Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

Re: VIDEO+PICTURES+ROADBLOCKS: "Abiot (Abiy) Must Go - Now!" .. Protests resume in Oromia ..

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Oct 2019, 01:48

Lammi koo. Maal godha.

Any internal oromo issues should never be publicized. Especially on a forum where most of the people are anti oromo. A weakening of oromo unity can only benefit our enemies among neftegnas.
United we keep them at bay even if abiy makes some blunders. We're not even sure he made the call here. Wouldn't be surprised if rogue elements of the army did it. Perhaps neftegna elements. Who knows..
I do know that emotionally reacting to things never works out well.

TGAA
Member+

Re: VIDEO+PICTURES+ROADBLOCKS: "Abiot (Abiy) Must Go - Now!" .. Protests resume in Oromia ..

Post by TGAA » 23 Oct 2019, 03:27

We didn't start the fire.Because jawre didn't provided a guard you wuss start your Savage act ..we will see how you going to fair out.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Oct 2019, 14:39

yaballo wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 02:34
Sadacha,

Hinsodaatin obboleessa keena. 8)

No, my friend. Most Oromos DON'T WANT Abiy & never liked him from day one. They are protesting not just for recent blunders but they have had ENOUGH of him & his retarded OPDO gangsters. Most Oromos have been tolerating him hoping that he would improve. Alas!

Remember that he single-handily fomented the current upsurge of super toxic Oromophobia that has emboldened not just habesha chauvinists but also their even more Oromophobe gudela lapdogs.

The man is so up himself that he began to undermine the Oromo cause from his first day in office as an accidental Prime Minster of Ethiopia at the expense of the sacrifices of tens of thousands of young Oromos just in recent years plus of all those Oromo patriots.

From the minute he stepped inside his role model's palace of Meneilk2, he made it clear that: a) he is embarrassed of his Oromo-ness (though real Oromos never accepted him as an Oromo but ..), b) "Oromummaa makes Oromo people small" (felt like telling him to go & fu^ck your m..], c) took it upon himself to celebrate past acts of genocides on Oromo people & southern tribes by refurbishing the palaces of bloody habesha emperors - his role models - WHILE the collapsing places of Jimma Abba Jifar & Wollega chiefs were converted into torture chambers for Oromo activist, d) etc.

PS: are you having a soft spot for him because he too is native of Jimma just like you? .. Hope not .. Anyway ... Nagaatti.

That is: WE WANT HIM & HIS OPDO GANGS TO GO - NOW!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 01:48
Lammi koo. Maal godha.

Any internal oromo issues should never be publicized. Especially on a forum where most of the people are anti oromo. A weakening of oromo unity can only benefit our enemies among neftegnas.
United we keep them at bay even if abiy makes some blunders. We're not even sure he made the call here. Wouldn't be surprised if rogue elements of the army did it. Perhaps neftegna elements. Who knows..
I do know that emotionally reacting to things never works out well.

Dear Obbo Yaballo,

Maal jeechu keeti?
I have a healthy fear not a cowardly one for the record. You know well that we cannot afford to expose any of our internal bickering to our foes.
We should have oromo forums where we speak only afaan oromo and discuss these things.
I am a fearless son of a fearless oromo family whose sons bled for Bilisummaa.
And knowing how long it took to get us here, I cannot support anything that may weaken our movement, tokkummaa and so on.
Lol my grandfather's from jimma. Parents born and raised mostly in adoola (guji oromo land).
Got family in bale, wallaga, etc. So regionalism can never be a thing with me.
If OLF gets its act together politically, perhaps new leaders other than the old man dawit ibsa (who happens to my clansmen), then maybe they can be a viable alternative. Otherwise we will be like somalia. Beware. Haqqa dha.