kibramlak wrote: ↑
29 Oct 2019, 18:05
Many of the ODP officials might be still sympathetic to the extremist jawar and OLF, whose goal is not to recognize the country in the first place. I made a few lines of comments around a month ago that, the struggle is between those who do not recognize Ethiopia and those who work for Ethiopia.
Let's have a closer look at the efforts of anti-Ethiopian elements to see how their goal is (to break the country):
1) flag: this looks like simple but its fundamentally aimed at breaking apart the unity of the country. If its not with ODP anti ethiopian elements, jawar or OLF alone couldnt have the power to question the sovereignty of the country. Its a criminal act in any other parts of the world to replace the country's flag by a party flag all over addis during the celebration of Irecha. These people were sending the message that they are not Ethiopians. For me, ODP is playing a big share to deny Ethiopia as a country. Maybe the PM is entangled by the messes inside ODP
2) orthodox: why orthodox is a target by the fanatics who took shelters within ODP ? Because, as Muslim religion is, orthodox is a unifying confession for any of the followers regardless of ethnic origin, or what so ever.
3) denying ethiopian flag at orthodox mesqel celebration but allowing a regional flag at Irecha confession says volumes how ODP is filled with anti-Ethiopian elements. For them, they didnt want to see the unifying confession comes up the country flag because this would be against their desire (not to see or recognize Ethiopia as a country). Here also ODP has a big share in encouraging anti Ethiopian elements
4) loser tplf to find a way of relevancy. Many in the ODP are surely cooperate with tplf as the actions on the ground are deja vu with version 2 of tplf
5) Addis Ababa: ODP members are salivating to take control of Addis, and the kegna mengas didnt appear out of the blue. ODP has full support to the kegna criminals and thats one of the reason why the jehadist jawar has got a safe heaven at the center of the capital
6) Police and security: there are many accounts that the police and security forces, now heavily dominated by Oromos are acting with clear partiality. If the news I heard lately is true, they (in collaboration with qerros) are now rounding innocents. Its the irony of the century that criminals (along with police and security) are policing and hunting innocents who were defending themes lives. This can't even be imagined anywhere in the world other than Ethiopia with ODP supporting criminals and encouraging ethic cleansing
7) Eskindir vs Jawar: anyone with a fair mind can find it incomprehensible that a criminal (jawar) is given every support to carry-on his mission to disintegrate the country while a peaceful activist is denied every rights to hold a peaceful meeting with Addis residents
.... We can keep counting all the unfairness and how ODP is indeed filled with anti Ethiopian elements.
Now, the PM is in a very difficult situation unless he brings the fanatic jawar to face justice despite oppositions from anti Ethiopia elements of ODP
these seven points are good judgments justified in a sound approach. I agree with you and there is no doubt that ‘qero’ was initially organized by OPDO and had (still has) its protection. For OPDO, in order to avoid a fatal blow/blame from TPLF, it was MUST to find someone (group) living far from the reach of Getachew Asseffa … to “play” the organizing and leading role regarding ‘qero.’ They found the fanatic jihadist already prepared by other entities and gave him not only the scepter, but also used to fed him some top secrets. But … at last; the monster they crowned gone wild and claimed to be a ‘self-made-leader’, a formidable infiltrator, a strategist, a counselor … his 'expertise' goes on. I think that’s why Ato Taye Dendea said “ ቁጭ ብለው የሰቀሉት ቆሞ ለማውረድ ይቸግራል
Yet; the worst is, the path ODP follows today to win back ‘qero.’ Still holding the office and having ample resources, they are incapable to come out with a new constrictive tactic/strategy. These men and women in ODP adopt Jawarism
to earn acceptance among the youth. They think the only way to win the hearts and minds of ‘qeros’ is simply to think, talk and do as what Jawar does. A good example here is Ato Shimeles Abdissa. For these men, insulting Amhara as NEFTEGNA is extolling Oromo as ARBEGNA. They couldn’t see it that their desperate campaign for the next REGIONAL election by trading hate
is literally destroying the COUNTRY.
In my opinion, all the nation and nationalities seem quite now as it is Amhara that could match Oromo in number and power to handle all these hatred on the ground. Tomorrow; if Amhara takes itself out of the battle field, the rest have no choice but to come out with nails and teeth to fight the savages. These extremists are not able to sense their shibboleth – OROMO FIRST
is actually leaving OROMO ALONE
. Cos this is natural! We all born equal. No race wants to live less.
At last; yes the prime minister is in a difficult situation that he puts himself in. As the say goes ‘he who wants to please everyone pleases no one
’. I don’t think that he will bring the fanatic death merchant to justice. As we saw yesterday; he prefer to free INNOCENTS to bring CRIMINALS to justice. But it is only a question of time; it is my belief that criminals that elude justice from FORMAL governmental court will face INFORMAL verdict from the public at last
Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you for the freed journalists and youth.
wish you a good weekdays; Brother.