Revelations
Senior Member+

Brother yabello please translate this for us [VIDEO]

Post by Revelations » 18 Oct 2019, 10:43

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: Brother yabello please translate this for us [VIDEO]

Post by Revelations » 18 Oct 2019, 11:09

It sounds like Lencho Bati is singing this song. Let us know if you hear it too, brother yabello!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 18 Oct 2019, 11:44

And this one is for the road for you and me, brother yabello!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Oct 2019, 13:26

my dearest Revelations

let me translate for u.... until Ebola come and approve my expert translation

ኦሮሞች ከአህዬች ጋራ መደራደር ቆቅ ነው ያላቸው ።

አህዬች አማራጫቸው ከዚህ እንደሚከተለው ነው።
አርፈው ይኖራሉ ይኑሩ እንቢ ካሉ ደግሞ ከህብረቱ የስናበታሉ
ወደውም ይሁን በግድ የቡዳ ጥላቸውን ይዘው ውልቅ ይላሉ

ከአሁን በኋላ አንደም የአህዬች በዶክተር መንግስት ወስጥ አይስሩም ። ያሉትም ይባረራሉ። ለምን ቢባል የውስጥ አርበኞች ናቸው። ከወስጥ ቦርብረው ነው የሚጥሉት አብይ ቂል ሆኖ ቢያስተጋቸውና ታላቅ እመነት የሚጠይቅ ቦታ ካስቀመጣቸው ። መንግስቱን ቀስ በቀስ ቦርብረው ይጥሉታል

እያሉ ነው የሚወያዩት ።።። እነዚህ አህዬች እንቡ ካሉ ደግሞ አዲስ አበባን ግንትም አርገው ሊዘጎት ተስማምተዋል።። ወርድ ከኔ አነገረኝም እንዳትሉ

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 18 Oct 2019, 17:18

Regarding the" press release of odp" MEDEMER cant possibly be the guiding principle of the 5million strong organization because they havent seen it. Those who have seen it cant make any sense of it!

Lencho is to deep in with the benefit package to make a different assesment. Too deep in that his mind has to deny that he has been had! So it goes, since he understnds not the philosophy of MEDEMER he flips the argument to an appeal to authority of the personality cult type.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Oct 2019, 19:14

Woyane Serpent - Drooling to bite into the donkeys lump?
You always look at things from a hyena perspective. Give it a try again as a human being. I know it’s hard to get back on two feet. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
18 Oct 2019, 13:26
my dearest Revelations

let me translate for u.... until Ebola come and approve my expert translation

ኦሮሞች ከአህዬች ጋራ መደራደር ቆቅ ነው ያላቸው ።

አህዬች አማራጫቸው ከዚህ እንደሚከተለው ነው።
አርፈው ይኖራሉ ይኑሩ እንቢ ካሉ ደግሞ ከህብረቱ የስናበታሉ
ወደውም ይሁን በግድ የቡዳ ጥላቸውን ይዘው ውልቅ ይላሉ

ከአሁን በኋላ አንደም የአህዬች በዶክተር መንግስት ወስጥ አይስሩም ። ያሉትም ይባረራሉ። ለምን ቢባል የውስጥ አርበኞች ናቸው። ከወስጥ ቦርብረው ነው የሚጥሉት አብይ ቂል ሆኖ ቢያስተጋቸውና ታላቅ እመነት የሚጠይቅ ቦታ ካስቀመጣቸው ። መንግስቱን ቀስ በቀስ ቦርብረው ይጥሉታል

እያሉ ነው የሚወያዩት ።።። እነዚህ አህዬች እንቡ ካሉ ደግሞ አዲስ አበባን ግንትም አርገው ሊዘጎት ተስማምተዋል።። ወርድ ከኔ አነገረኝም እንዳትሉ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Oct 2019, 13:27

i ask my self why the buda always ask for translation... because they dont trust the oromo hence they want translation .. but no oromo care what the Amhara said in their meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeting ... so no oromo should translate for them.. even if they translated wrong and misinform the people tell them go to hell...

it is waste of time to argue or reason with this people shut them up and do your thing ... the oromo i am telling u when we meet after ten years u will say when did the time gone because u would have wasted all your time arguing with this buda people..

what u need is shut your region and start developing ... and declare u r open for business.. when they give u agenda ignore it and let ur work tell your story...

as i said Dr. Abiy must start cleaning his government from the Amhara sabotage ... only fool think trump will hire democrat in his government so the Amhara are anti ethnic fed system why would u hire them to sabotage you....

now u cant just start firing randomly... u need sold proof then i will give u sold proof..

do u remember the Amhara tax man arrested Ethiopian heart doctor for importing tube that used in heart transplant
do u remember the Amhara board kick out the access bank founder and even arrested him
do u remember the amhara banker bankrupted Holland car factory
do u remember they arrested አያት ሪልስቴት accusing them fake corroboration and other crime
do u remember the tax man increasing tax on pooor twice and igniting the revolution ... this might look good for oromo but they will do it to you too... be careful that all i am saying ...

they can cry saying ተረኝነት፤ ዘረኝነት አደሎኝነት ፤ በዘር መቀጠር ፤ አንድ ጎሳ ሞሉት ይበሉ አትሰማቸው tell them first fix your ኢዜማ፤ አብን፤ ስማያዊ ውስጥ ኦሮሞ ወይም ትግሬዎችን ወይም ሱማሌዎችን መሪ አርጋቹሁ ከመጣቹሁ ብቻ ነው የምሰማቹሁ በሏችው ደራሻቸው የጠፋል