Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

No Peace, No War was the right policy towards Eritrea, but should have been supported by organising the Opposition group

Post by EthioRedSea » 20 Oct 2019, 06:47

TPLF-EPRDF policy of "no peace, no war" toward Eritrea was correct.
The so-called Ethiopia-Eritrea Peace Deal is no deal at all.
It helps the ruling party in Eritrea to get more time.
Ethiopia should have organised the Eritrean Opposition more actively.
Any Peace Deal with Eritrea should be based on mutual respect and benefit for both Eritrea and Ethiopia.
Egypt and other foreign forces should not be allowed to have a base in Eritrea as it affects peace and economic development in Ethiopia.

The peace deal should be negotiated between Ethiopia and Eritrea involving the populations on the border, who were affectd by the war between Ethiopia and Eritrea in 1998-2000.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: No Peace, No War was the right policy towards Eritrea, but should have been supported by organising the Opposition g

Post by Degnet » 20 Oct 2019, 07:05

EthioRedSea wrote:
20 Oct 2019, 06:47
TPLF-EPRDF policy of "no peace, no war" toward Eritrea was correct.
The so-called Ethiopia-Eritrea Peace Deal is no deal at all.
It helps the ruling party in Eritrea to get more time.
Ethiopia should have organised the Eritrean Opposition more actively.
Any Peace Deal with Eritrea should be based on mutual respect and benefit for both Eritrea and Ethiopia.
Egypt and other foreign forces should not be allowed to have a base in Eritrea as it affects peace and economic development in Ethiopia.

The peace deal should be negotiated between Ethiopia and Eritrea involving the populations on the border, who were affectd by the war between Ethiopia and Eritrea in 1998-2000.
I don't believe in this,there are two kinds of people chelemtegnoch and the enlightened.Endante aynetu Tigray meret menorum yasferal.Chelemtegna ene lemrah,no history that supports you on a positive development.I need true Eritreans to come and solve their own problem.I only pray to them to understand the mentality of God fearing Tigrians.My main idea about Tigray,make it rich.One mind,intellectually and spiritually.How is it that I am differenrt from them,I am positive,may be some blood of the Medri Bahri?