upbrought you from the income she used to earn from prostitution. Hence, these situations together with the hatred inculcation of your Agame mom has created you a post traumatic syndrom. As far as your citation is concerned, you a garbage article & simply posted it with out checking its credibility. The Borgen project is an NGO expelled from Eritrea together with other 32 organizations who couldn't change their relief & wefare system. This has created frustration & posts garbages every year with out any source. This shows your stupidity & ignorance.
present wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 21:04
YOU ascaris hate your own people.

Why do you lie. 70% of ascaris are starving the report says :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://borgenproject.org/top-10-facts- ... n-eritrea/

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Oct 2019, 22:43

NíggER, we know!

Everything the white man/woman say, is gospel to you. :oops:

This is the anorexic witch you're relying upon, who has never set foot in Eritrea & she wrote this in january. We're in November soon, uncle Tom. The rainy season has just passed, & Eritrea will gather a bumper harvest.

You calling others stupid, is like....I don't even know what to compare that insanity with.

She looks like, she needs food herself.
present wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 22:32
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stup'id Ascari

I Only posted a news saying 70% of ascaris are starving Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

What did I do wrong hahhahahaha

So don't ever fckn post a lie. We are here to expose it! 24/7!!!

pushkin wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 21:42
Present the Bela roba confused Agame! I have told you several times who you are & your knowledge. Your hatred on Eritrea & Eritreans emanates from your socialization process. I am sorry that you have lost your torserawit dad (from temben) in one of the mountains of Sahel & your mother upbrought you from the income she used to earn from prostitution. Hence, these situations together with the hatred inculcation of your Agame mom has created you a post traumatic syndrom. As far as your citation is concerned, you a garbage article & simply posted it with out checking its credibility. The Borgen project is an NGO expelled from Eritrea together with other 32 organizations who couldn't change their relief & wefare system. This has created frustration & posts garbages every year with out any source. This shows your stupidity & ignorance.
present wrote:

Why do you lie. 70% of ascaris are starving the report says :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Oct 2019, 00:36

Go worship at the altar, of this new age cünt!
present wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 22:52
She is trying to be conservative i believe, actually.

It's most likely 100% of the population is starving. I mean that is why they are running to Ethiopia in thousands every month

Zmeselo wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 22:43
NíggER, we know!

This is the anorexic witch you're relying upon, who has never set foot in Eritrea & she wrote this in january. We're in November soon, uncle Tom. The rainy season has just passed, & Eritrea will gather a bumper harvest.

You calling others stupid, is like....I don't even know what to compare that insanity with.

present wrote:

Stup'id Ascari

pushkin wrote:
present wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Oct 2019, 08:33

This is like a baboon making fun of the red swollen bottom of another baboon. The entire East Africa is starving and deprived of basic nutritions. Here we are witnessing infantile morons claiming their poverty is better than the other. Shame!
present wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 07:24
We know everything. We are Ethiopains here. 100s of thousands of ascaris are living in our country. You don't see a sigle Sudanies or Ethiopian runing into that shi't hole aka eritrea

You people are running into my lands looking for food. What else? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And ascaris from America and Europe when they go back to their country what do they have in their luggages ---- fckn full of foods. Rice, berbere, oil, sugar, enjera, pasta, dried tomatoes, shiro, metimeta etc

We know everything, buddy :lol:

I am here on ER 24/7 exposing your lies kkkkkk

Zmeselo wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 00:36
present wrote:

It's most likely 100% of the population is starving. I mean that is why they are running to Ethiopia in thousands every month

Zmeselo wrote:
NíggER, we know!

present wrote:

Stup'id Ascari

pushkin wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Oct 2019, 08:52

Stupid, go call the UN and their MDG testimony on Eritrea baboon talk.

Go the IMF & WB and call them baboons, for not indebting Eritrea even harder.

Do you see the initial post? That's what's about!

How can you accept any qondaf lemani agame denigrating your country & ppl, if you indeed are Eritrean?

You're not! We don't have soul- less & díckless- aneamic people like you.

ዉርዝይና ግደፎ: ምሽ ኢለካ?

Btw, what's ur contribution to this forum; except for constantly whining & biiatching?
Selam/ wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 08:33
This is like a baboon making fun of the red swollen bottom of another baboon. The entire East Africa is starving and deprived of basic nutritions. Here we are witnessing infantile morons claiming their poverty is better than the other. Shame!
present wrote:
We know everything. We are Ethiopains here. 100s of thousands of ascaris are living in our country. You don't see a sigle Sudanies or Ethiopian runing into that shi't hole aka eritrea

You people are running into my lands looking for food. What else? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And ascaris from America and Europe when they go back to their country what do they have in their luggages ---- fckn full of foods. Rice, berbere, oil, sugar, enjera, pasta, dried tomatoes, shiro, metimeta etc

Zmeselo wrote:
present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
NíggER, we know!

present wrote:

Stup'id Ascari

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Oct 2019, 09:15

Not sure anyone can understand your rant. I’ll tell you again just in case I can cut through your hard shell.

Fact #1 - Both Eritrea & Ethiopia are poor to their bones. Why else would young Eritreans and Ethiopians leave their countries in hundreds and thousands? It is dumb to make fun of each other on this.

Fact #2 - It takes a lot of courage on Eritreans part to deny foreign aid as Cuba did. Ethiopia is drowning in debt but she has the potential to get out of it soon and prosper.

Fact #3 - Woyane thugs don’t like the alliance between Eritrea and Ethiopia. That’s why they post all kinds of crap here on this forum. However, it’s hard for pro-ELFists to defend Mr Essayas anymore. Although his charisma and iron fist carried him through three decades of totalitarianism, it just doesn’t make sense to claim that he is the only one to keep the country together. It makes you guys look dumb but that’s none of my business. He can stay in power till senility if that’s what the people want.

Zmeselo wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 08:52

How can you accept any qondaf lemani agame denigrating your country & ppl, if you indeed are Eritrean?

Btw, what's ur contribution to this forum; except for constantly whining & biiatching?
Selam/ wrote:
present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
NíggER, we know!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Oct 2019, 10:09

You changed your phrasing, from "starving" to "poor to their bones". It's marginally better, but even that doesn't apply to Eritrea.

You know very well why, Eritreans have been leaving their country & who induced that hardship. Shall we return back to the: no war- no peace & sanctions era once again, to clarify it for you?
Have you been in a coma all these years, or something?

Criticism is well & good but without giving context and heaping all blame on the Eri-. Govt is simply disinginious, to say the least.

The "making fun" part started with the ignoramus "present" to "Pushkin"s original correct testimony, & I responded. You chose to denigrate both of us, instead of putting him in his place.

Nobody asked you, to defend PIA. I bet, he can defend himself. When your country & ppl are being denigrated by qondafat agame on the other hand, it's incumbent upon you to whoop their behinds. If you don't, then something must be wrong with you.
Selam/ wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 09:15
Not sure anyone can understand your rant. I’ll tell you again just in case I can cut through your hard shell.

Fact #1 - Both Eritrea & Ethiopia are poor to their bones. Why else would young Eritreans and Ethiopians leave their countries in hundreds and thousands? It is dumb to make fun of each other on this.

Fact #2 - It takes a lot of courage on Eritreans part to deny foreign aid as Cuba did. Ethiopia is drowning in debt but she has the potential to get out of it soon and prosper.

Fact #3 - Woyane thugs don’t like the alliance between Eritrea and Ethiopia. That’s why they post all kinds of crap here on this forum. However, it’s hard for pro-ELFists to defend Mr Essayas anymore. Although his charisma and iron fist carried him through three decades of totalitarianism, it just doesn’t make sense to claim that he is the only one to keep the country together. It makes you guys look dumb but that’s none of my business. He can stay in power till senility if that’s what the people want.

Zmeselo wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
present wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Oct 2019, 18:03

Okay, let me rephrase it again for you: the majority of East Africa is chronically impoverished by all measures. Enduring poverty and not talking about it don’t mean it doesn’t exist.

‘Present’ is your equal man regarding the childish blame and excuse game. I am not here to defend or disparage any particular politician or political group. I am here to kick as$ whenever I see shameless liars, sleazy serpents and insects like those evil woyane rats and other moronic extremists whether Eritrean, Tigre, Amhara, Oromo, Gurage or Somali.
Zmeselo wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 10:09
You changed your phrasing, from "starving" to "poor to their bones". It's marginally better, but even that doesn't apply to Eritrea.

You know very well why, Eritreans have been leaving their country & who induced that hardship. Shall we return back to the: no war- no peace & sanctions era once again, to clarify it for you?

Criticism is well & good but without giving context and heaping all blame on the Eri-. Govt is simply disinginious, to say the least.

The "making fun" part started with the ignoramus "present" to "Pushkin"s original correct testimony, & I responded. You chose to denigrate both of us, instead of putting him in his place.

Nobody asked you, to defend PIA. I bet, he can defend himself. When your country & ppl are being denigrated by qondafat agame on the other hand, it's incumbent upon you to whoop their behinds. If you don't, then something must be wrong with you.
Selam/ wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Oct 2019, 18:48

Really?

When did I EVER insult Ethiopians, as a collective?
I'm laser focused on the MLLT baztards, unlike his racist & deranged supremacist attitude towards his betters: the Eritreans.

In this case, if you aren't willfully blind, he tried to búttréss his denigration attempt by attaching an article written by a hateful white woman; whose NGO was thrown out of the country & with a score to settle.

It's your choice to let things like that slide, but don't stand in my way or try & lecture me when I choose not to.

Agreed?
Selam/ wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 18:03
Okay, let me rephrase it again for you: the majority of East Africa is chronically impoverished by all measures. Enduring poverty and not talking about it don’t mean it doesn’t exist.

‘Present’ is your equal man regarding the childish blame and excuse game. I am not here to defend or disparage any particular politician or political group. I am here to kick as$ whenever I see shameless liars, sleazy serpents and insects like those evil woyane rats and other moronic extremists whether Eritrean, Tigre, Amhara, Oromo, Gurage or Somali.
Zmeselo wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
present wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Oct 2019, 08:22

Buddy, you’re straight up paranoidal. Why are you such a chicken sh!t? First, I didn’t reply to you. You jumped in because you’re thin-skinned.

Second, both Ethiopians and Eritreans are fine people, including Tigreans and we are equally poor. It’s the selfish politicians and crazy activities and sell-out online rats that are messing us up. Again, whoever thinks he is better than the other is a piece of sh!t and lower than a baboon. If you’re not one of them, then shut the fvck up.
Zmeselo wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 18:48
Really?

When did I EVER insult Ethiopians, as a collective?
I'm laser focused on the MLLT baztards, unlike his racist & deranged supremacist attitude towards his betters: the Eritreans.

In this case, if you aren't willfully blind, he tried to búttréss his denigration attempt by attaching an article written by a hateful white woman; whose NGO was thrown out of the country & with a score to settle.

It's your choice to let things like that slide, but don't stand in my way or try & lecture me when I choose not to.

Agreed?
Selam/ wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 18:03

Zmeselo wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Selam/ wrote: