Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gearhead
Member+

The protests should not die down before Abiy seeks asylum while in russia!

Post by gearhead » 23 Oct 2019, 15:54

The protests should go on to force OPD to remove all of Abiy's powers before he returns. Or else, you can only catch a snake by its tail only once! There is no second chance for oromia because a snake restored will ferociously bite!

I myself have gotten tired of this perpetual act of sleeping with the enemy! I am about done with jawar's complacency and laziness towards taking decisive action albeit clarity two weeks ahead!

Forget jawar for now! Act to secure oromia today or forever hold your peace!

Amen

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The protests should not die down before Abiy seeks asylum while in russia!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 23 Oct 2019, 16:02

gearhead wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 15:54
The protests should go on to force OPD to remove all of Abiy's powers before he returns. Or else, you can only catch a snake by its tail only once! There is no second chance for oromia because a snake restored will ferociously bite!

I myself have gotten tired of this perpetual act of sleeping with the enemy! I am about done with jawar's complacency and laziness towards taking decisive action albeit clarity two weeks ahead!

Amen
Well said if they understand the magnitude not to do it now and the opportunity they will miss???

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 23 Oct 2019, 16:27

Indeed! Jawar and the movement was saved by the skin of its teeth this time around! Abiy is too much of a Jezzebel to fumble a second time around! In fact, if he is back at 4killo under any leadership capacity, him and his cornered handler dr. Birhanu wont think twice about pulling a state-of-emergency, killing Jawar and concocting a security scenario which will enable them to go full force on qerroo!

As I said, qerroo shouldnt even be commanded by jawar but rather take matters in their own hands in forcing ODP to fire Abiy for reasons of treason against oromia and by implication, the nation at large!

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 23 Oct 2019, 16:36

ትል እራስ:
እስኪ እራስህን እታል እንደዚህ እያልክ፣ ቢን ላደንም እንደዚህ ነበር ልቡ የገነፈልበት፣

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 23 Oct 2019, 16:43

gearhead wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 16:27
Indeed! Jawar and the movement was saved by the skin of its teeth this time around! Abiy is too much of a Jezzebel to fumble a second time around! In fact, if he is back at 4killo under any leadership capacity, him and his cornered handler dr. Birhanu wont think twice about pulling a state-of-emergency, killing Jawar and concocting a security scenario which will enable them to go full force on qerroo!

As I said, qerroo shouldnt even be commanded by jawar but rather take matters in their own hands in forcing ODP to fire Abiy for reasons of treason against oromia and by implication, the nation at large!
The country is being run by anti ethnic recognition and right led by Abiy representing Menelik manifesto, diehard Amhara Berhanu Gega the Gurage interests to stay on and Gurage business men can go anywhere specially the southern part of the current country and Addis Ababa and milking others wealth but if ethnics control their territories the first victim will be Gurage. The head of the groups is Shaebia Issyas and every policy Abiy Menelik is Issayas initiation. This Abiy Menelik has to go for the interest of all ethnics and every ethnics must participate not just Oromo youths but as you mentioned the Oromo must take law in their hands and force ODP to remove Abiy from his position and party member and he will be necked in a broad day light.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 23 Oct 2019, 18:11

What a moron weyane. Highly moralistic judgments you were surrendering and pontificating has proved hollow. But no surprise, to look among wayane incubated sneaks a dove is a waste of time. As for Jawar its time has come and gone. Next time around, you will find only stiffened resistance to these lawless from all corners. All these because one is not provided a security guard? You old far—t cheering jawar is funny as hell. Stupid is what stupid does.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 23 Oct 2019, 18:47

gearhead wrote:

Amen

Hmm... 8)

Wrong!

We need both Dr.Abiy the Black LION and and Jawar M. the Brown LION. They are humans and as such humans make mistakes just like you and me. Instead of emphasizing the mistakes we need to focus on the positive achievements and reward them for that. We must also reject their Zero sum games where one must lose 100% while the other wins 100%. This means that they need to seek win-win approach and then after that go to drink organic milk and organic honey produced by the egalitarian Oromos that are so many. We also need to understand the important fact that the two people are playing in two distinctly different roles. Dr. Abiy is the head of state and Prime Minister of all the 0ver 100 million diverse Ethiopians seeking change and improvement to their lives and livelihoods. In this situation the PM tries to please everybody as much as possible because pleasing is also a form enabling and empowering leadership activities. In that sense I understand that the PM talks some nice things to Oromos when he meets them just to calm them and push on for the implementation of important sustainable reforms.

In the same token, the PM may also tell some nice things to the Amara group simply because the PM from whom they are expecting some good news and reassuring ideas. This in fact is not a matter of perpetual act of sleeping with the enemy but perpetual seeking of balancing and leading opposing camps with out getting fatal wounds and bruises all over the places. Besides, honestly speaking what else do you expect really if this new PM have been violently bombed only on the same very first day of his public appearance after taking over power peacefully and trying to distribute love and healing all over the places including for all the birds flying all over the sky. Add to this the fact that an entire armed military unit invaded his office with out notice and tried to force him out of office cvnningly disguising their true motives as being a demand for salary adjustment, etc. So my question for you folks is as to who is pushing this new PM in to the underarms of the cvnning naftanya manipulators eagerly waiting for the PM position to be fast grabbed.

For activists like Jawar who does not have the formal state leadership responsibilities it is much more easier to tell it as it is and as he sees it fit, or say, calling a spade a spade whether you like it or not. This also means that roles may define and shape behaviors and in that way helping us understand the divergent behaviors of people acting different roles and role hierarchical levels. All theses boils down to the simple idea of strongly supporting both the PM and Jawar while at the same time asking them to correct their shortcomings/mistakes and antipathies so that Oromo interests may not face unwanted jeopardy and or tragedy.

“Imagine how many suicide victims would still be with us, if only the right person said the right thing at the right time.” ~Wayne G. :P

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 23 Oct 2019, 19:25

Abiy is his mom's "Manchurian Candidate" triggered and into a lala land! If back in arat-killo, he has no other recourse but to unleash! The protestors shouldnt

Jawar as we speak is Boled out into the fate of Dr. Haile Fida. Had it not been for the nimble, clear headed and decisive qerroo, he would have been dead or imprisoned by now! Just notice the induljence of having an interview sit on a shelf for a week with enough preview but enough space to leave items for interpretation?

Abiy had been a lost cause! He doesnt make mistakes! HE IS THE MISTAKE and long overdue an ouster! The protestors shouldnt let-up lest he come to their individual homes and lock them up indefiw!

It is more of jawar's position as an leader that i am concerned about lest qerroo take him out of Bole and man him up to his former shape!
sun wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 18:47
gearhead wrote:

Amen

Hmm... 8)

Wrong!

We need both Dr.Abiy the Black LION and and Jawar M. the Brown LION. They are humans and as such humans make mistakes just like you and me. Instead of emphasizing the mistakes we need to focus on the positive achievements and reward them for that. We must also reject their Zero sum games where one must lose 100% while the other wins 100%. This means that they need to seek win-win approach and then after that go to drink organic milk and organic honey produced by the egalitarian Oromos that are so many. We also need to understand the important fact that the two people are playing in two distinctly different roles. Dr. Abiy is the head of state and Prime Minister of all the 0ver 100 million diverse Ethiopians seeking change and improvement to their lives and livelihoods. In this situation the PM tries to please everybody as much as possible because pleasing is also a form enabling and empowering leadership activities. In that sense I understand that the PM talks some nice things to Oromos when he meets them just to calm them and push on for the implementation of important sustainable reforms.

In the same token, the PM may also tell some nice things to the Amara group simply because the PM from whom they are expecting some good news and reassuring ideas. This in fact is not a matter of perpetual act of sleeping with the enemy but perpetual seeking of balancing and leading opposing camps with out getting fatal wounds and bruises all over the places. Besides, honestly speaking what else do you expect really if this new PM have been violently bombed only on the same very first day of his public appearance after taking over power peacefully and trying to distribute love and healing all over the places including for all the birds flying all over the sky. Add to this the fact that an entire armed military unit invaded his office with out notice and tried to force him out of office cvnningly disguising their true motives as being a demand for salary adjustment, etc. So my question for you folks is as to who is pushing this new PM in to the underarms of the cvnning naftanya manipulators eagerly waiting for the PM position to be fast grabbed.

For activists like Jawar who does not have the formal state leadership responsibilities it is much more easier to tell it as it is and as he sees it fit, or say, calling a spade a spade whether you like it or not. This also means that roles may define and shape behaviors and in that way helping us understand the divergent behaviors of people acting different roles and role hierarchical levels. All theses boils down to the simple idea of strongly supporting both the PM and Jawar while at the same time asking them to correct their shortcomings/mistakes and antipathies so that Oromo interests may not face unwanted jeopardy and or tragedy.

“Imagine how many suicide victims would still be with us, if only the right person said the right thing at the right time.” ~Wayne G. :P

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 23 Oct 2019, 22:24

gearhead wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 19:25
It is more of jawar's position as an leader that i am concerned about lest qerroo take him out of Bole and man him up to his former shape!

That is not going to be an easy task. :lol: :lol:

Not when when Queerro serving him ጥሬ ሥጋ daily! :lol: :lol:
Maxi wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 19:16
ጋላ ዖሮሞ ቄሮዎች ለጃዋር መሃመድ በሬዎችን አረዱ!! :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 25 Oct 2019, 16:06

You have to know the culture in the south. Abyi is forgiven,as he is outside the country. Most people think it is orchastrated by someone to bring in cracks. Jawar is infulential and he doesnot need power, why Abyi want to fight with someone who doesnot want to take his place by force? We need peace and prosperity in Ethiopia. We need things to be clear and solve if Jawar is too much for Abyi, Abyi can challenge him and win in debate. None of them kill each other. I hope the same in North South East Ethiopia. Challenge Jawar with debate, killing wont bring anything. It can inspire more radical kids who are watching him right now. All Ethiopian need to learn from all our mistakes.