Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Re: አቻምየለህ ታምሩ (Don’t mislead yourself by repeating the same lore!)

Post by AbebeB » 22 Oct 2019, 19:18

አቻምየለህ ታምሩ: Don’t mislead yourself by repeating the same lore!

All you quoted and posted refers to Haliselassie era. No Ethiopia was known as a country before 1923. Okay?

ኢትዮጵያ

፩. ጂኦግራፊያዊ አቀማመጥ፡- ከሦስት ሺሕ ዓመት በላይ ነጻነትዋን ጠብቃ የኖረችውና በሰሜን ምሥራቅ አፍሪካ የምትገኘው ኢትዮጵያ በሰሜን ከሱዳን ሬፑብሊክና ከቀይ ባሕር፣ በምሥራቅ ከፈረንሳይ ሱማሌና ከሱማሌ ሬፑብሊክ፣ በደቡብ ከሱማሌ ሬፑብሊክና ከኬንያ በምዕራብ ከሱዳን ሬፑብሊክ ጋር ትዋሰናለች፡፡

፪. ስፋት፡- 450,000 ስኩዌር ማይልስ
፫. የሕዝብ ብዛት፡- 20,000,000
፬. ዋና ከተማ፡- አዲስ አበባ ሌሎች ከተሞች፡ አሥመራ፣ ምጽዋ፣ አሰብ፣ ሐረር፡ ድሬደዋ፣ ጂማ፣ ጋምቤላ፣ ጐንደርና የቀሩትም፡፡
፭. ቋንቋ፡- ኦፊሲዬል አማርኛ ሌሎች ጋልኛ ትግሪኛ ሱማልኛና የቀሩትም፡፡
፮. የመንግሥቱ አስተዳደር፡ ንጉሠ ነገሥታዊ መንግሥት ሆኖ የሕግ መወሰኛና የሕግ መምሪያ የሚገኝበት በሕገ መንግሥት የተመሠረተ ምክር ቤት አለ፡፡ የሕግ መምሪያው አባሎች ወይም የሕዝብ እንደራሴዎች በጠቅላላ ምርጫ ለአራት ዓመት ጊዜዎች ይመረጣሉ፡፡ ከአገልግሎት ዘመናቸው በኋላም እንደ ገና ለመመረጥ በዕጩነት ሊቀርቡ ይችላሉ፡፡ የእነዚህም የሕዝብ እንደራሴዎች ቁጥር አሁን ፪፻፲ ነው፡፡

የሕግ መወሰኛው አባሎች ደግሞ በንጉሠ ነገሥቱ ይሾማሉ፡፡ የሕግ መወሰኛው አባሎች ቁጥር ከሕዝብ እንደራሴዎቹ ቁጥር ከግማሹ መብለጥ የለበትም፡፡ ማናቸውም ሕግ የሚፀናው የሕግ መወሰኛ ምክር ቤቱ ተስማምቶበት ንጉሠ ነገሥቱ ሲያጸድቁት ነው፡፡

፯. መሪ፡- ግርማዊ ንጉሠ ነገሥት ቀዳማዊ ኃይለ ሥላሴ፡፡

https://www.satenaw.com/amharic/archives/71758

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 22 Oct 2019, 22:11

AbebeB wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 19:18
Abe,

Really?

You, of all people, who rely on a 100% Oromo pasturalist "lore" (traditional verbal) as "legitimate" history of Ethiopia today, creating all kinds of havoc in our country, come here to accuse a well known researcher who entirely relies on 100% recorded and documented history as a man of "same lore?

I have to complement you for daring & having the guts to write such nonsense!

Narrow mindedness have no bound. Jawar said, "ጠባብ" is synonyms to "Oromo" on LTV interview today? I didn't think so but, I am sure he was probably describing you when he said that! :P
AbebeB wrote:

All you quoted and posted refers to Haliselassie era. No Ethiopia was known as a country before 1923. Okay?

ኢትዮጵያ

፩. ጂኦግራፊያዊ አቀማመጥ፡- ከሦስት ሺሕ ዓመት በላይ ነጻነትዋን ጠብቃ የኖረችውና በሰሜን ምሥራቅ አፍሪካ የምትገኘው ኢትዮጵያ በሰሜን ከሱዳን ሬፑብሊክና ከቀይ ባሕር፣ በምሥራቅ ከፈረንሳይ ሱማሌና ከሱማሌ ሬፑብሊክ፣ በደቡብ ከሱማሌ ሬፑብሊክና ከኬንያ በምዕራብ ከሱዳን ሬፑብሊክ ጋር ትዋሰናለች፡፡

፪. ስፋት፡- 450,000 ስኩዌር ማይልስ
፫. የሕዝብ ብዛት፡- 20,000,000
፬. ዋና ከተማ፡- አዲስ አበባ ሌሎች ከተሞች፡ አሥመራ፣ ምጽዋ፣ አሰብ፣ ሐረር፡ ድሬደዋ፣ ጂማ፣ ጋምቤላ፣ ጐንደርና የቀሩትም፡፡
፭. ቋንቋ፡- ኦፊሲዬል አማርኛ ሌሎች ጋልኛ ትግሪኛ ሱማልኛና የቀሩትም፡፡
፮. የመንግሥቱ አስተዳደር፡ ንጉሠ ነገሥታዊ መንግሥት ሆኖ የሕግ መወሰኛና የሕግ መምሪያ የሚገኝበት በሕገ መንግሥት የተመሠረተ ምክር ቤት አለ፡፡ የሕግ መምሪያው አባሎች ወይም የሕዝብ እንደራሴዎች በጠቅላላ ምርጫ ለአራት ዓመት ጊዜዎች ይመረጣሉ፡፡ ከአገልግሎት ዘመናቸው በኋላም እንደ ገና ለመመረጥ በዕጩነት ሊቀርቡ ይችላሉ፡፡ የእነዚህም የሕዝብ እንደራሴዎች ቁጥር አሁን ፪፻፲ ነው፡፡

የሕግ መወሰኛው አባሎች ደግሞ በንጉሠ ነገሥቱ ይሾማሉ፡፡ የሕግ መወሰኛው አባሎች ቁጥር ከሕዝብ እንደራሴዎቹ ቁጥር ከግማሹ መብለጥ የለበትም፡፡ ማናቸውም ሕግ የሚፀናው የሕግ መወሰኛ ምክር ቤቱ ተስማምቶበት ንጉሠ ነገሥቱ ሲያጸድቁት ነው፡፡

፯. መሪ፡- ግርማዊ ንጉሠ ነገሥት ቀዳማዊ ኃይለ ሥላሴ፡፡

https://www.satenaw.com/amharic/archives/71758

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 23 Oct 2019, 20:00

Dawi wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 22:11
AbebeB wrote:
Abe,
Really?

You, of all people, who rely on a 100% Oromo pasturalist "lore" (traditional verbal) as "legitimate" history of Ethiopia today, creating all kinds of havoc in our country, come here to accuse a well known researcher who entirely relies on 100% recorded and documented history as a man of "same lore?

I have to complement you for daring & having the guts to write such nonsense!

Narrow mindedness have no bound. Jawar said, "ጠባብ" is synonyms to "Oromo" on LTV interview today? I didn't think so but, I am sure he was probably describing you when he said that! :P
Dewe,

how come it frustrates you much? You dealing with person in stead of the issue? You proved to me the saying which goes: ሀበሻና ድንጋይ ውሀ ውስጥ እየኖረ ዋና አይችልም። ወይም ጎጃሜ ኖሮ ኖሮ ማጭድ ሠርቆ ሄደ (though educated, Goje goes to farming only).

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 23 Oct 2019, 21:04

AbebeB wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 20:00
Dewe,

how come it frustrates you much? You dealing with person in stead of the issue? You proved to me the saying which goes: ሀበሻና ድንጋይ ውሀ ውስጥ እየኖረ ዋና አይችልም። ወይም ጎጃሜ ኖሮ ኖሮ ማጭድ ሠርቆ ሄደ (though educated, Goje goes to farming only).
Abe,

"የአባይን ልጅ ውሀ ጠማው" is another one!

I respect አቻምየለህ ታምሩ for digging out the truth. He brought out with evidence that "Oromo owned most land during HIM time!

You tend to blame the poor "ውሀ የጠማው" ሕዝብ who walk barefoot all the time.

At least Oromo have "Botti" boots to wear and are in power at Arat Kilo today.

OH! No! ነፍጠኛ this ነፍጠኛ that! You still blame the poor and the abused!

Isn't that the "ISSUE"?