Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

No Amhara Colonial Residues! Oromo Nation is in Charge of Protecting Minorities. ኦሮሞ ብሔረሰቦችን የመጠበቅ ሀላፊነት አለብን።

Post by AbebeB » 23 Oct 2019, 15:16

No Amhara and their Colonial Residues! Oromo Nation is in Charge of Protecting Minorities in Ethiopia. ኦሮሞ የብሔር/ብሔረሰቦችን መብት የመጠበቅ ሀላፊነት አለብን።

We are gonna do this. I told what we are gonna do. Mark my thread.

Dawi

Re: No Amhara Colonial Residues! Oromo Nation is in Charge of Protecting Minorities. ኦሮሞ ብሔረሰቦችን የመጠበቅ ሀላፊነት አለብን።

Post by Dawi » 23 Oct 2019, 16:24

AbebeB wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 15:16
No Amhara and their Colonial Residues! ..............

AbebeB,

You, Bekele Gerba, Eskael and others others like that will be prosecuted for "Words That Kill"! Just like in Rwanda.

Mark my word!

AbebeB wrote:
No Amhara and their Colonial Residues! Oromo Nation is in Charge of Protecting Minorities in Ethiopia. ኦሮሞ የብሔር/ብሔረሰቦችን መብት የመጠበቅ ሀላፊነት አለብን።

AbebeB
Member+

Re: No Amhara Colonial Residues! Oromo Nation is in Charge of Protecting Minorities. ኦሮሞ ብሔረሰቦችን የመጠበቅ ሀላፊነት አለብን።

Post by AbebeB » 23 Oct 2019, 16:27

Dawi wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 16:24
AbebeB wrote:
No Amhara and their Colonial Residues! ..............

AbebeB,

You, Bekele Gerba, Eskael and others others like that will be prosecuted for "Words That Kill"! Just like in Rwanda.

Mark my word!

AbebeB wrote:

Dawe (it means leper)

Du you have finger to catch me because as your name implies you seem have no fingers because of your parental disease. kkkkkk