Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kibramlak

የጃዋር አላማ ኢትዬጽያን distablise ማድረግ ስለሆነ ዶ/ር አብይ የሚከተለውን እርምጃ ነው መውሰድ ያለበት፣

Post by kibramlak » 23 Oct 2019, 07:07

- Handover him to the US security service if he still holds US citizenship. Dont kill or arrest him. FBI will take care of him
- prevent him from scape to one of his foreign agents,, mainly Egypt, if he has no US citizenship anymore. The population itself will take care of the menga qerros. Only identify and hold the leaders of qerros even at village levels

የጃዋር ወንጀሎች፣
Last edited by kibramlak on 08 Nov 2019, 12:58, edited 2 times in total.

kibramlak

Re: የጃዋር አላማ ኢትዬጽያን distablise ማድረግ ስለሆነ ዶ/ር አብይ የሚከተለውን እርምጃ ነው መውሰድ ያለበት፣

Post by kibramlak » 28 Oct 2019, 07:31

This has to be applied the soonest possible,, if justice has to be served as the PM seem to tell

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 Oct 2019, 08:22

Justice should be served. I do not think Jawar should be handed over to FBI. If he lives in Ethiopia, he should abide by the law of the country. Inciting mob violence is a crime in any country ; Ethiopia is not an exception. The guy has over exaggerated the influence he had in Oromia. But more than anything he overlooked the counter resistance the querros going wild generate.
Maybe now Jawar seemed emboldened by implicit support the TPLF old guards are giving him. I however see a suicide pact in it.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 28 Oct 2019, 10:16

Sam,

I agree with you that jawar and tplf are trying to dismantle the Abiy gov't. If the leaked emails of Getachew Reda are real, added to Jawar's clear call to work with tplf, I wouldnt see any best opportunity and evidence that these to charge both for the criminal acts.
Unless this Jehadist is not held accountable for the losses of lives and the distablisibg efforts to turn the country to Rwanda or serya style. I also dont write off the fact that Egypt is behind. This criminal is surely emboldened by not by his qerro menga but rather by his foreign backers.

Now, what else evidences are needed other than these to face them to justice ?

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 08:22
Justice should be served. I do not think Jawar should be handed over to FBI. If he lives in Ethiopia, he should abide by the law of the country. Inciting mob violence is a crime in any country ; Ethiopia is not an exception. The guy has over exaggerated the influence he had in Oromia. But more than anything he overlooked the counter resistance the querros going wild generate.
Maybe now Jawar seemed emboldened by implicit support the TPLF old guards are giving him. I however see a suicide pact in it.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Oct 2019, 10:36

እኔም ጅሀር መታሰረ አለበት ከሚሉት ነኝ።

ታድያ እሳት ጫሪውን አባይ ። ጁሀር ላይ እርምጃ የወስድበታል ማለቱ ። ይገደላል ማለቱ ነው ውይስ ወታደሮች ይረማመድበታል ማለቱ ነው። ይህንን መመለስ ካቃተው ። በእሳት አጫሪነት ቂሊቶ መወረድ አለብ። ለ፮፯ ኑፁሐን ሐይወት መጠየቅ አለበት። ሌላው ቢቀር ጉቡኝቱን አቋርጦ መመለስ ነበረብት። እሳት እየጫሩ ማለቃቀስ አይስራም ።

ሲቀጥል እስክንድርም መቀመቅ መወረድ አለበት። እሱም አንድ የሽብር ነጋዴ ነው። ሲታስር ዶላር ይስራል ። ሲፈታ ብር ይስራል ፤ ንግዱን ማስቆም አለብን ። በልጆች ፤ በወጣቶች ደም እንዳይነግድ።

ታድያ ሲቀጥል ከአፋፍ ላይ ሆነው ወረድ እንወረድ ብለው ሚስኪኑን እስት የሚያጋዩትን እንደ ኤርሚያስና ዬኒ ማኛ እንዲቀፈደዱልን የአሜሪካን እንባሲን መጠየቅ አለብን ። ጁሀርም በእጃችን ነው ያለው ። ምንም አሜሪካንን የምንጠይቅበት ጉዳይ የለም ካጠፋ በኢትዬዽያ ሕግ ነው የሚቀጣው። ስለዚህ ከላይ የተጠቀሱትን እሳት ጫሪውችን በመጀመሪያ እስር ቤት መክተትን የጥይቃል እውነት የሕግን የበላይነት የምንፈልግ ከሆነ ። ከዚህ ያነስ ዘረኝነት ነው ። ማንም ጁሀርን አሳልፎ ። ጁሀርን እነካለሁ በለህ ጣጣ እንዳታመጣ ነው የምልህ...

Assegid S.

Post by Assegid S. » 28 Oct 2019, 12:06

kibramlak wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 07:07

- prevent him from scape to one of his foreign agents,, mainly Egypt,
As of me; I don't think the Ethiopian gov't should ever worry if this death entrepreneur escapes and enters Egypt. I believe that Ethiopia / US has a valuable bargaining power over the 'escapee' and no doubt that Al Sisi will hand him over to Ethiopia/US with in a month. They back him just for their own cause; otherwise, they won't have a second thought to sacrifice him for a minute talk over the rile river.

But; as it's pointed out, the Ethiopian gov't must work hard now to CAPITALIZE on the vivid division among the 'qerros' in a subtle way, with all means possible. The death merchant's muscle right now is TPLF. The central gov't is sweating by those fortified in north and couldn't let its eyes off for a second. The killer in their own arms is enjoying this. I feel like that the central gov't is worried to take a step against any of these two entities; because a move forward against TPLF would have a risk to loose some ground for the fanatically patriotic qerro 'leader'; and the same holds true for the other way around.

Anyways it it the government's own fault/curse to kill B.General Asaminew Tsigee (RIP); otherwise would have been used as a FULCRUM to behave TPLF ... by giving her enough worries, at least to keep her busy inside her territory rather than race freely to Addis to dance with the jingoistic leaders.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Oct 2019, 12:24

Assegid S. wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 12:06
kibramlak wrote:

As of me; I don't think the Ethiopian gov't should ever worry if this death entrepreneur escapes and enters Egypt. I believe that Ethiopia / US has a valuable bargaining power over the 'escapee' and no doubt that Al Sisi will hand him over to Ethiopia/US with in a month. They back him just for their own cause; otherwise, they won't have a second thought to sacrifice him for a minute talk over the rile river.

But; as it's pointed out, the Ethiopian gov't must work hard now to CAPITALIZE on the vivid division among the 'qerros' in a subtle way, with all means possible. The death merchant's muscle right now is TPLF. The central gov't is sweating by those fortified in north and couldn't let its eyes off for a second. The killer in their own arms is enjoying this. I feel like that the central gov't is worried to take a step against any of these two entities; because a move forward against TPLF would have a risk to loose some ground for the fanatically patriotic qerro 'leader'; and the same holds true for the other way around.

Anyways it it the government's own fault/curse to kill B.General Asaminew Tsigee (RIP); otherwise would have been used as a FULCRUM to behave TPLF ... by giving her enough worries, at least to keep her busy inside her territory rather than race freely to Addis to dance with the jingoistic leaders.
Qeerroo is the problem, I do agree. But the other side of the problem is ABN, why did you miss to point out this fact? Didn't come to your mind?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Oct 2019, 12:30

Assegid S. wrote:
kibramlak wrote:

Do you really believe with your true conscious that this government killed B/G Asamenaw Tsige? Hope your answer is yes, then do you mind presenting any slight evidence showing that this is the case?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Oct 2019, 12:37

Assegid S. wrote:
kibramlak wrote:

If you really mean what you write, then I need to tell you that qeerroo can't be subdued without extinguishing the gun-wielding fano from the north west first and stopping the mayhem this group is intigating in many parts of the country.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 28 Oct 2019, 13:52

DTT,
As of now, jawar qerro and tplf are openly calling for ethnic cleansing. I dont know why you bring ABN at this specific situation. Moreover, I have never heard from any leadership of ABN that calls for ethnic cleansing.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 28 Oct 2019, 13:56

Aseged,
If not to Egypt, the fugitive fanatic jawar could get shelter in any of Arab countries if he is allowed to escape the country. Plus, even if Egypt can handover to Ethiopia within months using him as a negotiation stake, why would Ethiopia lose its advantage by having him back to Ethiopia. Prevention is better that running for treatment. Its better to not let go now than bargaining on him once he left the country

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Oct 2019, 14:01

kibramlak wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 13:52
DTT,
As of now, jawar qerro and tplf are openly calling for ethnic cleansing. I dont know why you bring ABN at this specific situation. Moreover, I have never heard from any leadership of ABN that calls for ethnic cleansing.
ምነው ፈስ ህ አመለጠህ ወይ ወርቃሞችና ቄሮች ኔቶ ቢፈጥሩ ። ወርቃማዎች ፈሩ እንዴ ኦሮኣማራ ስትሉ ። ወደድክም ጠላህም እነዚህ የፈደራል ስራዊቶች ናቸው ። አንተም ደግሞ ማንም አልከለከልህም በአሁዱ አኩኩሉ ፓርቲ በታደራጃቸው።

Assegid S.

Post by Assegid S. » 28 Oct 2019, 18:15

kibramlak wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 13:56
Aseged,
If not to Egypt, the fugitive fanatic jawar could get shelter in any of Arab countries if he is allowed to escape the country. Plus, even if Egypt can handover to Ethiopia within months using him as a negotiation stake, why would Ethiopia lose its advantage by having him back to Ethiopia. Prevention is better that running for treatment. Its better to not let go now than bargaining on him once he left the country
Hello Kibramlak;

I see your point which is correct for a precaution. But; as you know it well, whenever we sit for dickering in politics or business, we are expected to set our terms far higher than our REAL interests. In that way, we always secure what we NEED if not what we WANT.

By the same token, it is my educational guess that the Ethiopian gov’t has a set of conditions/goals which are really NOT PRIMAL but simply put there to get air and a comfortable zone. My assumption is to utilize one of these terms; or even there is always a possibility to create one or many as the negotiation proceeds. Otherwise; once again, you are correct and TIME could also be a factor here.

Honestly, I see ‘Nekemet’ as a safe heaven for him than Egypt, even at the presence of ‘Jal Marro’ : - ) He might move out of Addis very soon.

By the way, if you follow the move of these extremists since day 1, they are effectively utilizing this old school theory. To cite the latest, they were demanding a ‘privilaged/special benefit’ over Addis. When they see that it wouldn’t happen easily as they deemed, they just UPGRADED the ‘question’ for self-possession.

Have a nice weekdays, Brother.

Assegid S.

Post by Assegid S. » 28 Oct 2019, 18:21

DefendTheTruth wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 12:24

Qeerroo is the problem, I do agree. But the other side of the problem is ABN, why did you miss to point out this fact? Didn't come to your mind?
Hello DefendTheTruth;

I saw your questions which are not related to this thread/topic. Yet; I shall thank you for the engagement, and wish you a nice weekdays.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Oct 2019, 22:10

qqqqqq, woyane serpent - These smart discussants ignored your deluded soul and murmuring from the pit of hell. Let me help you get your daily wage: tormenting.

- No one was killed as a result of Abiy’s speeches. “Only” 67 died because of Jawar. The prefix “only” came from your cursed mind set. Remember also what you mfkr said last time: “Amhara & Oromo were dead weight” during Woyane when in fact they worked hard to uproot TPLF, which is the actual dead weight.
- TPLF thugs warned us when the notorious looter Kinfe Dagnew was arrested. You also drew a line in the sand when KIFU Bereket Simon headed to jail. Guess what? They are rotting in prison while the rest of woyanes are chewing their feet. Here you are with another red line. Kiss my big black as$. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 10:36
እኔም ጅሀር መታሰረ አለበት ከሚሉት ነኝ።

ታድያ እሳት ጫሪውን አባይ ። ጁሀር ላይ እርምጃ የወስድበታል ማለቱ ። ይገደላል ማለቱ ነው ውይስ ወታደሮች ይረማመድበታል ማለቱ ነው። ይህንን መመለስ ካቃተው ። በእሳት አጫሪነት ቂሊቶ መወረድ አለብ። ለ፮፯ ኑፁሐን ሐይወት መጠየቅ አለበት። ሌላው ቢቀር ጉቡኝቱን አቋርጦ መመለስ ነበረብት። እሳት እየጫሩ ማለቃቀስ አይስራም ።

ሲቀጥል እስክንድርም መቀመቅ መወረድ አለበት። እሱም አንድ የሽብር ነጋዴ ነው። ሲታስር ዶላር ይስራል ። ሲፈታ ብር ይስራል ፤ ንግዱን ማስቆም አለብን ። በልጆች ፤ በወጣቶች ደም እንዳይነግድ።

ታድያ ሲቀጥል ከአፋፍ ላይ ሆነው ወረድ እንወረድ ብለው ሚስኪኑን እስት የሚያጋዩትን እንደ ኤርሚያስና ዬኒ ማኛ እንዲቀፈደዱልን የአሜሪካን እንባሲን መጠየቅ አለብን ። ጁሀርም በእጃችን ነው ያለው ። ምንም አሜሪካንን የምንጠይቅበት ጉዳይ የለም ካጠፋ በኢትዬዽያ ሕግ ነው የሚቀጣው። ስለዚህ ከላይ የተጠቀሱትን እሳት ጫሪውችን በመጀመሪያ እስር ቤት መክተትን የጥይቃል እውነት የሕግን የበላይነት የምንፈልግ ከሆነ ። ከዚህ ያነስ ዘረኝነት ነው ። ማንም ጁሀርን አሳልፎ ። ጁሀርን እነካለሁ በለህ ጣጣ እንዳታመጣ ነው የምልህ...

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 29 Oct 2019, 18:05

Dear Assegid,

Many of the ODP officials might be still sympathetic to the extremist jawar and OLF, whose goal is not to recognize the country in the first place. I made a few lines of comments around a month ago that, the struggle is between those who do not recognize Ethiopia and those who work for Ethiopia.

Let's have a closer look at the efforts of anti-Ethiopian elements to see how their goal is (to break the country):

1) flag: this looks like simple but its fundamentally aimed at breaking apart the unity of the country. If its not with ODP anti ethiopian elements, jawar or OLF alone couldnt have the power to question the sovereignty of the country. Its a criminal act in any other parts of the world to replace the country's flag by a party flag all over addis during the celebration of Irecha. These people were sending the message that they are not Ethiopians. For me, ODP is playing a big share to deny Ethiopia as a country. Maybe the PM is entangled by the messes inside ODP

2) orthodox: why orthodox is a target by the fanatics who took shelters within ODP ? Because, as Muslim religion is, orthodox is a unifying confession for any of the followers regardless of ethnic origin, or what so ever.

3) denying ethiopian flag at orthodox mesqel celebration but allowing a regional flag at Irecha confession says volumes how ODP is filled with anti-Ethiopian elements. For them, they didnt want to see the unifying confession comes up the country flag because this would be against their desire (not to see or recognize Ethiopia as a country). Here also ODP has a big share in encouraging anti Ethiopian elements

4) loser tplf to find a way of relevancy. Many in the ODP are surely cooperate with tplf as the actions on the ground are deja vu with version 2 of tplf

5) Addis Ababa: ODP members are salivating to take control of Addis, and the kegna mengas didnt appear out of the blue. ODP has full support to the kegna criminals and thats one of the reason why the jehadist jawar has got a safe heaven at the center of the capital

6) Police and security: there are many accounts that the police and security forces, now heavily dominated by Oromos are acting with clear partiality. If the news I heard lately is true, they (in collaboration with qerros) are now rounding innocents. Its the irony of the century that criminals (along with police and security) are policing and hunting innocents who were defending themes lives. This can't even be imagined anywhere in the world other than Ethiopia with ODP supporting criminals and encouraging ethic cleansing

7) Eskindir vs Jawar: anyone with a fair mind can find it incomprehensible that a criminal (jawar) is given every support to carry-on his mission to disintegrate the country while a peaceful activist is denied every rights to hold a peaceful meeting with Addis residents

.... We can keep counting all the unfairness and how ODP is indeed filled with anti Ethiopian elements.

Now, the PM is in a very difficult situation unless he brings the fanatic jawar to face justice despite oppositions from anti Ethiopia elements of ODP

Assegid S.

Post by Assegid S. » 30 Oct 2019, 15:27

kibramlak wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 18:05
Dear Assegid,

Many of the ODP officials might be still sympathetic to the extremist jawar and OLF, whose goal is not to recognize the country in the first place. I made a few lines of comments around a month ago that, the struggle is between those who do not recognize Ethiopia and those who work for Ethiopia.

Let's have a closer look at the efforts of anti-Ethiopian elements to see how their goal is (to break the country):

1) flag: this looks like simple but its fundamentally aimed at breaking apart the unity of the country. If its not with ODP anti ethiopian elements, jawar or OLF alone couldnt have the power to question the sovereignty of the country. Its a criminal act in any other parts of the world to replace the country's flag by a party flag all over addis during the celebration of Irecha. These people were sending the message that they are not Ethiopians. For me, ODP is playing a big share to deny Ethiopia as a country. Maybe the PM is entangled by the messes inside ODP

2) orthodox: why orthodox is a target by the fanatics who took shelters within ODP ? Because, as Muslim religion is, orthodox is a unifying confession for any of the followers regardless of ethnic origin, or what so ever.

3) denying ethiopian flag at orthodox mesqel celebration but allowing a regional flag at Irecha confession says volumes how ODP is filled with anti-Ethiopian elements. For them, they didnt want to see the unifying confession comes up the country flag because this would be against their desire (not to see or recognize Ethiopia as a country). Here also ODP has a big share in encouraging anti Ethiopian elements

4) loser tplf to find a way of relevancy. Many in the ODP are surely cooperate with tplf as the actions on the ground are deja vu with version 2 of tplf

5) Addis Ababa: ODP members are salivating to take control of Addis, and the kegna mengas didnt appear out of the blue. ODP has full support to the kegna criminals and thats one of the reason why the jehadist jawar has got a safe heaven at the center of the capital

6) Police and security: there are many accounts that the police and security forces, now heavily dominated by Oromos are acting with clear partiality. If the news I heard lately is true, they (in collaboration with qerros) are now rounding innocents. Its the irony of the century that criminals (along with police and security) are policing and hunting innocents who were defending themes lives. This can't even be imagined anywhere in the world other than Ethiopia with ODP supporting criminals and encouraging ethic cleansing

7) Eskindir vs Jawar: anyone with a fair mind can find it incomprehensible that a criminal (jawar) is given every support to carry-on his mission to disintegrate the country while a peaceful activist is denied every rights to hold a peaceful meeting with Addis residents

.... We can keep counting all the unfairness and how ODP is indeed filled with anti Ethiopian elements.

Now, the PM is in a very difficult situation unless he brings the fanatic jawar to face justice despite oppositions from anti Ethiopia elements of ODP
Hello Kibramlak;

these seven points are good judgments justified in a sound approach. I agree with you and there is no doubt that ‘qero’ was initially organized by OPDO and had (still has) its protection. For OPDO, in order to avoid a fatal blow/blame from TPLF, it was MUST to find someone (group) living far from the reach of Getachew Asseffa … to “play” the organizing and leading role regarding ‘qero.’ They found the fanatic jihadist already prepared by other entities and gave him not only the scepter, but also used to fed him some top secrets. But … at last; the monster they crowned gone wild and claimed to be a ‘self-made-leader’, a formidable infiltrator, a strategist, a counselor … his 'expertise' goes on. I think that’s why Ato Taye Dendea said “ ቁጭ ብለው የሰቀሉት ቆሞ ለማውረድ ይቸግራል

Yet; the worst is, the path ODP follows today to win back ‘qero.’ Still holding the office and having ample resources, they are incapable to come out with a new constrictive tactic/strategy. These men and women in ODP adopt Jawarism to earn acceptance among the youth. They think the only way to win the hearts and minds of ‘qeros’ is simply to think, talk and do as what Jawar does. A good example here is Ato Shimeles Abdissa. For these men, insulting Amhara as NEFTEGNA is extolling Oromo as ARBEGNA. They couldn’t see it that their desperate campaign for the next REGIONAL election by trading hate is literally destroying the COUNTRY.

In my opinion, all the nation and nationalities seem quite now as it is Amhara that could match Oromo in number and power to handle all these hatred on the ground. Tomorrow; if Amhara takes itself out of the battle field, the rest have no choice but to come out with nails and teeth to fight the savages. These extremists are not able to sense their shibboleth – OROMO FIRST is actually leaving OROMO ALONE. Cos this is natural! We all born equal. No race wants to live less.

At last; yes the prime minister is in a difficult situation that he puts himself in. As the say goes ‘he who wants to please everyone pleases no one’. I don’t think that he will bring the fanatic death merchant to justice. As we saw yesterday; he prefer to free INNOCENTS to bring CRIMINALS to justice. But it is only a question of time; it is my belief that criminals that elude justice from FORMAL governmental court will face INFORMAL verdict from the public at last.

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you for the freed journalists and youth.

wish you a good weekdays; Brother.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Oct 2019, 17:15

kibramlak wrote:

- Handover him to the US security service if he still holds US citizenship. Dont kill or arrest him. FBI will take care of him
- prevent him from scape to one of his foreign agents,, mainly Egypt, if he has no US citizenship anymore. The population itself will take care of the menga qerros. Only identify and hold the leaders of qerros even at village levels
Really? :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Oct 2019, 17:32

Assegid S. wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 15:27
kibramlak wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 18:05
Dear Assegid,

Hello Kibramlak;

these seven points are good judgments justified in a sound approach. I agree with you and there is no doubt that ‘qero’ was initially organized by OPDO and had (still has) its protection. For OPDO, in order to avoid a fatal blow/blame from TPLF, it was MUST to find someone (group) living far from the reach of Getachew Asseffa … to “play” the organizing and leading role regarding ‘qero.’ They found the fanatic jihadist already prepared by other entities and gave him not only the scepter, but also used to fed him some top secrets. But … at last; the monster they crowned gone wild and claimed to be a ‘self-made-leader’, a formidable infiltrator, a strategist, a counselor … his 'expertise' goes on. I think that’s why Ato Taye Dendea said “ ቁጭ ብለው የሰቀሉት ቆሞ ለማውረድ ይቸግራል

Yet; the worst is, the path ODP follows today to win back ‘qero.’ Still holding the office and having ample resources, they are incapable to come out with a new constrictive tactic/strategy. These men and women in ODP adopt Jawarism to earn acceptance among the youth. They think the only way to win the hearts and minds of ‘qeros’ is simply to think, talk and do as what Jawar does. A good example here is Ato Shimeles Abdissa. For these men, insulting Amhara as NEFTEGNA is extolling Oromo as ARBEGNA. They couldn’t see it that their desperate campaign for the next REGIONAL election by trading hate is literally destroying the COUNTRY.

In my opinion, all the nation and nationalities seem quite now as it is Amhara that could match Oromo in number and power to handle all these hatred on the ground. Tomorrow; if Amhara takes itself out of the battle field, the rest have no choice but to come out with nails and teeth to fight the savages. These extremists are not able to sense their shibboleth – OROMO FIRST is actually leaving OROMO ALONE. Cos this is natural! We all born equal. No race wants to live less.

At last; yes the prime minister is in a difficult situation that he puts himself in. As the say goes ‘he who wants to please everyone pleases no one’. I don’t think that he will bring the fanatic death merchant to justice. As we saw yesterday; he prefer to free INNOCENTS to bring CRIMINALS to justice. But it is only a question of time; it is my belief that criminals that elude justice from FORMAL governmental court will face INFORMAL verdict from the public at last.

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you for the freed journalists and youth.

wish you a good weekdays; Brother.

Really? :P

Liars, liars, liars…
Your tattered too old pants are on hot fires!

I am saying this because you are balming and conspiring against the egalitarian and democratic Qerroos (Youth() who visibly sacrificed their lives and limbs and liberated all the jailed and banished Ethiopians including your lunatic liar self barking HATE day and night to grab power without even sayin "THANK YOU QEERRO for being my archangel and giving me the great freedm and ultimate liberty which I am using now aginst you just like the trecherous JUDAS ISKARIOT.

“Lies are like cockroaches, for everyone you discover there are many more that are hidden.” ~ Gary H. 8)

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 30 Oct 2019, 17:55

Sun,

You have nothing to invent other than repeating same thing: egalitarian, sacrificed, librated... Which all are not true. Is ODP egalitarian now ????
Who did the mengas librated ????
Do the mengas have any idea for what they sacrificed themselves,, if any ?

Just answer these instead of paroting same thing all the time,, which would make you idiot