Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Ethio 360: Mr. Ermiyas Legesse, next week you will learn who QBO is and to whom it belongs!

Post by AbebeB » 21 Oct 2019, 16:59

Mr. Ermiyas Legesse,

Do you know Afaan Oromo or are you stone head used to leave in Oromia yet you can’t speak the language of the soil? I explain it for you, dude.

As the name implies, Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromo (QBO) is association of Oromo youth struggling for freedom of Oromia from habesha colonial state. With this brief hint, I encourage you to relate it to free born Oromo political organizations with this objective and goal of free Oromia. Then you will know who established the QBO.Okay?

If still stone head, come next week to see the cooking OAT will be done and you will eat it. Remember, last time I invited you to buy and eat Qoricah buda, which is Oromia’s flag. Should you bought it, you would have been out of today's frustration!

Link:

Dawi

Re: Ethio 360: Mr. Ermiyas Legesse, next week you will learn who QBO is and to whom it belongs!

Post by Dawi » 21 Oct 2019, 17:18

AbebeB wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 16:59
Mr. Ermiyas Legesse,

Remember, last time I invited you to buy and eat Qoricah buda, which is Oromia’s flag. Should you bought it, you would have been out of today's frustration!

Link:
Abe,

Which "flag" is that? The Egyptian kind? :P

Keep pushing የመንጋ ፖለቲካ, forget "Qoricah" , you will eat Afer-Dengay! Moron!

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Ethio 360: Mr. Ermiyas Legesse, next week you will learn who QBO is and to whom it belongs!

Post by AbebeB » 21 Oct 2019, 18:07

ደዌ (leper)
Are you same Legesse? Hope yes. Or are you another one suffering from identity loss?
Anyways, that is inevitable. Better you buy and eat Qoricha buda.