Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 15145
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by tarik » 20 Oct 2019, 21:07

Please wait, video is loading...
. :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow:

present
Member+
Posts: 8974
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by present » 20 Oct 2019, 21:33

Bingo!!!

I have no problem with people being real! Respect

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 29738
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Oct 2019, 21:37

Aytshaqel Tarikey, Adi Halo is right in front of you Kid Hazo???



present
Member+
Posts: 8974
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by present » 20 Oct 2019, 21:43

Oh boy oh boy.....idiot Halafi is about to start learning :lol: your life will change forever very soon!!


Where are all the extremist and hard core ascaris like zemso, metit, fa'g-up and them? :lol: :lol:

Where the hell are you all m0therfa'ckers? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hazega/Tsazega.
Member
Posts: 756
Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 20:55

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 20 Oct 2019, 21:47



50/50 tarik,
Can you post the orginal speech and at what time/mark this part of the speech begins??

You always seem to bring the fake/edited clips/news that woyanu & the fake eritrean opposition seems to circulate.


present,
calm down clown 🀑, we are not quick to be agitated without first researching the story. We have seen dozens of times woyanu & fake eritrean opposition circulate these type of fake clips...or even reinterpreting what was said out of context, simply to drive fear/suspicion into eritreans

Halafi,
that would be your dream & woyanus dream like Abay Tsehaye 😁
...but the day that happens is the day we make this song a reality against woyanu...Quuuureettss...nesneselom lama...aahoooyyee



present
Member+
Posts: 8974
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by present » 20 Oct 2019, 22:09

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a fake news right? Kkkk

Eye Ascari extremists. You deny anything. You even deny the world you live in exists kkkk


Hazega/Tsazega. wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2019, 21:47


50/50 tarik,
Can you post the orginal speech and at what time/mark this part of the speech begins??

You always seem to bring the fake/edited clips/news that woyanu & the fake eritrean opposition seems to circulate.


present,
calm down clown 🀑, we are not quick to be agitated without first researching the story. We have seen dozens of times woyanu & fake eritrean opposition circulate these type of fake clips...or even reinterpreting what was said out of context, simply to drive fear/suspicion into eritreans

Halafi,
that would be your dream & woyanus dream like Abay Tsehaye 😁
...but the day that happens is the day we make this song a reality against woyanu...Quuuureettss...nesneselom lama...aahoooyyee


present
Member+
Posts: 8974
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by present » 20 Oct 2019, 22:13

No it's an absolute victory. Peace in east Africa! No more war!

Isayas has a family in Enderta too. Be fair!



Justice Seeker wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2019, 22:09
unmitigated disaster :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Justice Seeker
Member
Posts: 361
Joined: 09 Jul 2017, 23:35

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by Justice Seeker » 20 Oct 2019, 22:19

αŠ₯ቲ αˆ“αˆ³α‹΅ αŒΈαˆ‹αŠ’ αŠ£αŒ½αŠ“α‰² αˆ…α‹α‰’ αŠ€αˆ­α‰΅αˆ« α‹αŠΎαŠ
α‰°αŠ•α‰€αŠ“α‹­ α‹αˆα‰€ αˆ˜αˆ‹αŠΊ αŠ’αˆ³α‹«αˆ΅ αŠ£αˆα‹ˆαˆ­α‰‚ αˆ“α‹° αˆ˜α‹“αˆα‰² ኣα‰₯ αˆ˜α‰αˆˆ αŒŽα‹³αŠ“ α‰₯αŠ“αŒ½αŠα‰΅ αŠ­α‹›α‹ˆαˆ­ α‹­α‹°αˆα‹­ ኣለኹ αŠ’αˆ‰ α‰°α‹›αˆͺቑ α‰°αŠ“αˆ²αˆ‘α’
αˆαŠ•αŒͺ α‹ΆαŠ­α‰°αˆ­ ኣα‰₯α‹­ αŠ£αˆ…αˆ˜α‹΅α’
ኣነ α‹΅αˆ› αŠ•α‹°αŒˆαα‰² αˆ…αŒα‹°ααŠ• αˆ…αŒα‹°α‹α‹Šα‹«αŠ•αŠ• αˆ˜αˆα‹•αŠ½α‰² αŠ£αˆˆαŠ’ Game Over!


Justice Seeker
Member
Posts: 361
Joined: 09 Jul 2017, 23:35

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by Justice Seeker » 20 Oct 2019, 22:35

Zmeselo wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2019, 22:21
I don’t listen to imbeciles like him. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:


Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16921
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Oct 2019, 22:59

Don't worry. I didn't post it for you.
Justice Seeker wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2019, 22:35
Zmeselo wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2019, 22:21
I don’t listen to imbeciles like him. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:



tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 15145
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by tarik » 20 Oct 2019, 23:24

1 photo speaks louder than 1 billion words: 2 agames enemies of z Eritrean and Ethiopian ppl, planning evil again!!! :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow: . Fiyameta aka zmeselo aka abadisa, agame what do u think about this photo?. :lol: !!! WEEY GUUD !!!


Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16921
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Oct 2019, 00:34

Kid sebeytay!

Ansti iyen, wey gud zbla.
tarik wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2019, 23:24
1 photo speaks louder than 1 billion words: 2 agames enemies of z Eritrean and Ethiopian ppl, planning evil again!!! :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow: . Fiyameta aka zmeselo aka abadisa, agame what do u think about this photo?. :lol: !!! WEEY GUUD !!!

pastlast
Member
Posts: 1220
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Cursed-Land-Tigray Come & Take Ur Cursed Son 2 Meqelle Or Temben: We Pure Blood Eritreans Hate Him!!!

Post by pastlast » 21 Oct 2019, 00:45

Here Isayas SPECIFICALLY STATING that "Eritrea and Ethiopia are One People, hence One Country " = "Anyone who says Eritrea and Ethiopia are Two Countries, I am Here to Say We Are ONE PEOPLE, Anyone who does not Understand this...(go to hell)" The Martyrs who self-sacrificed for Eritrea's Natsnet well they must be Angry in Heaven/Hell/wherever hearing this Monster spew such TREASONOUS TREACHERY of Isayas AFwrki!


Zmeselo wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2019, 00:34
Kid sebeytay!

Ansti iyen, wey gud zbla.
tarik wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2019, 23:24
1 photo speaks louder than 1 billion words: 2 agames enemies of z Eritrean and Ethiopian ppl, planning evil again!!! :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow: . Fiyameta aka zmeselo aka abadisa, agame what do u think about this photo?. :lol: !!! WEEY GUUD !!!


Post Reply