Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

ጋሎች ተሞኝተዋል: ካሁን በኃላ የሚያደርጉት አመፅ እንደ ድሮው ሊሆን አይችልም! ናዝሬቶች :ድረዳዋዎች ከተማቸውን ሰላም እንዲሰፍን አርገዋል:(ቪድዮ )

Post by Abaymado » 23 Oct 2019, 13:09

ጋሎች በተንጫጩ ቁጥር ሁለ ድል ያለ ይመስላቸዋል:: ይህ ማንቅያ ደወል ነው:: ጋሎች ወደማይፈልጉት ሁኔታ እንዲገቡ ይገደዳሉ ::

የናዝሬቶች ውሎ መቼም ያስደንቃል::
https://www.facebook.com/81218537219658 ... 357467550/

ናዝሬቶች ቄሮ የዘጋውን ሁሉ ማስከፈት ችለዋል::
https://www.facebook.com/yeabsira16/vid ... 050234373/

ደብረዘይት
https://www.facebook.com/81218537219658 ... 700789227/

እንዲሁም የድሬዳዋ ነዋሪዎች ከመከላከያ ጎን በመሆን ከተማዋን ሰላም እንዳደረጉ ተዘግቧል:

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: ጋሎች ተሞኝተዋል: ካሁን በኃላ የሚያደርጉት አመፅ እንደ ድሮው ሊሆን አይችልም! ናዝሬቶች :ድረዳዋዎች ከተማቸውን ሰላም እንዲሰፍን አርገዋል:(ቪድዮ )

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Oct 2019, 13:19

This is to be expected. The mob is nothing without the cover given to it by the OPDO security establishment. If it was not for the tolerance shown by the PM and the encouragement of the OLF anarchists embedded in the government structure, the so called Qerro would have been buried long before today. Unless the government walks back and blinks, the perceived power of Qerro would only be the talk of households.

simbe11

Re: ጋሎች ተሞኝተዋል: ካሁን በኃላ የሚያደርጉት አመፅ እንደ ድሮው ሊሆን አይችልም! ናዝሬቶች :ድረዳዋዎች ከተማቸውን ሰላም እንዲሰፍን አርገዋል:(ቪድዮ )

Post by simbe11 » 23 Oct 2019, 13:22

ante rasih sewin satakebir silesew taweraleh.
If they don't like to be called Gala stop saying that.
Unless you have a hidden agenda.
The J-war driven Quras(qero) never define the people of Oromo.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Oct 2019, 13:28

simbe11 wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 13:22
Simbe,

That is right. I am baffled by the toxic denigration that some are directing at the Oromo people. They know that their unfortunate comment draws intense reaction against the people that they allege to represent. If they are not part of digital woyane, then I can say that they are enemies of their own people. Please stop your stupid name calling.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 23 Oct 2019, 16:35

Whether stupid or not, J-war is the enemy of the people. Including the Oromo people. Respecting the people has nothing to do with calling a spade a spade. J-war is inciting hate between the people and that’s true. The only beneficiary from Jawar’s comments are the TPLF thugs.

I don’t mix J-war and the Oromo people.
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 13:28
simbe11 wrote:
Simbe,

That is right. I am baffled by the toxic denigration that some are directing at the Oromo people. They know that their unfortunate comment draws intense reaction against the people that they allege to represent. If they are not part of digital woyane, then I can say that they are enemies of their own people. Please stop your stupid name calling.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 23 Oct 2019, 17:50

simbe11 wrote:
There is no body I trust here.You talk sense.Take care,le sew ke erasu keber yebelete neger yelewm,Egziabher enkuan ende kebur neger new yemiayen.Eritrawian nen slemilut sle erasachew yeferu,be edme yebeselk ena melkam astedadeg kaleh men malete endehone yegebahal.I have respect for Eritreans.Abzagnaw ye aemero gudlet new yemlew.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 23 Oct 2019, 20:03

I believe the only out of this mess is supporting and respecting each other.
Insulting any people here benefits the few who wanted to take advantage if the poor.

Degnet wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 17:50
simbe11 wrote:
There is no body I trust here.You talk sense.Take care,le sew ke erasu keber yebelete neger yelewm,Egziabher enkuan ende kebur neger new yemiayen.Eritrawian nen slemilut sle erasachew yeferu,be edme yebeselk ena melkam astedadeg kaleh men malete endehone yegebahal.I have respect for Eritreans.Abzagnaw ye aemero gudlet new yemlew.