Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

We are all JAWAR today

Post by eden » 23 Oct 2019, 09:38

Endangering world class thinker and activist is endangering all of us. Jawar is an iconic personality and helps the world understand the most complex social and political issues bewildering all of us.

Stand with Jawar and you stand with good!

pushkin
Member+

Re: We are all JAWAR today

Post by pushkin » 23 Oct 2019, 09:41

Agames are piimps who interfer here & there like a fly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eden wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 09:38
Endangering world class thinker and activist is endangering all of us. Jawar is an iconic personality and helps the world understand the most complex social and political issues bewildering all of us.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Oct 2019, 09:46

BUSHTINA THE QILIETAM EDU IS A CURSEDARTERAN AQATARIT BI'TCH LIKE YOU(YOU ARE A TRA'NNY BI'TCH AND SHE IS A LES'BIAN BI'TCH)

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 23 Oct 2019, 10:08

eden wrote:
We are all JAWAR today

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 23 Oct 2019, 11:42

I would stand with the likes of Eskinder, too. This is principled. It's not favoring a person/ party.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Oct 2019, 12:03

eden wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 11:42
I would stand with the likes of Eskinder, too. This is principled. It's not favoring a person/ party.
Eden said
""The fanatics are doing today to PM Abiy what they did to Meles Zenawi during the days of CUD/ KNJIT led by the radical chairman, Hailu Shawel: Tarnishing their image in the eyes of the international community. Meles was getting accolades internationally when the CUD leaders decided to tarnish his im.."

That is how you showed your support for the grand rally organized by Eskinder that was cancelled by Qerro at the last minute. :mrgreen:
"yeQebero Bahtawi" :mrgreen:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 23 Oct 2019, 12:17

I am not sure of you know who you are defending. I agree with a persons’ right to speak his mind. But this guy was and still is inciting hate. There should be some accountability for what he has done.

He is pure criminal.
eden wrote:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 23 Oct 2019, 12:27

eden wrote:

"We are all jewar" :roll: :roll: :roll:

I thought you were an Eritrean!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Oct 2019, 12:37

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 12:03
That is how you showed your support for the grand rally organized by Eskinder that was cancelled by Qerro at the last minute. :mrgreen:
"yeQebero Bahtawi" :mrgreen:

Eskinder can do his protest in Gonder if he want.. beside why in hell Eskinder do his protest the same day Dr. Abiy got Nobel prize...

i dont even support the oromo protest today but who cause it no other then Dr. abiy and Amhara .the Amhara are behind the Dr. Abiy የምላስ ወለምታ ... so blame Dr. abiy and amhara why in hell oromo going to lose their leader .. they should stand with him and protect him .. they see to many movie that Dr. Abiy wrote .. in Amhara region three leaders died in the same day.. who killed the Nile Dam eng. who killed Dangote Cement CEO... NOW THE OROMO DOESNT WANT TO LOSE THEIR FIRST BLOOD

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 23 Oct 2019, 12:40

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
That is how you showed your support for the grand rally organized by Eskinder that was cancelled by Qerro at the last minute
That's a quote referring to the fanatics, not Eskinder. You can find my views of Eskinder are positive. Eskinder is hijacked by fanatics now. I'm not here to judge him saying he couldn't handle the pressure. I admire him. That's my view.

Keren, Jawar is a model not just for his people but for humanity.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 Oct 2019, 12:57

The TPLF old guards are salivating now hoping their politics gets relevance again because of Jawar. As they did not understand the Ethiopian people — meaning TPLF — Jawar did not understand us either. He is in the process of his downfall. We hear however some noises before he becomes totally irrelevant.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Oct 2019, 13:00

eden wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 12:40
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
That is how you showed your support for the grand rally organized by Eskinder that was cancelled by Qerro at the last minute
That's a quote referring to the fanatics, not Eskinder. You can find my views of Eskinder are positive. Eskinder is hijacked by fanatics now. I'm not here to judge him saying he couldn't handle the pressure. I admire him. That's my view.

Keren, Jawar is a model not just for his people but for humanity.
Following up with your jock, Eskinder must have been organizing the "fanatics" for the rally. What does that make him in your admiring view? The leader of the fanatics? :mrgreen: you abhor the "fanatics" but give accolade to their leader. I hear ya clearly.. and the fanatics are ? you are not referring to the stick and machete wielding Qerros..are ya? :lol:

Your definition of humanity must not have included some ethnicity... which your Jawar is vehemently against.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Oct 2019, 13:16

Za-Ilmaknun

she already told u Eskinder idea is hijacked by fanatics... the point is it doesnt matter if Eskinder is angle but if he rises stick and machete wielding Qerros why would we want him to cause us problem it is not better to arrest one Eskinder and save us the trouble..

ለምንድነው ነገር ቄሮዋችን የሚፈልጋቸው ። ሆድ የባስውን ስራ ፈቱን ቄሮ ነገር ፈልገህ ነገ አገሪቱን ግልብጥብጦን ቢያወጡ ምን ትጠቀማለህ።

እስክንድር እኮ ስላማዊ ስልፍ ነው የሚወጣው። ይሱ ስላማዊ ስልፍ ብጥብጥ ካስነሳ ምኑን ስላማዊ ስልፍ ሆነ።

ኦሮሞኦቹ ችግር ካለባቸው በስላማዊ ስልፍ ሳይሆን በውይይት ነው ችግራቸውን መፍታት ያለባቸው ። ስላዊ ስልፍ አርጎ ነገር በመፈለግ አይደለም። ሁሉቱም መብቱ ይገባናል አሉ ታድያ ሶስተኛ ወገን ጋ ሄደው መፍት ሄ ማግኘት አለባቸው። ስልችቶናል ብጥብጥ

የምልክ ካልገባህ ምሳሌ ልስጥህ። አንተ እግረኛ ነው መንገድ ስታቋርጥ ተጠንቅቀህ ነው ። ታድያ አንደ መኪና መጥቶ ገጭና ሞትክ እንበል ። አሁን ምን ያረጋል ማን ነው የትራፊክ ሕጉን የጣሰው ብሎ መከራከር አንተ ሞተሀል ። ማንም ህጉን ይጣስው። ታድያ እግረኛ ከሆንክ ሕጉን አክብረህ ብቻ ሳይሆን የሚመጣውን መኪና መቆም አለመቆሙንም ማረጋገጥ አለብህ ። ያለበለዚይ ትሞታለህ።

አሁንም የእስክንደርን መብት ብቻ ከመጠበቅ ። ሕግን የተላለፉ ቄሮዎች ነገር መፈለጋቸውና ችግር እንደሚፈጥሩ ማጥናትና መጠንቀቅ አለብህ። ፖሊሶች ላንተ ብለው ጦርነት መፍጠር አይፈልጉምና። ሁሌ ጥንቃቄ ያስፈልገናል የአንተም ቄሮዎችን መናቅ መሳደብ እምንት አርጎ ማየትም ችግሩን አያስቀረውም።

አንት እስክንደርን እንደምትወደው ኦሮሞችም ደግሞ ጁሃርን ይወዱትና በስው ቁስል እንጨት አት ስደድ

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Oct 2019, 13:55

Ethoash wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 13:16
Za-Ilmaknun

she already told u Eskinder idea is hijacked by fanatics... the point is it doesnt matter if Eskinder is angle but if he rises stick and machete wielding Qerros why would we want him to cause us problem it is not better to arrest one Eskinder and save us the trouble..

ለምንድነው ነገር ቄሮዋችን የሚፈልጋቸው ። ሆድ የባስውን ስራ ፈቱን ቄሮ ነገር ፈልገህ ነገ አገሪቱን ግልብጥብጦን ቢያወጡ ምን ትጠቀማለህ።

እስክንድር እኮ ስላማዊ ስልፍ ነው የሚወጣው። ይሱ ስላማዊ ስልፍ ብጥብጥ ካስነሳ ምኑን ስላማዊ ስልፍ ሆነ።

ኦሮሞኦቹ ችግር ካለባቸው በስላማዊ ስልፍ ሳይሆን በውይይት ነው ችግራቸውን መፍታት ያለባቸው ። ስላዊ ስልፍ አርጎ ነገር በመፈለግ አይደለም። ሁሉቱም መብቱ ይገባናል አሉ ታድያ ሶስተኛ ወገን ጋ ሄደው መፍት ሄ ማግኘት አለባቸው። ስልችቶናል ብጥብጥ
So you are saying ...if someone is trying to rape your wife and, if your try to stand to protect your family, you are at fault cus the rapist got punched in the saga. I know you have problems in reasoning and, I totally understand that is how you are wired up when you signed up to be a member in digital woyane arsenal.

It ain't the perceived strength of Qerro that is holding back the reciprocity in kind but, the faith that Ethiopians have had in the PM. When that faith evaporates, the mob that you are so cheering to would only be a has been. In the meantime I don't play down the opportunity that this would present to the Qen Jibs.

So about selamawi self...
you seem to be in the notion that some are more equal than others. This is the grand perception that the TPLF hoodlum is guided by. Unless your kinds are on top of the food chain, then care for nothing in the country. Others are catching up to that kinda opedandi thereby leveling the playing field. I am sure as a minority, it ain't what you have been hopping for :mrgreen: Alas !

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 23 Oct 2019, 15:06

Jawar himself admires Eskinder and takes him as genuine activist. Jawar was the first to defend him in public when PM Abiy threatened Eskinder and his Team. So I don't know why people find it difficult to the good in both these activists. Why should you love one and hate the other? This tells me you don't understand the whole issue.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 23 Oct 2019, 15:10

pushkin wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 09:41
eden wrote:

Had you nown the proud Eritreans of the 50s and 60s pushkin ezi resah seéltat nere'eka ke ayhemekan do?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Oct 2019, 15:13

deleted..................................................................................
Last edited by Ethoash on 23 Oct 2019, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 23 Oct 2019, 15:13

pushkin wrote:
eden wrote:

Had you known the proud Eritreans of the 50s and 60s pushkin ezi resah seéltat nere'eka ke ayhemekan do? Do you think we will take you as anybody,balebetu yakelelew amole gezi aygegnem.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 23 Oct 2019, 15:20

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Degnet wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 15:13
pushkin wrote:
eden wrote:

Had you known the proud Eritreans of the 50s and 60s pushkin ezi resah seéltat nere'eka ke ayhemekan do? Do you think we will take you as anybody,balebetu yakelelew amole gezi aygegnem.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Oct 2019, 15:22

Za-Ilmaknun

ምነው ዙርያ ጥምጥም ትሄዳለህ

ጁሀር መታስረ ካለበት ። እስክንድርም መታስር አለበት አለቀ ደቀቀ።

እስክንድር ስላማዊ ስልፍ ማረግ መብቱ ነው። ግን የሱ ስላማዊ ስልፍ ብጥብጥ ማስነሳት የለበትም።
ብጥብጥ ደግሞ ካስነሳ ፖሊስ ከአቅሙ በላይ ከሆነ ሌላ ቀን ያንተን ስላማዊ ስልፍ አርግ ማለት መብቱ ነው።

ስላም ስኖር እኮ ነው ሳላማዊ ስልፍ የሚወጣው። እንደኔ ከኖነ ስላማዊ ስራፈት ስልፍ ብንለው ይሻላል። በየት አገር ላይ ነው ሚሊዬን ስራፈቶች ስልፍ የሚወጡት። በኢትዬዽያ ብቻ ነው ለምን ብትለኝ ስራ ፈት ስለሆኑ ታዳይ የእስክንደር መጫወቻ እንዳይሆኑ ከፈልግን በአስቸኳይ ስራ መፍጠር አለብን ለነዚህ ሚስኪን ጄለዎች። አንተማ ምን ገዶህ ዲሲ አሜሪካ ፓሪኪንግ ሎት ላይ ተቀምጠህ ነው የምታራቀቅብን።

በቅንጅት ስሞን ቅንጅቶች ዶላር እየላኩ ዱርዬዎችን መንገድ ዝጉ፣ ጎማ አቃጥሉ ሲሉ ነበር ታድያ አራዳዋ መለስ ቶሎ ብላ ለዱርዬዎች ኮብል ስቶን (cobblestone)

ፕሮጀክት ስጣቸውና ከዚያ በኋላ አንዴም ስላማዊ ስልፍ ውይም ጎማ ማቃጠል አልተካሄደም። ለምን ብትል በመላ ድርዬዎቹ ስራ አገኙ በቀን ከቢሮ ፃሐፊው በላይ ማግኘት ጀመሩ ኑሮዋቸውን መለውጥ ጀመሩ ሚስት ልጆች ኖሮዎቸው ታድያ በምን እዳቸው ነው ጎማ የሚያቃጥሉት።።

መለስን የተኩት ፈዛዞች የመለስን ገድል አልተከተሉም ስለዚህ የአንቦና የአዳማ ስራ ፍት ከስልጣን አባረራቸው። እንደመሌ ምነው (cobblestone) business introduced to the ቄሮ አሁንም ውያኔዎች ስልጣን ላይ ነበሩ፤