Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Re: POSTERS: የአብይ "መደመር" መጽሃፍ ገፆች በየሱቁ የስኳር መጠቅለያ ሆነው ጥቅም መስጠት ጀመሩ። ደቡብና ሰሜን፤ ትግሬና አማራ፤ ኦሮሞና አማራ፤ እስላምና ክርስቲያን ሲደመሩ።

Post by TGAA » 22 Oct 2019, 19:05

Yabellos Tsegay arras camp is under anxiety attack, the supposedly either none existent or dead and buried Ethiopian nationalism is resurrected just like the Lazarus of the bible, that is according to air heads. It is just the warm up Yabello Ararsa, just a warm up to the real thing. Your clueless mob takes down one Ethiopian flag, but million more Ethiopian flags are raised both literally and figuratively in each Ethiopian heart in every corner of the country. Your anti-Ethiopian actions are its fertilizer. Keep em coming. When the fog clears each one of you going to be checkmate. One way or another the Ethiopia of tomorrow will be a country where each and every Ethiopian will be proud of being called one. Yabellos photoshops are really something to savoir !!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: POSTERS: የአብይ "መደመር" መጽሃፍ ገፆች በየሱቁ የስኳር መጠቅለያ ሆነው ጥቅም መስጠት ጀመሩ። ደቡብና ሰሜን፤ ትግሬና አማራ፤ ኦሮሞና አማራ፤ እስላምና ክርስቲያን ሲደመሩ።

Post by Ethoash » 22 Oct 2019, 19:17

TGAA wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 19:05
Yabellos Tsegay arras camp is under anxiety attack, the supposedly either none existent or dead and buried Ethiopian nationalism is resurrected just like the Lazarus of the bible, that is according to air heads.

TAGMAN,

U remind me of Egypt and Israel war. the Arab and the Egypt have agreement to wage war together like NATO .. but WHEN THE war started no Arab joined the Egypt war and the Israel win the war in just 6 days... now u r thinking the whole fed state will join your buda state and if u start war with oromo then u will be fighting by yourself no body will join u...

i am supporting your loyalist flag u can keep your king haile flag for all i care but it should be waved inside mama Amhara state.. if u try to wave it in oromia or try to force the oromo to wave your flag over their flag u are asking for trouble .. u dont see this simple logic ... crossing oromo state line is like crossing to Sudan and telling them to wave the buda flag u will not do it because it is another nation the same with oromo it is another nation only connected by fed. government .. this logic must be understoooooooooooooooood by Amhara if we want peace...

anyhow if u want one more A$$ kicking please step froward and put your noise in oromo affair and you will get bloody noise.. at that time i dont want to hear ur cry.. by the way if u lose the war that u started half of amhara land will be taken by oromo .. why because winner take all rule apply if u dont like this rule dont start war...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Oct 2019, 19:32

yaballo wrote:
20 Oct 2019, 22:19
POSTERS: የአብይ "መደመር" መጽሃፍ ገፆች በየሱቁ የስኳር መጠቅለያ ሆነው ጥቅም መስጠት ጀመሩ። ደቡብና ሰሜን፤ ትግሬና አማራ፤ ኦሮሞና አማራ፤ እስላምና ክርስቲያን በአብይ ዘመን ኢትዮጵያ ሲደመሩ። :shock:
የአብይ "መደመር"

Ebola u r killing me
የአብይ "መደመር"

u can still mix oil and water if u add egg yoke .. this process called emulsification ... mayonnaise. is a prefect example of water and oil mixing ... once we understood this logic

we can mix Amhara and oromo if we use egg yoke without egg yoke water and oil doesnt mix.. but if we add egg yoke they mix .. so the egg yoke is fed. governing system without this oil and water never mix... u can force mix them but two will never mix until u introduce egg yoke..

fed. system is almost prefect system that make both the amhara and the oromo happy... with this fed state we can unit the whole Africa .. when they see us prefect it everyone willing to join us .. all this start with the Amhara accepting the fed system.. there is no other choice because the other choice we tried it.. fed. system under Golden where not utilized fully this time we should implemented fully and let see where it take us..

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 22 Oct 2019, 19:51

Yaballo,

The book has 280 pages and selling for 300 birr. The book seems to have been sold out already. The proceed from the sale is going to be used to building schools across the country. The book was printed by china for free. That means 300 million birr already pocketed. I though this is a good deal. The PM has once again has shown his benevolence. The leaders that country have been able to produce are only moochers except this one PM . MZ had 4 billion USD in his account when passed away. That kind of money would have changed a whole lot of things in that poor country. Now TPLF is wailing day in day out in Planet Hotel helped by blue label. What are they after? It is everyone's guess, to completely robe the country to the last penny. Them thieves have to always be cordoned.

Why some Oromo folks still not seeing the big picture? What is it that you demand? The whole country is in your hands and, you still are not satisfied. What more could be done? Or is it the manufactured hate against the amara people that you still are getting your boost from to be going against your own interest. It is a bizarre world. I thought you are better informed than some of the ignoramus here..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Oct 2019, 19:58

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 19:51
Yaballo,

The book has 280 pages and selling for 300 birr. The book seems to have been sold out already.

Za-Ilmaknun

r u an idiot , Dr. Abiy should not accept gift over 50 dollar .. now u r talking million of dollar worth of gift.. beside who in hell Dr. ABiy allowed to use his office to earn a money.. Trump not allowed to run his hotel.. he must have distance from his hotel..

second... the book bought once and read once and resold for half price if they sold one more time the price will drop that means one page cost only 25 cents which is good for packaging sugar

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 22 Oct 2019, 20:15

Ethioash,

I am impressed with your knowledge of the Ethiopian anti-corruption law. The PM at least worked harder to produce a book that is packed with lots of info worth reading. It isn't a concern for any if you are foreign to the concepts in the book and, instead use the leaves to wipe your behind. However, the money is real and it is a gift to a country known for its beggary. Where you came from, Perhaps earning for the efforts that one puts one's mind creation in to is more corrupt than siphoning hundreds of billions. Better yet, you could allude to the selling of ships and swallowing of billions as something better than writing a book and donating the sales proceeds to the needy. however you might be arguing that everything is relative . I get than :)

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Oct 2019, 20:22

Za-Ilmaknun

if u accepted stolen goods and turn around and donated that doesnt make it oaky.. Dr. Abiy should not accept no gift in money or in kind.. four point..the palace should not be used for personal gain..how is going to count how much money the guy spend on book ምርቃት is that also covered by the Chinese.. come on guys Dr. aBiy kicked out the business people who are paid to use the place for his book ምርቃት...

anyhow take it easy i love Dr. Abiy he can start book store if he want...

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 22 Oct 2019, 21:08

Ethoash, In Mekele bar where you hide, the waiter must have forgotten to pour the damn whisky in your glass, cause your contrived Isreal Egypt mobo jamoboo analogy couldn't be understood by your lovechild Yabello , let alone by any sain proud Ethiopan. When you start to keep your marbles together then only then you will get a response. Get your double shot, that may help you to clear the fog, and make sense.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Oct 2019, 21:21

Woyane serpent - Can you translate that to English? KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 19:17
TGAA wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 19:05
Yabellos Tsegay arras camp is under anxiety attack, the supposedly either none existent or dead and buried Ethiopian nationalism is resurrected just like the Lazarus of the bible, that is according to air heads.

TAGMAN,

U remind me of Egypt and Israel war. the Arab and the Egypt have agreement to wage war together like NATO .. but WHEN THE war started no Arab joined the Egypt war and the Israel win the war in just 6 days... now u r thinking the whole fed state will join your buda state and if u start war with oromo then u will be fighting by yourself no body will join u...

i am supporting your loyalist flag u can keep your king haile flag for all i care but it should be waved inside mama Amhara state.. if u try to wave it in oromia or try to force the oromo to wave your flag over their flag u are asking for trouble .. u dont see this simple logic ... crossing oromo state line is like crossing to Sudan and telling them to wave the buda flag u will not do it because it is another nation the same with oromo it is another nation only connected by fed. government .. this logic must be understoooooooooooooooood by Amhara if we want peace...

anyhow if u want one more A$$ kicking please step froward and put your noise in oromo affair and you will get bloody noise.. at that time i dont want to hear ur cry.. by the way if u lose the war that u started half of amhara land will be taken by oromo .. why because winner take all rule apply if u dont like this rule dont start war...