Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Another Agame Pretending to be Eritrean Comes Out. It is "Tarik" or Hatela Tarikh

Post by sesame » 23 Oct 2019, 11:10

The Agame Tarik, who went as far as saying he enjoyed when poor Agame civilians were murfered, has finally come out and shown us his true agame colors.

The Nobel Prize to Abiy was the straw that broke this qomal Agames back. I was suspicious when this retard was posting about pure blooded Eritreans. That should be the litmus test for agames but I gave him the benefit of the doubt because of his strident anti-agame feelings. It just shows you what cheap people these agasmes are to pretend so far. What exactly do they think they are going to achieve with that sor of shenanigans?

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Another Agame Pretending to be Eritrean Comes Out. It is "Tarik" or Hatela Tarikh

Post by tarik » 23 Oct 2019, 11:15

Check out ur fara agame isias afewerki from temben tigray. kkkkk. z guy wants 2 go back 2 his village of meqelle. :lol:

sesame
Member+

Re: Another Agame Pretending to be Eritrean Comes Out. It is "Tarik" or Hatela Tarikh

Post by sesame » 23 Oct 2019, 11:23

AgameTarik,

You are busted. You showed us what cheap and stupid agames are. To pretend to love it when your agame compatriots were getting murdered is incredible. But you are cheap people.

But hey, thanks for the entertainment!

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 23 Oct 2019, 11:37

...................I have been saying that for a long time. agamestan tarik = Justistice seeker = Toj wajale, Agaemstan Masud = Yaballo = Maxi =abaymado ...., Agamestan Menelik Salsawi = Revelations = Naty Berhane ....This place is woyane agames' shintbet. Elias Kifle gets paid for the service he provides. :mrgreen: ........