Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Who said the game is over??? Shaebia vs Woyane Volleyball game at Massawa beach, the two referees are Hawzen & Abdelaziz

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Oct 2019, 17:25

Who said the game over??? Shaebia vs. Woyane Volleyball game at Massawa beach, the two referees are Hawzen and Abdeaziz, Good luck gentle men???

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 17 Oct 2019, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Who said the game is over??? Shaebia vs Woyane Volley Ball game at Massawa beach, the two referees are Hawzen & Abde

Post by Hawzen » 17 Oct 2019, 17:51

Professor brother ayte Halafi,

I appreciate the offer, Honorable Dr. Halafi special from people like who are proud of their identity. We might not agree on everything at all but I also like people who prioritize the interest of their beloved people. You deserve recognition for your sacrifice for your people and killil. I also admire you for believing in the least important killil in Ethiopia. Hey, I would do too if I were the citizen of the dead Tigray Republic..... Regardless, I appreciate for the generosity, though .

I think it would have been perfect offer if you had chosen a different referee who would work with Majest Hawzen.. Why do you choose sister Abi-gail for me ?? You know how bad the deformed stinky behind of sister Abi-gail smells... Specially now that she is so busy with posting useless comments and opening countless desperate threads, I don't think this agame who*re has the time to take shower these days..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I am wandering why you posted a photo of underage white girl.. For your age, I thought that is inappropriate... They call people like that in the west perverts :mrgreen: :lol: :oops:

Thank you, Professor Dr. Ayte Halafi,

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Re: Who said the game is over??? Shaebia vs Woyane Volleyball game at Massawa beach, the two referees are Hawzen & Abdel

Post by Abdelaziz » 17 Oct 2019, 18:01

I really want to fo'ck this white bi'tch and then shove my anaconda into tra'nny Hawazen's orifices one after the other.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Who said the game is over??? Shaebia vs Woyane Volleyball game at Massawa beach, the two referees are Hawzen & Abdel

Post by AbebeB » 17 Oct 2019, 18:10

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 17:25
Who said the game over??? Shaebia vs. Woyane Volley Ball game at Massawa beach, the two referees are Hawzen and Abdeaziz, Good luck gentle men???

Halafi,

ሻቢያ ተንኮለኛ ነው። የኦሮሞ እንግዴ ልጆችን እየደገፈ ከኦሮሞ ጋር ሰፋጣውን ቢያቆም ይሻለዋል። ከአብይና ከኦሮሞ ሕዝብም በአስቸኳይ ማቆም አለበት። የባድሜን ሁኔታ ለሻቢያ ያመቻቸለት በዳዉድ ኢብሣ የተደራጀው ቄሮ እንጂ በጉዲፈቻ ኦሮሚያ የተወለደው አብይ አመድ አይደለም።

ይህ የታክቲክ ልዩነታችን (ኦሮሞና ተጋሩ) ያመጣው እንጂ በስትራቴጅ ደረጃ የሁለታችንም (ኦሮሞና ተጋሩ) ግብ የሚንሊካዊያንን ዳግም ምፃት ሙከራ አስቀርተን ሀገራችንን በየራሳችን ማስተዳደርና በፌደራል መማከል ብቻ ነው።

Misraq

Re: Who said the game is over??? Shaebia vs Woyane Volley Ball game at Massawa beach, the two referees are Hawzen & Abde

Post by Misraq » 17 Oct 2019, 18:20

Hawzen wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 17:51

I appreciate the offer, Honorable Dr. Halafi special from people like who are proud of their identity. We might not agree on everything at all but I also like people who prioritize the interest of their beloved people. You deserve recognition for your sacrifice for your people and killil. I also admire you for believing in the least important killil in Ethiopia. Hey, I would do too if I were the citizen of the dead Tigray Republic..... Regardless, I appreciate for the generosity, though .

I think it would have been perfect offer if you had chosen a different referee who would work with Majest Hawzen.. Why do you choose sister Abi-gail for me ?? You know how bad the deformed stinky behind of sister Abi-gail smells... Specially now that she is so busy with posting useless comments and opening countless desperate threads, I don't think this agame who*re has the time to take shower these days..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I am wandering why you posted a photo of underage white girl.. For your age, I thought that is inappropriate... They call people like that in the west perverts :mrgreen: :lol: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Honourable Hawzen,

kindly Stay away from my girlfriend wzrt Aziza. She can't talk now since my d1ck mamba is in her mouth. By trying to make her talk, you are disturbing my pleasure time

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 17 Oct 2019, 18:25

Mesraq Betraq the gi'matam adefam eternally bloodypoozied typical old Amharu qoshasha lesbo bi'tch, I will fo'ck your toothless mouth after I so'domize Hawazen, nothing less nothing more, I will fill your throat and stomach with my cu'm.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 17 Oct 2019, 18:30

Ayto Halafiw, enjoy this Tigrean show in Dubai. Only Tigray diaspora feel proud about their culture in Arab countries while others dread even to speak their languages.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Oct 2019, 18:47

Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Thank you for the kind words as usual. Speaking of photo, I love to spend a night with Deqi Ashenda Ab Xibra Walaku???

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 17 Oct 2019, 22:01

:lol: woyane isn't allowed in Eritrea, thus Hawzen would win by default.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 18 Oct 2019, 17:37

Misraq wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 18:20
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Honourable Hawzen,

kindly Stay away from my girlfriend wzrt Aziza. She can't talk now since my d1ck mamba is in her mouth. By trying to make her talk, you are disturbing my pleasure time
Brother Jimmy the conqueror,

I hear you brother and my apology.

When your part time bi@tch sister Aziza behaves the way she has been behaving for the last few months, I think you should also share the blame. I understand you when she is having her per*iod since it hard to stop her from talking.. but she has been doing this consistently....You need to silence her, brother....You need to unleash the dark skinned Benshangulian mamba consistently if that is what it takes to silence that stinky agame [email protected] just hope that she keeps the deformed stinky behind of hers as clean as possible even though I doubt it....

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 18 Oct 2019, 17:46

nizzy wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 22:01
:lol: woyane isn't allowed in Eritrea, thus Hawzen would win by default.

Brother nizzy,

Everybody knows that Eritrea and Eritreans are well known for cleanness and neatness..I am also sure the prestigious Professor ayte Halafi knows that sister Abi-gail is known for her lack of hygiene...Her stinky behind is deformed so badly that sister Abi-gail does not have any control of the filthy stuff that comes out from her behind ..none stop...I will not allow the stinky agame bi@tch to contaminate my Massawa Beach...

Hence your conclusion is correct that she is disqualified for the volleyball game in Massawa beach... :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb