Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ጀዋር ላይ ጣት የቀሰሩት የነፍጠኛ ርዝራዦች በኦሮሚያ የሚኖሩ አማሮችን አስጠቅተውና ንብረት አስወድመው ኑ በርገር እየበላን እናውራ ብለው ሄዱ።

Post by AbebeB » 23 Oct 2019, 15:40

ጀዋር ላይ ጣት የቀሰሩት የነፍጠኛ ርዝራዦች በኦሮሚያ የሚኖሩ አማሮችን አስጠቅተውና ንብረት አስወድመው ኑ በርገር እየበላን እናውራ ብለው ሂዱ።

ESAT (zeBerga version) and ESAT/Ethio 360 (Amara version) are in charge of such chaos.

Also those residues of Menelik in Menelik palace are in charge. We never let them go unpunished!

ጥንቸል እንደ አንበሣ ልሁን ብላ ቂጤን አመመኝ አለች። የአማራ ጉዳይ!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ጀዋር ላይ ጣት የቀሰሩት የነፍጠኛ ርዝራዦች በኦሮሚያ የሚኖሩ አማሮችን አስጠቅተውና ንብረት አስወድመው ኑ በርገር እየበላን እናውራ ብለው ሄዱ።

Post by Ethoash » 23 Oct 2019, 16:08

ዶክተር አበበቢ »

እወነት ብለሀል ። እነዚህ እብዶች አስበውበት የሚያወሩ አይመስለኝም ። በጣም በአጭሩ ነው የሚያስቡት ። ጦር አስነስተው የማያሽንፉ ነው የሚመስላቸው ምንም አይነት ፓላን ቢ የሚባል ነገር የለም።

እንግዲህ ታሪኩ እንዲህ ነው።

በመጀመሪያ መለስ ለኤርትራኖች ሁለት ዜግነት ፈቅዶ አዲስባባ ወስጥ ብዙ ኤርትራኖች ይኖሩ ነበር ታድያ እነዚህ ቡዳ አማሮች ቀንና ሌሊት ለምን መለስ ለኤርትራኖች ፍቃድ ስጠ ብለው ይወተውቱት ነበር። መለስ ምንም አይስማቸውም ነበር ታድያ አንድ ቀን እነዚህ ቡዳዎች አንድ መረጃ አገኙ ይሄውም ኤርትራኖች በቡና በመላክ አንደኛ ሆኑ ከአፍሪካ የሚል ወሬ ታድያ እነዚህ ቡዳዎች እንዴት ተደርጎ ነው ኤርትራኖች አንድ የቡና ዛፍ ሳይኖራቸው እንዴት አንደኛ የቡና ላኪ ይሆናሉ ብለው መለስን አፋጠጡት ። መለስ መልስ አነበረውም ይህ እንዲህ እንዳለ ደግሞ ይሳይሳ የወደቡን ክራይ በዶላር ከፈለኝ ፤ ብርም ቀይሬያለሁ ብሎት እረፍ ፣ ከዚያ ግዜ በኋላ ነው መለስ አስብን መጠቀም ያቋረጠው ይህ ማለት ሁለት ቢሊዬን ለጁቡቲ ከፈልን ማለት ነው። ታድያ እግዜር ያሳያቹሁ ኤርትራ በነፃ ነበር አስብን የምታስጠቅመን። ይህ ማለት በለውጡ የእኛን ቡና ገዝተው ቢልኩ ምን ነበረበት ሁለት ቢሊዬን ዶላር እናተርፍ ነበር።

ይህ ሆነ ቡዳዎች ከዚህ ስተታቸው ይማራሉ ብለህ እንዳታስብ። መለስ አርቦችን አምጥቶ መሬት ስጥቶ ወደ እርሻ እንዲገቡ አረገ ። ታድያ የኛውቹ አዋቂዎች የአረቦችን መምጣት ተቃወሞ ስላማዊ ስልፍ ውጥተው ቀን ተለሊት አረብን መሳደብ ጀመሩ። ታድያ ይህ ሲሆን እነዚህ ቡዳዎች ያላዩት ነገር አረብ አገር ከአምስት መቶ ሺህ የሚያክሉ ኢትዬዽያኖች እንደሚኖሩ ነበር ። ታድያ አረቦች ደህና አርገው ቂማቸውን በኢትዬዽያኖቹ ላይ ተወጡ መንገድ ላይ እየጎተቶቸው። ይህ ሁሉ የአማሮች አፍ ማብዛት ነበር።

እነዚህ ቡዳዎች ኪሊንተን እንዳመጣ ስላማዊ ስልፍ ወጥተዋል።
እነዚህ ቡዳዎች የአባይን መገደብ ተቋወመው የወያኔን መንግስት ለአሜሪካ ታክስ በማጭበርበር ከስው ; ኢትዬዽያ አምስት ሚልዬን ዶላር ተቀጥታለች።
እነዚህ ቡዳዎች የሚያረጉትን ነገር አያውቁም አገር ይጎዳል በለው ምንም አይመረምሩም

አሁን ደግሞ ከቄሮ ጋራ ግብ ግብ ፈጥረዋል ። ቄሮ በበኩሉ ምንም የሚያጣው ነገር የለም ከሚያገኘው በስተቀር ።።እሲቲ የመጨረሻውን ያሳየን ።።።

አረ የረሳሁት ነገር ከኤርትራ ተጣልተን ጁቡቲ ሄደን ሁለት ቢልዬን ዶላር እንከፍላለን ። ታድያ ይህ አንድ ነገር ነው ። እነዚህ ቡዳዎች ጁቡቲን መሳደብ ጀመሩ እንዴት ትበዘብዘናለች ብለው ። እግዜር ያሳያች ሁ ያለችን አንድ ወደብ ናት እሷንም ሊያሳጡን የስድብ ናዳ በጁቡቲ ያወርዳሉ። ለምን ውሃ ለሷ ገባ ለኛ ሳይዳረስ። ይላሉ ጁቡቲ የማት ሳማቸው መስሎዎቸው። ጁቡቲ ውሃቹህ ጋራ ገደል ግቡ ብላ ወደባቹሁን ፈልጉ ብትለን የት ነው የምንሄደው እንደአስብ እንኳን ጁቡቲ ላይ ጦር መስበቅ አንችልም ከፈረንሳይ ከአሜሪካ ጋራ መጣላት ከልፈለግን በስተቀር።

ላንተ አነግርህ ምን ያህል ቻይኖች እና እንዶች ላይ የስድብ ወርጅብኝ እንደሚያወርዱ። እነዚህ ስዋች እውነት ለአገራቸው አስበው ነው የማለት ጥርጣሬ ያደርብሀል ። ድርጊታቸውን ስታይ።
Last edited by Ethoash on 23 Oct 2019, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.

simbe11

Re: ጀዋር ላይ ጣት የቀሰሩት የነፍጠኛ ርዝራዦች በኦሮሚያ የሚኖሩ አማሮችን አስጠቅተውና ንብረት አስወድመው ኑ በርገር እየበላን እናውራ ብለው ሄዱ።

Post by simbe11 » 23 Oct 2019, 16:45

The two stuges are getting along very well.
You tow Ab-b and ethosh are the two ridiculously ridiculous creatures.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 23 Oct 2019, 17:02

Ethoash wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 16:08
ዶክተር አበበቢ »

እወነት ብለሀል ። እነዚህ እብዶች አስበውበት የሚያወሩ አይመስለኝም ። በጣም በአጭሩ ነው የሚያስቡት ። ጦር አስነስተው የሚያሽንፉ ነው የሚመስላቸው ምንም አይነት ፓላን ቢ የሚባል ነገር የለም።

እንግዲህ ታሪኩ እንዲህ ነው።

በመጀመሪያ መለስ ለኤርትራኖች ሁለት ዜግነት ፈቅዶ አዲስባባ ወስጥ ብዙ ኤርትራኖች ይኖሩ ነበር። ታድያ እነዚህ ቡዳ አማሮች ቀንና ሌሊት ለምን መለስ ለኤርትራኖች ፍቃድ ስጠ ብለው ይወተውቱት ነበር። መለስ ምንም አይስማቸውም ነበር። ታድያ አንድ ቀን እነዚህ ቡዳዎች አንድ መረጃ አገኙ። ይሄውም ኤርትራኖች በቡና በመላክ አንደኛ ሆኑ … እናተርፍ ነበር።

Ethoash,

Also, these residues of Menelik fiercely opposed referendum of Eritrea. Specially, upon then UN Secretary's arrival to Addis Ababa, they were on street to oppose Eritrea not TPLF.

But my question is this: Why your government re-aligns with G7 and its collaborator Abiy Ahmed against its own strategic interest and immediate need of Oromia?
I am hearing it Andargachew Tsige who meddled them. How come?

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 23 Oct 2019, 17:17

AbebeB! To whom are u talking? Ethiowusha is an Agame rat who is twisting his tale here & there. Why you Ethiopians are blaming Eritrea whenever you have a trouble. Eritrea has sheltered & hosted All the oromo fighters during a difficult time including G7. the Amhara, Tigray, Afar, Benshangul. As Ethiopia is a nighboring country, We have good relations with the existing government. We are not cheap & will not interfer like Agames on issues that doesn't concern us. However, we will destroy TPLF & liberate our looted land by Agames!!!
AbebeB wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 17:02
Ethoash wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 16:08
ዶክተር አበበቢ »

እወነት ብለሀል ። እነዚህ እብዶች አስበውበት የሚያወሩ አይመስለኝም ። በጣም በአጭሩ ነው የሚያስቡት ። ጦር አስነስተው የሚያሽንፉ ነው የሚመስላቸው ምንም አይነት ፓላን ቢ የሚባል ነገር የለም።

እንግዲህ ታሪኩ እንዲህ ነው።

በመጀመሪያ መለስ ለኤርትራኖች ሁለት ዜግነት ፈቅዶ አዲስባባ ወስጥ ብዙ ኤርትራኖች ይኖሩ ነበር። ታድያ እነዚህ ቡዳ አማሮች ቀንና ሌሊት ለምን መለስ ለኤርትራኖች ፍቃድ ስጠ ብለው ይወተውቱት ነበር። መለስ ምንም አይስማቸውም ነበር። ታድያ አንድ ቀን እነዚህ ቡዳዎች አንድ መረጃ አገኙ። ይሄውም ኤርትራኖች በቡና በመላክ አንደኛ ሆኑ … እናተርፍ ነበር።

Ethoash,

Also, these residues of Menelik fiercely opposed referendum of Eritrea. Specially, upon then UN Secretary's arrival to Addis Ababa, they were on street to oppose Eritrea not TPLF.

But my question is this: Why your government re-aligns with G7 and its collaborator Abiy Ahmed against its own strategic interest and immediate need of Oromia?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Oct 2019, 17:21

AbebeB wrote:

Ethoash,

this is very interesting subject must be study how not to conduct negotiation... the America and the British was broken the negotiation at that time Ethiopia lost the war EPLF AND TPLF circling addis ababa only the American who told them hold on..

this buda Amhara thought to go for Eritrea forget Eritrea they should also let the TPLF GO and safe the rest of Ethiopia if they would have said both they can break way and leave Ethiopia alone THE BUDA aMHARA WOULD have win the day because TPLF WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SURVIVED the would be under Eritrea ...

but this idiot they want to recover Eritrea that they didnot win with war. the American were not idiot when they know the talk will no end they just give the win for EPLF AND TPLF AND THE REST IS HISTORY...

even when they have a second change when ጎሹ speak to Americans he want the America to keep the whole Ethiopia including Eritrea mind u Ethiopia was communist country who betrayal America at least they should be happy we have the rest of Ethiopia together

about why Dr. ABiy aligns himself with G7. AFTER all he himself and his wife are Amhara ... to me g7 R better Amhara then the rest of them d.r birr is recovering from Amhar betrayal and he only have Dr. Abiy if he want redemption

i have no idea why he trust them but what he should do is never ever trust those Amhara .. never put them in his government they r sabotaging him .. learn from TPLF .. there are 2 million government workers all of them are ready to sabotage him ... hence dr. Abiy if he is smart he must start cleaning house firs hire non amhara.... i am sad to say this but this is what it take to clean house otherwise he will never survived... even if he did half the job cleaning the government the next guy will be benefited ... ከቀበሌ እስከ ሚኒስተሮች ያለውን ቦት ለአናሳ ጎሳዎችና ለሁሉም ጎሳዎች ማደል ነው። አማራ ውስጥም ቢሆን ቦታውን ለቅማንት ለአገው መስጠት ነው። ምንም በዚህ ላይ ደርድር ማረግ አያስፈልግም

trump government doesn't hire democrat why in hell Abiy hire Amhara only to sabotage him.. if u study case study u will find those how commit crime would be found to be Amhara inside TPLF GOVERNMENT OR ABIY GOVERNMENT BUT THE people see it as D. Abiy government or tplf government ... at least blame with your own people instead of getting blamed while the Amhara doing the damage

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 23 Oct 2019, 17:34

Ethoash wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 17:21
AbebeB wrote:

Ethoash,

this is very interesting subject must be study how not to conduct negotiation... the America and the British was broken the negotiation at that time Ethiopia lost the war EPLF AND TPLF circling addis ababa only the American who told them hold on..

this buda Amhara thought to go for Eritrea forget Eritrea they should also let the TPLF GO and safe the rest of Ethiopia if they would have said both they can break way and leave Ethiopia alone THE BUDA aMHARA WOULD have win the day because TPLF WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SURVIVED the would be under Eritrea ...

but this idiot they want to recover Eritrea that they didnot win with war. the American were not idiot when they know the talk will no end they just give the win for EPLF AND TPLF AND THE REST IS HISTORY...

even when they have a second change when ጎሹ speak to Americans he want the America to keep the whole Ethiopia including Eritrea mind u Ethiopia was communist country who betrayal America at least they should be happy we have the rest of Ethiopia together

about why Dr. ABiy aligns himself with G7. AFTER all he himself and his wife are Amhara ... to me g7 R better Amhara then the rest of them d.r birr is recovering from Amhar betrayal and he only have Dr. Abiy if he want redemption

i have no idea why he trust them but what he should do is never ever trust those Amhara .. never put them in his government they r sabotaging him .. learn from TPLF .. there are 2 million government workers all of them are ready to sabotage him ... hence dr. Abiy if he is smart he must start cleaning house firs hire non amhara.... i am sad to say this but this is what it take to clean house otherwise he will never survived... even if he did half the job cleaning the government the next guy will be benefited ... ከቀበሌ እስከ ሚኒስተሮች ያለውን ቦት ለአናሳ ጎሳዎችና ለሁሉም ጎሳዎች ማደል ነው። አማራ ውስጥም ቢሆን ቦታውን ለቅማንት ለአገው መስጠት ነው። ምንም በዚህ ላይ ደርድር ማረግ አያስፈልግም

trump government doesn't hire democrat why in hell Abiy hire Amhara only to sabotage him.. if u study case study u will find those how commit crime would be found to be Amhara inside TPLF GOVERNMENT OR ABIY GOVERNMENT BUT THE people see it as D. Abiy government or tplf government ... at least blame with your own people instead of getting blamed while the Amhara doing the damage
Ethoash,

I am sorry that I couldn't find any relevant response to my query. Re-read your response and my question. In case you got you are not focused, re-try to give me specific response.

Here is what I wrote above:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Oct 2019, 17:54

AbebeB

if i am here in pretense that i know everything what the golden government doing .. i am sorry i dont ...

what the point the menelik residues opposing the referendum .. the point is they should have paid the price of unity ..but the Amhara doesnt want to pay the price of unity.. they want everything for free..

the Eritrean asked very simple question we want fed. SYSTEM we want to govern our self ,we want to have our own LANGUAGE ... the same right that the oromo getting under TPLF ... they could have giving the Eritrea this simple right and saved the union.. they did not do that ...

second what they should have done was leave the Eritrean alone, but they did not light up .. even so the Eritrean did referendum they stay with union.. yes the Amhara think the Eritrean taking advantage of Ethiopia ... that is good point but if the Eritrean understand their is advantage by stay in union that is good for whole Ethiopia we would have saved our union ... we could have been staying together had the Amhara shut their mouth and allowed the Eritrean to live and work in Ethiopia but the Amhara opposed this and they want them out Ethiopia ... if they r not under Amhara centralized rule so it took war to break up Eritrea..

so never think Eritrea break up the nation the Amhara did it by force using TPLF ... OTHERWISE NO Eritrea left from Ethiopia after referendum..

i dont understand the second question because who is my government do we have two government that i dont know about...

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 23 Oct 2019, 18:03

Ethoash wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 17:54
AbebeB

if i am here in pretense that i know everything what the golden government doing .. i am sorry i dont ...

what the point the menelik residues opposing the referendum .. the point is they should have paid the price of unity ..but the Amhara doesnt want to pay the price of unity.. they want everything for free..

the Eritrean asked very simple question we want fed. SYSTEM we want to govern our self ,we want to have our own LANGUAGE ... the same right that the oromo getting under TPLF ... they could have giving the Eritrea this simple right and saved the union.. they did not do that ...

second what they should have done was leave the Eritrean alone, but they did not light up .. even so the Eritrean did referendum they stay with union.. yes the Amhara think the Eritrean taking advantage of Ethiopia ... that is good point but if the Eritrean understand their is advantage by stay in union that is good for whole Ethiopia we would have saved our union ... we could have been staying together had the Amhara shut their mouth and allowed the Eritrean to live and work in Ethiopia but the Amhara opposed this and they want them out Ethiopia ... if they r not under Amhara centralized rule so it took war to break up Eritrea..

so never think Eritrea break up the nation the Amhara did it by force using TPLF ... OTHERWISE NO Eritrea left from Ethiopia after referendum..

i dont understand the second question because who is my government do we have two government that i dont know about...
nope!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Oct 2019, 12:09

AbebeB

why r u over suspicious... i dont understand your question just ask one question so that i can answer it..

who is my government TPLF OR DR. ABIY GOVERNMENT .. THE NEW OR THE OLD TPLF ...

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 24 Oct 2019, 12:18

Ethoash! You must be proud for being Tigraway instead of pretending from another country :oops: :oops: :oops:
Ethoash wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 12:09
AbebeB

why r u over suspicious... i dont understand your question just ask one question so that i can answer it..

who is my government TPLF OR DR. ABIY GOVERNMENT .. THE NEW OR THE OLD TPLF ...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Oct 2019, 12:34

Hameddibewoyane wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 12:18
Ethoash! You must be proud for being Tigraway instead of pretending from another country :oops: :oops: :oops:
Ethoash wrote:
Amhara rat, Hameddibewoyane

u see Golden everywhere .. that is how gooooooooooooooood i am make u see ghost... i know u in this forum for short time and you r toxic .. just because u r Eritrean pretending Amhara dont think everyone is doing the same thing like u..

dont get me wrong i still like u as person.. what i dont like is your thinking ... so all i am asking u is just mind your Amhara region let the oromo Joywar mind his own oromia and golden mind their golden state.. we keep our distance

let see abortion right or ban in USA some allow abortion some dont so both state respect each other .. the same must be truth in Ethiopia let leave how to govern for the state and mind our business

in short what i am trying to say is if u dont believe in abortion ban it in your state and the next state believe in abortion why would u try to stop them to make it legal .. dont mind them .. so they will not mind u... they will not force u to make it legal..so dont force them to make illegal when we learn this simple logic we will have peace.

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 24 Oct 2019, 12:40

I am a proud Tigraway who fought against TPLF for many years. I am not a blind dog who sport TPLF who have killed many Tegaru. Do u know that there are many Tegaru who are suffering drom inprisonment. I am more Tigraway than you rats who rediculed Tegaru :oops:
Ethoash wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 12:34
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 12:18
Ethoash wrote:
Amhara rat, Hameddibewoyane

u see Golden everywhere .. that is how gooooooooooooooood i am make u see ghost... i know u in this forum for short time and you r toxic .. just because u r Eritrean pretending Amhara dont think everyone is doing the same thing like u..

dont get me wrong i still like u as person.. what i dont like is your thinking ... so all i am asking u is just mind your Amhara region let the oromo Joywar mind his own oromia and golden mind their golden state.. we keep our distance

let see abortion right or ban in USA some allow abortion some dont so both state respect each other .. the same must be truth in Ethiopia let leave how to govern for the state and mind our business

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Oct 2019, 12:59

Hameddibewoyane wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 12:40
I am a proud Tigraway who fought against TPLF for many years. I am not a blind dog who sport TPLF who have killed many Tegaru. Do u know that there are many Tegaru who are suffering drom inprisonment. I am more Tigraway than you rats who rediculed Tegaru :oops:

THAT IS what i am saying if u r Tegaru, then keep it that way.. dont doll your noise in ጀዋር case.. ጀዋር is only minding his own business so let him be what ever he want to be.. i am saying this to you because if u want peace mind your own business .. if not dont cry when the other side also make their move...

dear HaMe ,

THIS IS my last try teaching u the right path..if u want take it take it .. if not that is your problem i am done teaching u..

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 24 Oct 2019, 13:31

AbebeB wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 15:40
ጀዋር ላይ ጣት የቀሰሩት የነፍጠኛ ርዝራዦች በኦሮሚያ የሚኖሩ አማሮችን አስጠቅተውና ንብረት አስወድመው ኑ በርገር እየበላን እናውራ ብለው ሂዱ።

ESAT (zeBerga version) and ESAT/Ethio 360 (Amara version) are in charge of such chaos.

Also those residues of Menelik in Menelik palace are in charge. We never let them go unpunished!

ጥንቸል እንደ አንበሣ ልሁን ብላ ቂጤን አመመኝ አለች። የአማራ ጉዳይ!
አቤ

እስቲ በርገር እየዋጠ እናውራ የሚለው ማን እንደሆነ እንይ?

እስክንድር ነው ወይስ አያቶላ?

እግዜር ያሳያችሁ!

Shameless!

[/quote]

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Oct 2019, 14:08

Dawi wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 13:31
አቤ

እስቲ በርገር እየዋጠ እናውራ የሚለው ማን እንደሆነ እንይ?

እስክንድር ነው ወይስ አያቶላ?

እግዜር ያሳያችሁ!

Shameless!

እውነት እንንጋገር ካልን ። እስክንደር ትግሬዎች ገበረሶዶም አርገውት ተኳላችቶዋል ። ለዚህም ነው ከሚስቱ ጋራ የማይኖረው ። ሁለትኛ ደምፁን ባቻ ስማው የሴት ደምፁ አይመስልም። ንፋስ ስላሚገባው እእእእእእእእእእ እያለ ነው የሚያወራው ስላዚህ ብዙ ልዩነት አለው ከጁሃር ። ጁሀር አንዴም አልታስረም። ግን እስክንድር ምን እንዳለው እንጃ እስር ቤት መሄድን ውይም መግባትን ይፈልጋል።
ደግሞ ኮፍያውን ኮፍያውን አይታሀል ወይ ዩኑስ ማኛ አላከለት ጥራት ያለው ኮፍያ ። ይህ ጉራጌዎች ከስል ሲሽከሙ ጥላሽት እንዳይነካቸው የሚያረጉትን ኮፍያ ነው እኮ አርጎ ቲቪ ላይ የሚቀርበው።
አረ ማንም ለማኝ መስሎዋቸው ነው የሚያበርሩት ከዚህ ኮፍያው ጋራ ። አንድም የሚመክረው ሰው አጣ ውይ።

ሌላው ደግሞ ጲሚን ከከንፈሩ በላይ መላጨቱ ይህ ዋነኛው ምልክት ነው የሶስተኛው ወረደት እንደሆነ።

እሺ ይህ ሁሉ ወሽት ነው ትለኛለህ እሺ እጁን ተመልከተው እንዴት እንዴት እንደሚያረገው ። እጁን ተመልክተህ ይህ ሰው አንድ የደበቀን ነገር አለ ብለህ ካላመንክ እንግዲህ እኔ ምን አረጋለሁ።

በጁሀር በኩል ውብ ድንቅ ነው ብቻውን በስድስት ዓመት ሚሊዬነር የሚድያ ባለቤት መሆን እንግዲህ ይህንን ምን ይሉታል ። ይህ ብቻ አይደለም ለማንኛውም ጎሳዋች የራሳቸውን ቻናል ለመስጠት ዝግጁ ነው። ይህ ሰው ሁሉን የስጠው ነው።
ከመልክ መልክ ከብልጠት ብልጠት። ከእወቀት እወቀት ። እሱና ታማኝን ማወዳደር ስማይና ምደር ነው። ታማኝ እራሱም ተኮላሽቶዋል እደሜ ከትግሬዎች ።።። በተረፈ እኮ ታማኝ ዳውን ዳውን ከማለት በስተቀር ምንም እንግሊዘኛ አይችልም እንደወረደ ነው ያለው ፵ ዓመት አሜሪካ ውስጥ።

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 24 Oct 2019, 15:53

Ethoash wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 14:08
እውነት እንንጋገር ካልን ። እስክንደር ትግሬዎች ገበረሶዶም አርገውት ተኳላችቶዋል ። ለዚህም ነው ከሚስቱ ጋራ የማይኖረው ። ሁለትኛ ደምፁን ባቻ ስማው የሴት ደምፁ አይመስልም። ንፋስ ስላሚገባው እእእእእእእእእእ እያለ ነው የሚያወራው ስላዚህ ብዙ ልዩነት አለው ከጁሃር ። ጁሀር አንዴም አልታስረም። ግን እስክንድር ምን እንዳለው እንጃ እስር ቤት መሄድን ውይም መግባትን ይፈልጋል።
ደግሞ ኮፍያውን ኮፍያውን አይታሀል ወይ ዩኑስ ማኛ አላከለት ጥራት ያለው ኮፍያ ። ይህ ጉራጌዎች ከስል ሲሽከሙ ጥላሽት እንዳይነካቸው የሚያረጉትን ኮፍያ ነው እኮ አርጎ ቲቪ ላይ የሚቀርበው።
አረ ማንም ለማኝ መስሎዋቸው ነው የሚያበርሩት ከዚህ ኮፍያው ጋራ ። አንድም የሚመክረው ሰው አጣ ውይ።

ሌላው ደግሞ ጲሚን ከከንፈሩ በላይ መላጨቱ ይህ ዋነኛው ምልክት ነው የሶስተኛው ወረደት እንደሆነ።
Ethoash,

The crime committed by EPRDF on እስክንድር/ታማኝ aside, do you realize you're being ሆሞፎቢክ?

ሆሞፎቢክ ነህ እንዴ? That is a dislike or fear of [deleted]**sexuals to an unreasonable degree?

Isn't that their business?

As you seem to be impressed of Jawar's wealth, how did Jawar made his money?
Is IRS looking for him as reported by Ethio-360?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Oct 2019, 16:41

Dawi wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 15:53
Ethoash wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 14:08

Ethoash,

The crime committed by EPRDF on እስክንድር/ታማኝ aside, do you realize you're being ሆሞፎቢክ?

ሆሞፎቢክ ነህ እንዴ? That is a dislike or fear of [deleted]**sexuals to an unreasonable degree?

Isn't that their business?

As you seem to be impressed of Jawar's wealth, how did Jawar made his money?
Is IRS looking for him as reported by Ethio-360?

Dr. Dawit,
who started it ..
who posted this picture

once u start insulting people u cant say this is the limit this is not.. everything goes. by the way it is funnnnnnnnnny