Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Maxi
Member+

This is what Galla Abiy Ahmed will going to do in the coming days or weeks!!

Post by Maxi » 15 Oct 2019, 20:52

Galla Abiy Ahmed will fire Loose mouth Shemiles Gebessa and appoint Takale Uma as president of Oromia region!!

This is what have got from my informants who are very close to Galla Abiy Ahmed!!

Lakeshore

Re: This is what Galla Abiy Ahmed will going to do in the coming days or weeks!!

Post by Lakeshore » 15 Oct 2019, 21:03

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this ignorant is done send him back to ambo by his own word and can cut marble there.

hahhaha\

Hawzen
Member+

Re: This is what Galla Abiy Ahmed will going to do in the coming days or weeks!!

Post by Hawzen » 15 Oct 2019, 21:29

Maxi wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 20:52

Galla Abiy Ahmed will fire Loose mouth Shemiles Gebessa and appoint Takale Uma as president of Oromia region!!

This is what have got from my informants who are very close to Galla Abiy Ahmed!!
Brother Maxi,

I am in no way questioning your right to support or criticize Dr. Abby because he is the Prime Minister of your country. I am just curios...Why do you hate the Honorable Prime Minister, His Excellency Dr. Abby so much? What has he done so bad that you have excessive hatred on the Nobel Peace Prize winner ???

What do you want the Honorable Prime Minister to do for you or you ethnic so that other ethnics will not hate him like you do?

Thank you,

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 15 Oct 2019, 21:40

Dear Hawzen, i hope the following posters will give you some answers to your questions.
Regards,