Senior Member+

እረኛ ያለው መንጋ አመታዊ በአሉን ከተማ ገብቶ በሰላም አክብሮ ወጣ! [PHOTO]

Post by Revelations » 21 Oct 2019, 12:30

Sheep take over streets of Madrid for annual migration

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: እረኛ ያለው መንጋ አመታዊ በአሉን ከተማ ገብቶ በሰላም አክብሮ ወጣ! [PHOTO]

Post by Revelations » 21 Oct 2019, 13:25

Look at the boss standing by the pole watching over the wayward one who got out of line!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 21 Oct 2019, 13:31

Revelations wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 13:25
Look at the boss watching over the wayward one who got out of line!
Rev,

ማነው መንጋ?

እረኛውስ ማነው?

Who is the boss?

"ነፍጠኛው" ከሆነ ምን ለማለት ነው?

ሽመልስን አናዶ እንደገና በሞቅታ ለማስለፍለፍ ነው? እሱ ሁለተኛ አይቻልም! አሁን መደመር ላይ ቁጭ ብሏል ። አላምድሊላህ!

እስቲ ንገረና! :roll:

Last edited by Dawi on 21 Oct 2019, 14:00, edited 2 times in total.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 21 Oct 2019, 13:43

Dawi wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 13:31
Revelations wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 13:25
Look at the boss watching over the wayward one who got out of line!

Rev,

ማነው መንጋ?

እረኛውስ ማነው?

Who is the boss?

"ነፍጠኛው" ከሆነ ምን ለማለት ነው?

ንገረና! :roll:
ዳዊ መንጋ ሲባል ባአአአ ካሉት ቀድመህ አቤት ብለህ ከመጣህ እኔ ያንተን ምንነት ካንተ በላይ ላውቅ አልችልም! ፎቶው ውስጥ መኖርህንም አላስተዋልኩም ነበረ:: ዱላ የያዘ እረኛ እንጂ ነፍጥ የያዘም ፍጹም በፎቶው ውስጥ አይታይም:: ብልሁ እረኛ ግን ያሰለጠነው እረዳት ጠባቂ ውሻ አለው!

Fuga

Post by Fuga » 21 Oct 2019, 13:52

The day you and your kinds regret about Menga mantra is months away!!! Mark my words!!!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 21 Oct 2019, 13:56

Fuga wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 13:52
The day you and your kinds regret about Menga mantra is months away!!! Mark my words!!!
Please contact your nearest Spainish ambassador to register your complaint/protest and warning for their country's perceived transgressions against you!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MADRID — Shepherds guided a flock of around 2,000 sheep and goats through the streets of Madrid on Sunday in defense of ancient grazing and migration rights increasingly threatened by urban sprawl.

Tourists and local residents lined the streets to watch as the bleating, bell-clanking parade passed the Spanish capital's most emblematic locations, cutting traffic.

The herd was accompanied by musicians and dancers dressed in regional costumes that have been worn by rural workers for centuries.

Shepherds halted at the town hall so the chief herdsman could hand local authorities 50 "maravedies"—copper coins first minted in the 11th century— as payment for the crossing.

The parade started in the Casa de Campo, a former royal hunting ground that is now Madrid's largest park, then made its way through the Puerta del Sol—the main square—and past the Bank of Spain's headquarters before ending up at the town hall.

Every year since 1994 sheep farmers have paraded their livestock through the city along a route that once cut through undeveloped countryside on their way to winter grazing pastures in southern Spain.

Since medieval times, shepherds have had the right to use herding paths crisscrossing a landscape that was once woodland and grazing space. — Agence France-Presse
https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/wo ... rid/story/

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 21 Oct 2019, 14:12

ዳዊ መንጋ ሲባል ባአአአ ካሉት ቀድመህ አቤት ብለህ ከመጣህ እኔ ያንተን ምንነት ካንተ በላይ ላውቅ አልችልም! ፎቶው ውስጥ መኖርህንም አላስተዋልኩም ነበረ:: ዱላ የያዘ እረኛ እንጂ ነፍጥ የያዘም ፍጹም በፎቶው ውስጥ አይታይም:: ብልሁ እረኛ ግን ያሰለጠነው እረዳት ጠባቂ ውሻ አለው!

Rev,

"ነፍጠኛው":

ብልጭ ብሎብኝ ነው እንደሽመልስ :lol:

ትንሽ አሻሽየዋለሁ!

"አጣና"ውንም አይቻለሁ!

ውሾቹ፣ ጅቦቹስ ማናቸው? ማንን ለማሸማቀቅ ነው?

ባለተራ? አይ ይቅር! በመደመር ሆደ ሰፊ ሆኞለሁ!

ይመችህ!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 21 Oct 2019, 19:24

ልብ በል ዳዊ ፣ የሾለው ቀንድ እንጂ ሜንጫ አይደለም!

Dawi wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 14:12

Rev,

"ነፍጠኛው":

ብልጭ ብሎብኝ ነው እንደሽመልስ :lol:

ትንሽ አሻሽየዋለሁ!

"አጣና"ውንም አይቻለሁ!

ውሾቹ፣ ጅቦቹስ ማናቸው? ማንን ለማሸማቀቅ ነው?

ባለተራ? አይ ይቅር! በመደመር ሆደ ሰፊ ሆኞለሁ!

ይመችህ!

Assegid S.

Post by Assegid S. » 22 Oct 2019, 05:40

Revelations wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 12:30
Sheep take over streets of Madrid for annual migration

በሀገራችን እረኞችና በውጪዎቹ መካከል ኣንድ ትልቅ ልዩነት አለ። የውጭዎቹ መንጋዎቻቸውን ሲያሰማሩ ዱላቸውን ይዘው እንደ ሙሴ ከፊት ቀደመው ይጓዛሉ መንጋውም በጠረን እያሸተተ፣ በድምፅ እያዳመጠ ወደ ሄዱበት እየተከተለ ይተማል። ወደ እኛው ሀገር ተለምዶ ስንመጣ ግን፥ የእረኛው ቦታ ከጀርባ ነው፤ ዱላ (በተር) ይዞ መንጋውን ከኋላ እየነረተ ወደሚፈልገው መስክ ያደርሰዋል። ታዲያ ይህ ልዩነት ከየት መጣ? ከበጉ ዝርያ ወይንስ ከእረኛው የዘር ስሪት ስህተት?

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 24 Oct 2019, 00:48

Assegid S. wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 05:40
በሀገራችን እረኞችና በውጪዎቹ መካከል ኣንድ ትልቅ ልዩነት አለ። የውጭዎቹ መንጋዎቻቸውን ሲያሰማሩ ዱላቸውን ይዘው እንደ ሙሴ ከፊት ቀደመው ይጓዛሉ መንጋውም በጠረን እያሸተተ፣ በድምፅ እያዳመጠ ወደ ሄዱበት እየተከተለ ይተማል። ወደ እኛው ሀገር ተለምዶ ስንመጣ ግን፥ የእረኛው ቦታ ከጀርባ ነው፤ ዱላ (በተር) ይዞ መንጋውን ከኋላ እየነረተ ወደሚፈልገው መስክ ያደርሰዋል። ታዲያ ይህ ልዩነት ከየት መጣ? ከበጉ ዝርያ ወይንስ ከእረኛው የዘር ስሪት ስህተት?
አሰግድ ፥ ለካ የዋህ ነህ፣ አፈር ይብላኝ፤

እኛ አገር አሁንም ቀበሮና የቀን ጅቦች አሉ፣ ገና አልጨረስናቸውም፣ :lol:

አውሮፓ ሁሉንም አርደው ጨርሰው እረኞቹ ፊት ፊት አለሃሳብ ይነጉዳሉ።
Revelations wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 19:24
That is funny! :lol:
Revelations wrote:

Assegid S.

Post by Assegid S. » 24 Oct 2019, 09:24

Dawi wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 00:48
Assegid S. wrote:

ሄሎ ዳዊ ... ለአስተያየትህ በጣም አመሰግናለሁ። ግን "አፈር ይብላኝ" ያልከውን እቃወማለሁ። በህይወት እንድትኖር ምኞቴ ነው ባይሆን አፈር ሳይሆን "ቀበሮ ወይንም የቀን ጅብ " እንዳይበላህ ተጠንቀቅ ወንድሜ። መልካም ቀን እመኝልሀለሁ : - )

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Oct 2019, 13:55

Dawi wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 00:48
Assegid S. wrote:
Revelations wrote:

about relation with animal human fascinated (captivated )me ..

i try to read the relation this is what i come up .. i wrote about this subject in this forum million years ago..

how the animal act toward u show how u treated them

for example no bird seat and wait for you in Addis Ababa they fly away why because they know you r wicked people ... they know u going to harm them by throwing stone.. now look how the bird in England behave why they dont fly away they know u dont harm them...

now next case go to ሶደሬ ጦጦቹን ተመልከት i always thought monkey are thief and evil doer but they dont what happened was they copy the buda Amhara character and behave just like amhara ... because when u go to ሶፉ ሁመር ዋሻ there are monkey there but they r not thief they eat out of your hand

now next one hyena trust me until i come to Western nation and see hyena in day time i thought hyena cant see in day light . . no the hyena is smart they know the buda Amhara kill them if they come out in day time so they avoiding the buda amhara ... they idiot still saying የቀን ጅብ meaning they thought there is no የቀን ጅብ because they cant seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now go to harar the people live side by side with hyena .. even the people make hole for the hyena to come and eat any left over food from the city in way the hyena is cleaner..

i have chance to travel other Ethiopian tribe they also have a great respect for hyena they give them food once a years they put food for the hyena ... i thought those tribe is uneducated for doing so but again i learn one thing the wild animals are smart they dont cause problem where is none ..they keep their distance from people they show respect for people when the people treated them in respect for example in Massai their cattle have ደወል ።።። አንገታቸው ላይ የሚታሰር ታድያ አንድ አንበሳ እነዚህን ላሞች አይበላም ደወሉን ከስማ ዝም በለው ያሳልፏቸዋል

black Africa develop high level relationship with animals it is up to us to keep this tradition going

loooooooooooooooook how honeyguide birds guide people to honey and the people share the honey with her.

while insides the topic in oromia there is no sheep harder . the sheep and the cow send out by themselves in the morning and they will come back at evening when they done eating grass. so they dont even need to walk behind or in front ...they train the cattle instead to come home...

i can say more but let me stop here .. very interesting subject next time just buda Amhara does something never thing all Ethiopia do it..