Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

TARIC FROM TIGRAY PRETENDING AS AN ERITREAN!

Post by pushkin » 19 Oct 2019, 21:38

ፍትሒ wrote:
Listen guys:
First of all I agree with Abdisa about DELETING this Ugum SOB from destroying your thread. Secondly, if you guys believe that jerk that goes by the name "Tarik" as Eritrean, please think again. He is not. We do not have such a loose cannon that talks and writes like the Agames we are opposing. I hate Weyanes to the bone, but I would never be happy to the Tigraweyti girl that was head chopped by the barbaric Sheria law in Saudi Arabia. That is simply unacceptable, and what did the girl did to us to deserve such an uncalled and rude comment. HE IS NOT an ERITREAN. In fact he is an Agame pretending to be an Eritrean. Check my threads, I have said that several times.
People like Tarik are destroying our beautiful culture!

My brother tarik is a senior Digital Weyane cyber warrior under eden/kerenite's supervision. He was hand picked by our great leader Getachew Assefa to DESTROY Ethiopia by creating animosity between Oromo and Amhara, but most importantly, to create the illusion of "Oromo and Weyane alliance" or "Eritrea and Amhara alliance", following our TPLF's Divide and Conquer strategy.

We Digital Weyane call tarik "our last hope in a hopeless time." He is our Joker in the strategic game of cards. If tarik fails to DESTROY Ethiopia and Eritrea, the fate of our Tigray will resemble that of the Gypsy, and our dream for the Greater Tigray Republic will vanish forever. WEY GUD!

Please let us encourage the man we call "our last hope", our dear Digital Weyane brother tarik of Adwa, Tigray. We got your back bro!

pushkin
Member+

Re: TARIC FROM TIGRAY PRETENDING AS AN ERITREAN!

Post by pushkin » 19 Oct 2019, 21:43

pushkin wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 21:38
ፍትሒ wrote:
Listen guys:
First of all I agree with Abdisa about DELETING this Ugum SOB from destroying your thread. Secondly, if you guys believe that jerk that goes by the name "Tarik" as Eritrean, please think again. He is not. We do not have such a loose cannon that talks and writes like the Agames we are opposing. I hate Weyanes to the bone, but I would never be happy to the Tigraweyti girl that was head chopped by the barbaric Sheria law in Saudi Arabia. That is simply unacceptable, and what did the girl did to us to deserve such an uncalled and rude comment. HE IS NOT an ERITREAN. In fact he is an Agame pretending to be an Eritrean. Check my threads, I have said that several times.
People like Tarik are destroying our beautiful culture!

My brother tarik is a senior Digital Weyane cyber warrior under eden/kerenite's supervision. He was hand picked by our great leader Getachew Assefa to DESTROY Ethiopia by creating animosity between Oromo and Amhara, but most importantly, to create the illusion of "Oromo and Weyane alliance" or "Eritrea and Amhara alliance", following our TPLF's Divide and Conquer strategy.

We Digital Weyane call tarik "our last hope in a hopeless time." He is our Joker in the strategic game of cards. If tarik fails to DESTROY Ethiopia and Eritrea, the fate of our Tigray will resemble that of the Gypsy, and our dream for the Greater Tigray Republic will vanish forever. WEY GUD!

Please let us encourage the man we call "our last hope", our dear Digital Weyane brother tarik of Adwa, Tigray. We got your back bro!

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 19 Oct 2019, 21:44

I said that long time ago, Tarik is not Eritrean. He is 100% Agame pretending Eritrean.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Oct 2019, 22:14

I agree. He exaggerates too much in regards to his hatred for tegaru to throw people off, but.. It just makes it more obvious.

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 19 Oct 2019, 23:29

:lol: yeah its obvious hes another TPLFitie thinking he can change the current state of Tigray by posting on these forums.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 20 Oct 2019, 00:06

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 20 Oct 2019, 00:32

I said that a long time ago. Did you notice he (and now, Awash) claim Hazega as their home village? Why do you think that is? Simple for Hazzega is one of the villages in Eritrea that is mentioned quite often in relation to various things. I challenged Tarik by asking him certain pertinent questions related to that village and he flanked the test big time. But, more significantly, a genuine Eritrean doesn't brag "I am the real and true wedebat Eritrean" in just about any and all of his posts. Does that ring a bell with another loser that goes by the nick of Awash? ኣዋሽ ደኣ እውሰዶ'ምበር! Maledetto figlio di butαna di Abashaul.