Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Eritrea is under Ethiopia's protecorate

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Oct 2019, 02:56

During the inauguration of the new Menelik palace, all horn and East african leaders were present in Addis for the event. All leaders except the alcoholic junk. The PM of Ethiopia dr abiye claimed the eritrean "president" couldn't make it but he asked him to present him :shock:

Did Eritrea abdicate its sovereignity and independence to be represented by a foreign leader? Or perhaps the alcoholic junk signed a secret agreement with abiye similiar with the federation pact which put the nation under Ethiopia's protectorate?

If countries have shakey relationship with each other , they could be represented by a third country. For instance, Switzerland represent American diplomacy and assist Americans citizens with counselor services in Iran because America and iran don't have any diplomatic relationship. Likewise, Sweden represent America in i poyongyang North Korea because There is no diplomatic relationship between north Korea and America. Why is Eritrea represented by Ethiopian pm when There is an Ambassader in addis Abeba.

Wedi medhin berad anxxxus lickers, what do you have to say about your lord

Tog Wajale

Re: Eritrea is under Ethiopia's protecorate

Post by Tog Wajale » 19 Oct 2019, 03:04

Deki-Arawit Son Of Prostitutes Who*re Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Mother. Tell That To Your Your Tigriayan Agga*me Family.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Oct 2019, 03:43

Why don't you mind, your ku'unti business?
pfdj_soldier wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 03:25
Tog Wajale, OROMO-fake, why don't mind your OROMO business...lol...why are you so quick to defend PFDJ, PIA? are you on PIA-welfare?
Tog Wajale wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 03:04
Deki-Arawit Son Of Prostitutes Who*re Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Mother. Tell That To Your Your Tigriayan Agga*me Family.

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 19 Oct 2019, 07:20

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 02:56
During the inauguration of the new Menelik palace, all horn and East african leaders were present in Addis for the event. All leaders except the alcoholic junk. The PM of Ethiopia dr abiye claimed the eritrean "president" couldn't make it but he asked him to present him :shock:

Did Eritrea abdicate its sovereignity and independence to be represented by a foreign leader? Or perhaps the alcoholic junk signed a secret agreement with abiye similiar with the federation pact which put the nation under Ethiopia's protectorate?

If countries have shakey relationship with each other , they could be represented by a third country. For instance, Switzerland represent American diplomacy and assist Americans citizens with counselor services in Iran because America and iran don't have any diplomatic relationship. Likewise, Sweden represent America in i poyongyang North Korea because There is no diplomatic relationship between north Korea and America. Why is Eritrea represented by Ethiopian pm when There is an Ambassader in addis Abeba.

This post isn't very coherent. First these two options you've given us to consider aren't opposing/different. You're basically saying did the "alcoholic junk" give up Eritrea's sovereignty by asking an ally to represent him or did he give up Eritrea's sovereignty by signing some secret federation pact.

Second, you talk about a 3rd country being the bridge that two countries with poor relations can use to communicate. Okay, yes that is true, what does that have to do with Eritrea and Ethiopia? Are you saying the two countries now have poor relations? If thats the case why would PIA ask PMAA to represent him?

Finally to address your question, first and foremost he could've just been too busy. If that wasn't the case, it is my understand that the inauguration was about honoring Ethiopia's history, their past and leadership. Why the heck would PIA go to tourist site honoring Haile Selassie, Mengistu and others? Same goes for all the tegadelti including the ambassador(if he wasn't there), I mean just think about it it isn't rocket science. The more likely reasons are the two I suggested, saying that he has secretly signed some federation agreement but then decided to not go to an event honoring his new federation's history is just an extremely poorly reasoned conclusion.

Suggest you go read about it here for yourself rather than listening to your favorite youtube/facebook taxi driver politician. https://face2faceafrica.com/article/eth ... urist-site

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 19 Oct 2019, 08:33

nizzy wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 07:20

This post isn't very coherent. First these two options you've given us to consider aren't opposing/different. You're basically saying did the "alcoholic junk" give up Eritrea's sovereignty by asking an ally to represent him or did he give up Eritrea's sovereignty by signing some secret federation pact.

Second, you talk about a 3rd country being the bridge that two countries with poor relations can use to communicate. Okay, yes that is true, what does that have to do with Eritrea and Ethiopia? Are you saying the two countries now have poor relations? If thats the case why would PIA ask PMAA to represent him?

Finally to address your question, first and foremost he could've just been too busy. If that wasn't the case, it is my understand that the inauguration was about honoring Ethiopia's history, their past and leadership. Why the heck would PIA go to tourist site honoring Haile Selassie, Mengistu and others? Same goes for all the tegadelti including the ambassador(if he wasn't there), I mean just think about it it isn't rocket science. The more likely reasons are the two I suggested, saying that he has secretly signed some federation agreement but then decided to not go to an event honoring his new federation's history is just an extremely poorly reasoned conclusion.

Suggest you go read about it here for yourself rather than listening to your favorite youtube/facebook taxi driver politician. https://face2faceafrica.com/article/eth ... urist-site
I can't agree with you more, brother nizzy ...Excellent analysis and matured response. I know brother Deqi is a very smart Eritrean brother. But I think his emotion got the best out of him and that he is easily irritated by the Eritrean government because of excessive hatred. After all, the analogy he tried to make about the representation of 3rd country does not make sense at all. Anyway, let me ask brother Deqi the following:

What would you have said if PIA had visited to Minelike Palace to celebrate Haile Slassie, Megistu and Meles??? I am sure you would have criticized him or our Ambassador. In my opinion, the Eritrean government have done the absolutely the right thing by not going there and I am sure the Honorable Prime Minister understands that...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Oct 2019, 09:31

Ajewejew Smirnoff agameW.

I told you that you are low IQ idiot ranting after consuming few bottles of Smirnoff. The combination of Alcohol and low IQ is a disaster. Brother Hawzen is so generous towards you.:P

Dedeb qil.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Oct 2019, 15:31

nizzy wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Are you that mentally challenged ?

Let me rephrase the questions yet again. When Eritrea and Ethiopia have good diplomatic relationship, why did your lord chose to be represented by Dr Abiye instead of an Eritrean official or even an Eritrean ambassador in Ethiopia?

In regard to your own explanation/justification that the the "president" might be busy or he doesn't want to tourist site in honoring Haile Selasie, That is lame excuse which doesn't make any sense at all. History regardless if it is good or bad is part of a history, you can't do undo history but you can learn from it. and you can't cherry pick Ethiopian history and jump the reign of Dr Abiye period and forget about all past Ethiopian leaders/rulers.

In regard to the federation pact...

These phrases are direct quotes of the alcoholic junk.
ህዝቢ ኤርትራን ኢትዮፕያን ክልተ ህዝቢ እዩ ዝብል ታሪኽ ዘይፈልጥ ሰብ ጥራይ እዩ።
ድሕሪ ሕጂ እስኻ ኢኻ ወካሊና

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Oct 2019, 16:07

nizzy wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

It is obvious from reading his incoherent scribbles and illegible rambles that Deqi-Arawit is suffering from PTSD. Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — such as witnessing the demise of your most revered regime.

At the risk of experiencing "compassion fatigue," every Eritrean should consider applying the following logic when dealing with digital Woyane like Deqi-Arawit who are suffering from PTSD. A little empathy goes a long way.

1. AGREE, never argue.
2. REDIRECT, never reason.
3. DISTRACT, never shame.
4. REASSURE, never lecture. (nizzy is guilty of this) :oops:
5. REMINISCE, never say “Do you remember?”.

After all, we can choose our friends, but we sure can't choose our neighbors, unfortunately. :oops:

Thank you.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Oct 2019, 17:18

ስመይ ገብረጽሉል ወልደዝብኢ ይበሃል። አብ ኢንተርነት ደቂ አራዊት ብዝብል ሳጓ እየ ዝፍለጥ።

ካብቲ ንልዕሊ ዕስራ ዓመታት ተሸኲዔዮ ዝነበርኩ ክሎዘተይ ከይወጻእኩ ከለኹ እዩ እቲ ካብ ነብሰይ ንላዕሊ ዝፈትዎ ወያነ ውዱበይን መራሕተይን ብሃንደበት ብዘይተጸበኽዎ መገዲ ሮማዕ ኢሎም ዝወደቑ።

ንልዕሊ ዕስራ ዓመታት ሓንቲ መዓልቲ እኳ እቲ ሓቀኛ ትግራዋይ መንነተይ ሒዘ አንጻር ኤርትራውያን ክቃለስ ዕድል ብዘይምርካበይ ዝስምዓኒ ጓህን ሓዘንን ጣዕሳን ወሰን የብሉን። እቲ ዝበለጸ ዓመታት ህይወተይ ዝኸሰርክዎ ዀይኑ እዩ ተሰሚዑኒ።

ብሕልፊ እቶም ከውድቖም እንዳተቓለስኩ ከለኹ አውዲቖም ሓመድ ዘልሓሱኒ ኤርትራውያን፣ "ምስ ወደቕካ ፈንጠርጠር፡ ትርፉ ምልሕሓጽ ጥራይ ኢዩ!" ክብሉ ምስ ሰማዕኩ'ሞ፡ አንጉዐይ ፈሲሱ፡ እቲ ኹሉ ንዓባይ ትግራይ ዝነበረኒ ባህግን ሕልምን ከም ሃፋ ክበንን ተራእየኒ።

ክላእ፣ ከምዚ ኢልካስ ናብራ ኣይኮነን። አብቲ መለስ ከይድዎ ዘሎ ዓዲ ከይደ ክሕባእ ቅሩብ እዩ ተሪፉኒ ዘሎ።

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Oct 2019, 18:18

ንሕናን ዕላማናን
ንሕና ኣኽላባትን ልሓስቲ ምዓኮር ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ዝኾና ኣባላት፤ ንጎይታናን መድሓኒናን ዝኾነ፣ ክቡር ወዲ መድሕን በራድ፤ ኣብ ሳይበር ዓለም ክንካላኸልሉን; ነቲ ዝተቀንጠጠ ክብረቱን ክንመለስ እዩ ዕላማና። እቲ ቀንዲ ሒዝናዮ ዘለና ስልቲ፣ ንዝኾነ ተጻባኢ ጎይታናን መድሓኒናን ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ዓጋመ ዝብል ስም ወይ ቅጽል ሂብካ ስም ሰብ ምጽላም እዩ። ከም ካልኣይ ዝስራዕ ሒዝናዮ ዘለና ስልቲ፣ እቲ ዓጋመ ዝብል ጸለመ እንተ ልቢ ሰብ ዘይመሰጠ፣ ጸቢብ ወይ ወገናዊ ዝብል ቅጽል ሂብካ ሰብ ምወንጃል እዩ። እዚ ስልቲ እዚ፤ ጎይታናን መድሓኒናን ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ኣብ ዝሃቦ ቃለ መጠየቅ ከመይ ጌርካ ከምትጥቀመሉ ጽቡቅ ጌሩ ኣተንቢሁልና እዩ። ከም ሳልሳይ ደረጃ ንሕዞ ስልቲ፣ ንጎይታናን መድሓኒናን ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ካብ ዝኾነ ሓላፍነት ምስካም ምንፋግ እዩ። ደቂ መሬት እንተ ሃሊቆም ወይ ሞይቶም ደይ ዓጋመ እዮም ነይሮም ኢልካ ሞቶም ምቅላል፣ ደቂ መሬት ብጃምላ እስደዱ ኣለዉ እንተ ተባሂሉ፣ ኣይፋሉን፣ ዘይ ዓጋመ እዮም ምስም ኤርትራዊያን ኢሎም ዑቅባ ዝሓቱ ዘለዉ ኢልካ ነቲ ጎይታናን George Washington መድሓኒናን ምክልኻል እዩ።

ዓወት ንሓፋሽ

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 19 Oct 2019, 21:34

You haven't been to Eritrea since 1993. You no longer qualify as an Eritrean. Those Agames entering Eritrea are considered Eritrean Citizens before you are at this point.

Mind your business which Eritrea is not!
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 03:43
Why don't you mind, your ku'unti business?
pfdj_soldier wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 03:25
Tog Wajale, OROMO-fake, why don't mind your OROMO business...lol...why are you so quick to defend PFDJ, PIA? are you on PIA-welfare?
Tog Wajale wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 03:04

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 20 Oct 2019, 02:35

Deqi-Arawit wrote:Are you that mentally challenged ?
You shouldn't get emotional. Make your points clearly and don't get upset when someone challenges, disagrees, or points out errors in what you're saying.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 15:31

In regard to your own explanation/justification that the the "president" might be busy or he doesn't want to tourist site in honoring Haile Selasie, That is lame excuse which doesn't make any sense at all. History regardless if it is good or bad is part of a history, you can't do undo history but you can learn from it. and you can't cherry pick Ethiopian history and jump the reign of Dr Abiye period and forget about all past Ethiopian leaders/rulers.

Deqi do you know who Haile, Mengistu and Meles are? Here are a couple of third party sourced material on their actions.

Haile's contributions to Eritrea.
Late 1967 Approx 50
Late 1967 Approx 50 Akordat Students suspected of being members of the ELF were hanged in the centre of town. Parents of the slain were forced, by the Ethiopian Army, to unhang their dead children and take them home.
-Wrong, Michelle, " I didn't do it for you", pg 227

Mengistu's
1988-12-05
400+ killed in the village of She'eb. The dead were mostly women and children as the men had moved to the towns to eke out a living for their impoverished village.
Killion, Tom (1998). Historical Dictionary of Eritrea.

And of course your cousin Meles's contributions
5/13/2000
Hundreds of thousands of civilians have been displaced. Ethiopia has rounded up and expelled an estimated 20,000 to 50,000 people of Eritrean descent. Although Eritrea has not officially undertaken such deportations, many Ethiopians have lost their jobs or voluntarily returned to their homeland.
“Their stated goal is to put someone [in Asmara] who is more compliant to Ethiopian wishes,” said the Western diplomat who, like many interviewed on the dispute, asked not to be identified.

Some Ethiopian officials also speak of the need to “break the backbone” of Eritrea’s 300,000-member military to prevent future armed conflict. Crushing the military would probably bring down Isaias, who heads the armed forces and is dependent on them for power.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html
Suggest you go read the whole article. But its clear what your cousins were trying to do to my people.

Yes you can't change history but as an Eritrean you don't have to go to an event honoring Ethiopian leaders like Haile, Mengistu and Meles. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? Tegadelti wishing to not go to a site honoring people like Haile, Mengistu and Meles who have dedicated their lives to destroying Eritrean independence is some how wrong or doesn't make make sense to you? Would you expect Israeli leaders to go to a German event honoring past German leaders including the Nazi ones? Please give that irrational hatred you have of PIA a break for a moment and go think about it for a few minutes this thread is an embarrassment. And your judgement is clearly clouded by your hatred of PIA. I bet that if the reverse was true you would be here starting a post about how shameful it is for PIA to go to an event honoring Ethiopian leaders who have spent their life harming Eritreans.

Anyway I think PIA handled the situation respectfully. He didn't go but wished him success in his own countries event

wegri

Post by wegri » 20 Oct 2019, 05:07

ኣነ ወዲ-ኣራyት ቅጽል ስመይ ብ "Smirnoff" ዝፍለጥ ሰብ ኣብ ዓዲ-ግራት ካብ ኣቦይ ወልደ-ኣነንያ ካብ ኣደይ ለተ-ኣነንያ ብ 1950 ተወሊደ፡
ኣቦይ ናይ ምድፋአ ዓረቢያን ምአራይ በለስን ልምምድ ስለ ዝነበሮ ብ 1955 ናብ ኣስመራ ሒዙና ከይዱ። ካብ ዓዲ-ግራት ክሳብ ኣስመራ ብ አግርና ለፋዕ አናበልና ኢና ኬድናዮ። ኣብ ኣስመራ ምስ በጻሕና ን ሓሙሽተ ወርሒ ኣብ ትሕቲ ፋኛቱራ አናደቀስና ኢና የሕሊፍናዮ። ብድሕሪኡ ኣብ ኣባ-ሻውል ገዛ ተኻሪና፡ ኣቦይ ዓረቢያ አናደፍኤ ኣደይ ድማ ከምተን ኩለን ዓጋመ ዝገብርኦ ማለት አናሸርሞጠት ክራይ ገዛና ንኸፍል ኔርና። ናይ ምግቢ ጸገም ብዙሕ ኣይነበረናን ምኽንያቱ ኣነ ንግሆ ተሲኤ ገዛ-ገዛ ይልምን ስለ ዝነበርኩ ኤርትራውያን ከኣ ሕያዎት ስለ ዝኾኑ ይተኽቡለይ ነይሮም። ምስ ዓበኹ ኣብ ስርቅን ምድንጋርን ተዋፊረ ስለ ዝነበርኩ ዝበዝሕ ዕድመይ ኣብ ማአሰርቲ ኢየ የሕሊፈዮ።
ብሓጺሩ ታሪኽ ሂይወተይ ከምዚ ይመስል። አቲ ምድንጋር ገና ስለ ዘይገደፍክዎ ኣብዚ ኣብ ER FORUM ከም ኤርትራዊ ተመሲለ ከደናግር ብዙሕ ፈቲነ፡ አንተኾነ ኤርትራውያን ንዓና ን ዓጋመ ጽቡቕ ጌሮም ስለ ዝፈልጡና ከደናግሮም ኣይከኣልኩን።
ሕጂ ኣብ Sweden ኢየ ዝነብር ዘለኹ። ስራሕ የብለይን ግን Smirnoff ዝተባህለ መስተ አሙን ዝኾነ ዓርኪ ስለ ዘለኒ ካብ ኢደይ ፈጺመ ኣይፈልዮን ኢየ።
ኣዮኹም ናይና!!! ሓውኹም ወዲ-ኣራይት aka "Smirnoff"
:mrgreen:
Last edited by wegri on 20 Oct 2019, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 20 Oct 2019, 05:46

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wegri wrote:
20 Oct 2019, 05:07
ኣነ ወዲ-ኣራyት ቅጽል ስመይ ብ "Smirnoff" ዝፍለጥ ሰብ ኣብ ዓዲ-ግራት ካብ ኣቦይ ወልደ-ኣነንያ ካብ ኣደይ ለተ-ኣነንያ ብ 1950 ተወሊደ፡
ኣቦይ ናይ ምድፋአ ዓረቢያን ምአራይ በለስን ልምምድ ስለ ዝነበሮ ብ 1955 ናብ ኣስመራ ሒዙና ከይዱ። ካብ ዓዲ-ግራት ክሳብ ኣስመራ ብ አግርና ለፋዕ አናበልና ኢና ኬድናዮ። ኣብ ኣስመራ ምስ በጻሕና ን ሓሙሽተ ወርሒ ኣብ ትሕቲ ፋኛቱራ አናደቀስና ኢና የሕሊፍናዮ። ብድሕሪኡ ኣብ ኣባ-ሻውል ገዛ ተኻሪና፡ ኣቦይ ዓረቢያ አናደፍኤ ኣደይ ድማ ከምተን ኩለን ዓጋመ ዝገብርኦ ማለት አናሸርሞጠት ክራይ ገዛና ንኸፍል ኔርና። ናይ ምግቢ ጸገም ብዙሕ ኣይነበረናን ምኽንያቱ ኣነ ንግሆ ተሲኤ ገዛ-ገዛ ይልምን ስለ ዝነበርኩ ኤርትራውያን ከኣ ሕያዎት ስለ ዝኾኑ ይተኽቡለይ ነይሮም። ምስ ዓበኹ ኣብ ስርቅን ምድንጋርን ተዋፊረ ስለ ዝነበርኩ ዝበዝሕ ዕድመይ ኣብ ማአሰርቲ ኢየ የሕሊፈዮ።
ብሓጺሩ ታሪኽ ሂይወተይ ከምዚ ይመስል። አቲ ምድንጋር ገና ስለ ዘይገደፍክዎ ኣብዚ ኣብ ER FORUM ከም ኤርትራዊ ተመሲለ ከደናግር ብዙሕ ፈቲነ፡ አንተኾነ ኤርትራውያን ንዓና ን ዓጋመ ጽቡቕ ጌሮም ስለ ዝፈልጡና ከደናግሮም ኣይከኣልኩን።
ሕጂ ኣብ Sweden ኢየ ዝነብር ዘለኹ። ስራሕ የብለይን ግን Smirnoff ዝተባህለ መስተ አሙን ዝኾነ ዓርኪ ስለ ዘለኒ ካብ ኢደይ ፈጺመ ኣይፈልዮን ኢየ።
ኣዮኹ ናይና!!! ሓውኹም ወዲ-ኣራይት aka "Smirnoff" :mrgreen:

wegri

Post by wegri » 20 Oct 2019, 07:34

ድሒሩ ካብ Sweden ዝመጸና ኣገዳሲ ሓበሬታ!

ብሽም ወዲ-ኣራይት ዝፍለጥ ኣብ ሽወደን ዝምቕማጡ ትማሊ ናብ ሰንበት ዘውግሕ ኩቱር ናይ "Smirnoff" ዝተባህለ ኣልኮላዊ መስተ ካብ ዓቐን ንላዕሊ ድሕሪ ምስታዩ ኣብ ኮማ ኣትዩ ብ ሓደ ጎረቤቱ ኣብ ኮሮድዮ ተደርብዩ ስለ ዝተረኽበ፡ መንግስቲ ሽወደን ዝፈልጥዎ ሰባት የናዲ ስለ ዘሎ፡ አቶም ብቐረባ ትፈልጥዎ ዓጋመ ደቂ ዓዱ፡ ከም በዓል Kerenite፡ Tarik, Aurora, Eden, Asswash, eritrea, Sabur ወዘተ...ኣብ ዝሓጸረ ግዜ ናብ ሽወደን ደዊልኩም ክትትሓባበርዎም ንምሕጸነኩም።
:mrgreen:
Last edited by wegri on 20 Oct 2019, 09:06, edited 2 times in total.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 20 Oct 2019, 08:07

I can't believe how far some can go to defend the un defendable. No one can deny that President Isaias in an related situation gave the authority to represent Eritrea to a foreign head of state. And of course this can only happen in Eritrea. For bad or worse, the honorable prime minster of Ethiopia is doing exact that.

As it seems to be the case with the new direction. Anyone with a different opinion must be sided by any other means. And those, who are directed to do this dirty job, are of course employee of Eritrean embassies in different cities. Our 2% tax should have been directed to a better use. Instead of bad mouthing the people that you claim to represent.

wegri

Post by wegri » 20 Oct 2019, 15:52

Good news!

The health condition of the alcoholic "Wedi-Arawit" is stable.