sun
Member+

Re: የጃዋር አላማ ኢትዬጽያን distablise ማድረግ ስለሆነ ዶ/ር አብይ የሚከተለውን እርምጃ ነው መውሰድ ያለበት፣

Post by sun » 07 Nov 2019, 14:05

kibramlak wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 11:42
@Selam,
These tplf troll's objective is to trash discussions
They never mind whatever you tell them. They are programmed to do this. I would completely ignore the guy in question
Ato kibramlak,

I am not a politician by any means but yet I have never heard such substandard highly offensive shameful vulgarity being exchanged like these two horrible lost characters. Please tell them for God's sake to control their disgusting behavior because there are elders, women, adults, children, Ethiopians, Africans, Asians, Europeans, etc, diverse citizens visiting this form just to see if they can find some grains from some brains. Why shouldn't these guys ignore each other if they can't communicate with each other?
:roll:

“... perhaps vulgarity is the price one pays for possessing no civilization of one's own.” ~Robert P., Journey to Persia

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 07 Nov 2019, 16:11

@Abdlazia, @Selam,
I wish you both delete your exchanges of each other.

@Abdlazis, would you have any comments on the subject line instead of starting insults on @Selam ?

@Sun, thanks on this specific suggestion

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 07 Nov 2019, 16:42

Why you wanted to do that ? I mean, what's your concrete motive ?
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 16:24
kibramlak wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 16:11
@Abdlazia, @Selam,
I wish you both delete your exchanges of each other.

@Abdlazis, would you have any comments on the subject line instead of starting insults on @Selam ?

@Sun, thanks on this specific suggestion
Abiy and all his supporters will be slaughtered and become a minority Im going to Addis Ababa bank and cash out 5 million birr for Omn media to destroy all your Hamasenay Meshrefet lucifer Abiyot dictator support

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Nov 2019, 19:37

Is that all what you have left, Abdul the bull? After all the threats, you retreated to wishful thinking which is another sign of lunacy and dumbnesss. KIFU!

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 13:35
Kys
Selam/ wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 09:33
Abdul the bull - I would be surprised if you had written about something other than grazing and mating. Again, as dumbas$ Woyane manwhore just like sore pimple Halafi, you’re lower than an animal and have no intellectual capacity whatsoever. Which livestock did you live with before TPLF was trashed? KIFU!

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 08:00
Baby Selam, I almost did not see you, now I feel like my anaconda is waking up and ready to roar inside your gefiH Oromo meakor. you can imagine it is drilling you as you moan from Joy.
Selam/ wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 07:07
Subhuman Dr Bull - Did you graze on the meadow today and mate the cows? Your purpose in life is limited to eating grass in the field, bellowing and l!cking your hermaphroditic genitalia.

Woyane thug - I told you, you don’t have a grain of intellectual capacity. All you have is an internal gen!tal at the top and an external organ at the bottom. You’re a disgusting dumba$s bull. Blame your DNA. KIFU!

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 23:46
Kiss my Obbo Anaconda charismatic professor PhD.Abdelaziz has forced your anil into submission now I am penetrating you so charismaticly that your an’us has began to bleed so I must place my fist inside it to demolish your angina orifices.
Selam/ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 20:52
What a crippling d!ckbrain Woyane thug - I swear you can’t use your brain. In fact, as an offspring of a Zoophilia practicing clan, you don’t even have a brain. KIFU!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Nov 2019, 20:32

Subhuman Abdul the bull - From which page did you extract that one? You always read from your family note book. KIFU!
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 20:09

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Nov 2019, 08:15

Abdul the TPLF bull - Goddamn it! who removed you from your stable block and gave you access to a keyboard? They should have instead tighten your leash, tame you slowly and give you a daily fodder and beat you hard with a bullwhip when you misbehave. Grunt and moo, bull. qqqqqqqqqq
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 20:44

Marc

Post by Marc » 08 Nov 2019, 08:24

The problem of Jawar is cultivated by Abiy himself. Now, Abiy is criticizing Jawar and calling for help. Ok, suppose we wanted to help Abiy by removing Jawar once and for all. Still, we can't do that as Abiy gave him protection. What nonsense is Abiy? Too complicated and paradoxical.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 08 Nov 2019, 10:25

Marc,

Indeed, complicated and the suspicions on Abiy is growing high as days go by that Abiy might still be working with Jawar, or they may had some prior pact that gives leverage to Jawar, and Abiy might be fearful of any secret deals Jawar may expose. Otherwise, it has never seen or heard in other parts of the world that a country leader gives shelter for someone who openly telling to dismantle a country.
Marc wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 08:24
The problem of Jawar is cultivated by Abiy himself. Now, Abiy is criticizing Jawar and calling for help. Ok, suppose we wanted to help Abiy by removing Jawar once and for all. Still, we can't do that as Abiy gave him protection. What nonsense is Abiy? Too complicated and paradoxical.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 08 Nov 2019, 20:22

kibramlak wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 10:25
Marc,

Indeed, complicated and the suspicions on Abiy is growing high as days go by that Abiy might still be working with Jawar, or they may had some prior pact that gives leverage to Jawar, and Abiy might be fearful of any secret deals Jawar may expose. Otherwise, it has never seen or heard in other parts of the world that a country leader gives shelter for someone who openly telling to dismantle a country.
Marc wrote:
hmm... 8)

I am not a politician by any definition but yet I very strongly feel that the unity and good relationship between PM Dr.Abiy and activist Jawar, etc. amounts to be great asset for the security, peace, healing and sustainable healthy development of Oromiyya, Ethiopia thge horn and Africa.

All of Ethiopia will benefit if harmony, peace, security and strong sustainable envelopment takes strong roots in Oromiyya the beautiful. If such key figures prematurely start competing for power and positions and through that play role model as to let other Ethiopians also to do the same activities al Asamino Tsige, means that Mamma Ethiopia will start getting bloody and gliding down to the bottom of the contaminated dirty drain. That is why we need to encourage healthy unity and healthy cooperation instead of filthy disunity and sick emotion based disintegration.

Yes, Dr. Abiyy should give protection for Jawar because Dr. Abiyy is head of the Ethiopian state and the father of all the over 100 million Ethiopians including the Good, the bad and the ugly.
BINGO! :P

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 09 Nov 2019, 02:01

A man who calls for gangs to attack and sloughter others whenever he wants, disregarding the laws and orders of a country, should not only be condemned, but also he should face justice Jawar's case is overcooked now and no one buys the likes of views who try to minimize (even disregard) his crimes.
sun wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 20:22
kibramlak wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 10:25
Marc,

Marc wrote:
hmm... 8)

I am not a politician by any definition but yet I very strongly feel that the unity and good relationship between PM Dr.Abiy and activist Jawar, etc. amounts to be great asset for the security, peace, healing and sustainable healthy development of Oromiyya, Ethiopia thge horn and Africa.

All of Ethiopia will benefit if harmony, peace, security and strong sustainable envelopment takes strong roots in Oromiyya the beautiful. If such key figures prematurely start competing for power and positions and through that play role model as to let other Ethiopians also to do the same activities al Asamino Tsige, means that Mamma Ethiopia will start getting bloody and gliding down to the bottom of the contaminated dirty drain. That is why we need to encourage healthy unity and healthy cooperation instead of filthy disunity and sick emotion based disintegration.

Yes, Dr. Abiyy should give protection for Jawar because Dr. Abiyy is head of the Ethiopian state and the father of all the over 100 million Ethiopians including the Good, the bad and the ugly.
BINGO! :P

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Nov 2019, 11:51

Kichamam Woyane - clean yourself and comb your stinky hair like a normal human being before you open your filthy Manwhore mouth. Isn’t there any Shabiya next to your house who can teach you basic hygiene and manner? Bull, KEBITI!
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 02:19
Naughty achebarbari ligagam Neftegna sayt hold my big Purple balls before biting them off
Selam/ wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 08:15
Abdul the TPLF bull - Goddamn it! who removed you from your stable block and gave you access to a keyboard? They should have instead tighten your leash, tame you slowly and give you a daily fodder and beat you hard with a bullwhip when you misbehave. Grunt and moo, bull. qqqqqqqqqq
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 09 Nov 2019, 19:09

@Abdlaziz, @Selam,
A greater part of this thread is on insults between you guys. Why dont you create a new thread to settle your issues ?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Nov 2019, 22:19

Abdul the bull - I told you it’s in the DNA. See Getachew Reda’s fornication habit, kosmana Debretsion’s por’n addiction, Azeb Mesfin’s whoredam, Mimi Sebhatu’s slutness, Sebhat Nega’s infidelities and your bullish bestiality. I can’t make you learn to eat cooked food and speak like a human being because you’re created to graze and mooooooooo! qqqqqqqqqqqq

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 18:55
Again my anaconda saw your name it was ready for a penetrating holes. I wish i was inside your holes, my shabiya neighbors have been completely demolished penetrated deepthroat and barcoded by my anaconda, years ago I gang raped them myself
Selam/ wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 11:51
Kichamam Woyane - clean yourself and comb your stinky hair like a normal human being before you open your filthy Manwhore mouth. Isn’t there any Shabiya next to your house who can teach you basic hygiene and manner? Bull, KEBITI!
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 02:19
Naughty achebarbari ligagam Neftegna sayt hold my big Purple balls before biting them off
Selam/ wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 08:15
Abdelaziᴢ wrote: