Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

PM Abiy turns TPLF into a political punching bag once again. HINT: it's not about TPLF

Post by eden » 19 Oct 2019, 17:06

There's a growing and deepening dissent from the Oromo elites. By focusing on TPLF and keeping the spotlight on them, PM Abiy is taking the agenda setting ability away from the elites who feel anti ODP sentiments in Oromia. They say all politics is local. ODP doesn't run for election in TPLF home, it runs in Oromia. The target appears TPLF on the face of it but it's about controlling the agenda or disrupting the oppositions' messages in Oromia.

The demand for timely election and the preservation of the current federal system is the agenda in most of Oromo based parties and activists today. PM Abiy and his ADP boys are not ready to accept so the PM is distracting from this by going back to flogging TPLF's naked behind in public, calling them out on their unhealthy life style (bad habit they picked from ethio and eri tegaru culture, if you ask me). It's been long since - I believe the word was yeqen jiboch.

Fiyameta

Re: PM Abiy turns TPLF into a political punching bag once again. HINT: it's not about TPLF

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Oct 2019, 17:42

Poor Woyane eden spent a sleepless night trying to give PM Abiy's speech a different meaning than his words suggest. :oops: :oops:

eden
Member+

Re: PM Abiy turns TPLF into a political punching bag once again. HINT: it's not about TPLF

Post by eden » 19 Oct 2019, 18:11

Fiamet,

PM Abiy calling Aboy Sebhat et al. out may be on point but that's beside the point. Sebhat calls Abiy out too. He recently told a media outlet Ethiopians don't respect Abiy let alone award him prize. He does that because by keeping the spotlight on Abiy, he hopes to distract the Tegaru elites and oppositions from their agenda. Kind of what President Isayas did by keeping us focusd on weyane for 20 some years.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Oct 2019, 18:32

eden wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 18:11
Fiamet,

PM Abiy calling Aboy Sebhat et al. out may be on point but that's beside the point. Sebhat calls Abiy out too. He recently told a media outlet Ethiopians don't respect Abiy let alone award him prize. He does that because by keeping the spotlight on Abiy, he hopes to distract the Tegaru elites and oppositions from their agenda. Kind of what President Isayas did by keeping us focusd on weyane for 20 some years.
Woyane eden,

When my President Isaias called you Woyane "compliant slaves," or ከደምቲ in Tigrigna, it is to suggest that you were irrelevant in the strategic chess game Eritrea was playing against the global powers that used you Woyane as mere pawns on the chess-board. You are so irrelevant that rock-throwing Ethiopian children had to chase you to the gates of hell where you belong! :oops: :oops: "ከወደቁ በኋላ መንፈራገጥ ለመላላጥ ነው!" ይላል አርበኛው ወንድሜ ፌድ አፕ።

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 19 Oct 2019, 18:49

Fiam,

I think you are angling Ethiopian internal politics from outside. I look at it from inside primarily. So we are not even going to have meaningful exchange I am afraid. I mean how well do you know the major players? There are players that are more or less on same page with weyane on issues. Weyane has allies within ethiopian politics. PM attacking weyane after so long is a reflection of this dynamics.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Oct 2019, 18:55

ሎሚ ኣብ ክልል ትግራይ ብሰብ ሕድሪ ስቪል ማሕበረሰብ ዝተወደበ ተቃዉሞ ሰልፊ፡ ብፍሉይ ሓይልታት ጸጥታ ብሓይሊ ተበቲኑ።

እቲ ሰልፊ፡ ንምደባ ተማሃሮን፡ ዝወርድ ዘሎ መጥቃዕትታትን ዝቃወም'ዩ ኔሩ፡ ብጀካ DW Amharic (ናይ ጀርመን ራዲዪ ቋንቋ ኣምሓሪኛ)፡ ካልእ ናይ ሜድያ ሸፈነ ዝሃቦ ኣይነበረን፡ በዚ ምኽኒያት መንእሰያት መረረኦምን ቁጥዕኦምን ክገልጹ ዉዒሎም። ብቁጽሪ ብዙሓት መንእሰያት ተኣኪቦም እኳ እንተነበሩ፡ ሓይልታት ጸጥታ ብምምጽኦም ግን፡ ወደብቲ ኣካላት ቁሩብ ማይ ሓዊሶም ይብሉ ናይ ዓይኒ መሰኻኽር።

ምኽኒያት እቲ ምብታን ተቋዉሞ ኣካየድቲ እቲ ክልል ክገልጹ ከለዉ፡
ንምደባ ተማሃሮ ኣብ ሓደገኛ ከባቢታት ክልል ኣምሓራ ዝምልከት ኣቀዲሙ ብመሰረት መግለጺ ቢሮ ሚኒስትሪ ትምህርቲ መልሲ ተዋሂብሉን ተፈቲሑን'ዩ!
ክብሉ ከለዉ፡ ጋዜጠኛ ኣብ ትግራይ ሜድያ ሃዉዝ ዝኮነት ግን፡ እቲ ጸብጻብ ኣብ ባይታ ሓሶት ምኳኑ ኣብነት ብምጥቃስ ኣቃሊዓቶ ኣላ።

ወደብቲ እቲ ማሕበር፡
መሰል ሰልፊ ኣካል ሕገ-መንግስቲ እታ ሃገር ምኳኑ ኣሚና፡ ቅድሚ 72ሰዓታት ዘእተናዮ ናይ ኣፍልጦ ደብዳቤ፡ መልሲ ከይረኸበ፡ ንከይንገብር ዉን ብደብዳቤ ዘፍለጠና ኣካል ክሳብ ዘይነበረ፡ ሰልፍና ሕጋዊ'ዩ ክብሉ ተዛሪቦም። ከምዚ እንተቀጺሉ፡ ንሕና ዓይነታዊ ቃልስና ኢና ክንዉስኽ፡ እዚ ድማ ሓደገኛ ክኸዉን'ዩ፡
ክብሉ ተዛሪቦም።

ንጽባሕ ሰንበት ዝተታሕዘ ተቃዉሞ ንጸረ ጾታዊ ዓመጽ ደቀ-ኣንስትዮ ብካድራት ይኩኑ ካልኦት ዝቃወም ሰልፊ ዉን፡ ኣቀዲሙ ከም ዝተከልከለ፡ ወደብቲ ደቀኣንስትዮ ምረተን ገሊጸን ኣለዋ። ሓንቲ ወሃቢት ርኢቶ ኣብ ዝሃበቶ ሓበሬታ፡
እዚ ኣማሓደርቲ ክልል ትግራይ ወሲዶሞ ዘለዉ ኮነ ኢልካ ጸረ ሕገ-መንግስቲ፡ ካልእ ሳዕቤን ዘለዎ ምግሃስ ሰብኣዊ መሰልና'ዩ። በዚ መሰረት፡ ምስ ህዉሓት ኣብ ህልኽ ኣቲኹም ኣየዋጻኣኩምን'ዩ ዝብሉና ዘለዉ ካድራት፡ ንሕና ዉን ምስ መንእሰያት ኣብ ህልኽ ኣቲኩም እንተዋጺእኩም ክንርኢ ኢና፡ ክንብሎም ንፈቱ፡
ክትብል መረርኣ ብቁጥዐ ገሊጻ።

#NationalEr Interest

Extracted, from today's speech by PM Abiy Ahmed.

1) ተነሱ እንዋጋ ካለን በሑዋላ የሞተውን የመቁጠር እና የመናገር ልምድ ስለሌለን ነው እንጂ፣ ከወንድም የኤርትራ ሕዝብ ጋር ተጣልተን ያጠፋነው ህይወት ራሱ ብታሪክ ውስጥ ከፍተኛ ቁስል ነው። ተጨማሪ ግድያ ተጨማሪ ቁስል ኣያስፈልግም

2) ተጨማሪ ሃሳብ ብቻ ነው የሚያስፈልገው። የኤርትራ መንግስት እና የኤርትራ ህዝብ ለኢትዮጵያ ስጋት ኣይደሉም ተስፋ ናቸው፣ የኤርትራ መንግስት እና የኤርትራ ህዝብ ወንድም ህዝብ ነው፣ በእምነቱ፣ በቓንቓው፣ ብእሳቤው በብዙ ነገሩ ከኛ ጋር.....

3) የሚመሳሰል ወንድም ህዝብ እንጂ፣ ጠላት ህዝብ ኣይደለም። ሰው ወንድሙን ያኮርፋል እንጂ እስከ ወዲያኛው ጠላቴ ስለማይለው፣ ወንድሞቻቸን የጀመርነውን እርቅ ወደ ብልጽግና እናሸጋገራለን እንጂ ወደሁዋላ ኣንመልስም።

TPLF- R.I.P!

The confrontation between Abiy and WeyANE is in the open, now. You can tell Abiy is growing teeth, and he knows the full support of Shaebia is behind him. What's left, is the revolt of the Tigrai people against this WeyANE clique/shiftaa. And it is going to happen.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 19 Oct 2019, 19:30

Zmeselo

PM Abiy doesn't have absolute power like President Isayas. There are players in Ethiopia (outside of Tigray) who want TPLF to continue because they don't want PM Abiy to grow too powerful. Those players won't allow Hgdef to interfere. Jawar already is on record stating no hgdef hand inside Ethiopian internal politics. Same with Eng. Yilikal.
Last edited by eden on 19 Oct 2019, 19:37, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Oct 2019, 19:37

I didn't say that, either.

I said, he's growing teeth. They're not fully formed, yet. Besides, he said himself that he's NOT for absolute power.

On the other hand, the Tgray ppl it seems, will soon take matters into their own hands concerning the Tplf.
eden wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:30
Zmeselo

PM Abiy doesn't have absolute power like President Isayas. There are players in Ethiopia who want TPLF to continue because they don't want PM Abiy to grow too powerful.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 19 Oct 2019, 19:45

You prefer TPLF oppositions to come to power in Tigray?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Oct 2019, 19:52

To be honest, I'd prefer if Tgray had never existed. But, since things are the way they're, the second best is to see the malelit- baztards in a hangman's noose.
eden wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:45

Gash

Post by Gash » 19 Oct 2019, 21:44

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:52
To be honest, I'd prefer if Tgray had never existed. But, since things are the way they're, the second best is to see the malelit- baztards in a hangman's noose.
eden wrote:
That is very funny Zmselo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 20 Oct 2019, 20:18

Ouch Dr Z that got to hurt Edu’s feeling
Pass some tissues please :mrgreen:

———————————-_
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:52
eden wrote:

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 20 Oct 2019, 20:25

Tigray is insignificant to Eritrea, I don’t think Tigrayns realize that...
Even poor Ethiopia is insignificant to us. Eritrea needs a market is over hyped analysis, in this day and age the whole world is our market...
Looking at history Eritrea does better with the border with Ethiopia closed.
The only thing Eritrea needs from Ethiopia is peace, and that comes by “peace through strength” having a respected, disciplined and well equipped EDF.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 23 Oct 2019, 06:43

Why does this thread fail to attract those who discuss internal Ethiopia politics seriously? This is the best analysis and last night development is proof

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Oct 2019, 07:19

Why don't you come out openly & tell "present" the fool, to be serious or STFU? :lol:
eden wrote:
23 Oct 2019, 06:43
Why does this thread fail to attract those who discuss internal Ethiopia politics seriously? This is the best analysis and last night development is proof