Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Re: Aboy Isias of Eritrea won a lottery jackpot having Obbo Abiy

Post by EPRDF » 17 Oct 2019, 19:59

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 18:39
Eritrea forging diplomatic alliance with the UAE and the gulf countries would have undone all the alleged evil works of the dead chuaua meles chenawi.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATE, ayeeee is this all you can do and boast about in three decade of sweet freedom?
ስልብ ባርያ በጌታው ጀላ ይመካል አሉ

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 17 Oct 2019, 21:57

Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 14:37
EPRDF wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 12:59
Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 01:52
Dear obbo eprdf

Is there actual proof isayas afewerki started that war?
I hear tplf started it to accomplish a few goals like building abay tigray. The plan was to oust shabia and in its place put a tplf selected puppet.
Apparently in 97 tplf released a new map of tigray that was much larger than it was before.
Obbo Saddacha my coward Oromo friend from kaffa Province akkaam Jiirtaa Naguumaa Jirtaa?

It is good to see now you started to kiss Shabo's rear haa?. Anyway how you been doing in your killing and terrorizing innocent civilians across the country. Last time I have been looking for you in my this thread and you were nowhere to be seen.viewtopic.php?f=2&t=196486#p965438.
Now you showed up to defend those who sheltered you in Asmara. What a coward friend from Agaro I have. ehhh!

Akkam obbo Eprdf,

Funny, in typical TPLF cyber cadre fashion, instead of bringing actual proof to substantiate your claims, you resort to personal insults and deflecting.
My family isn't only from jimma for the record.
And if you think we are cowards, you know where Jimma is, go test Qeerroo there. Let's see the results.

My tplf supporting friend, we don't share your intense hatred for your former comrades and teachers shabia. As long as they are not harming us why should we have issues with them?
Are they not willing now to trade and let Ethiopia use their ports? Amara will benefit for sure. Economically. Tigiree... Well that's an issue thats beyond oromos to get involved in. You guys have to make peace or handle it as you see fit.
Oromo can't force isayas and Eritrea to play with you guys at the basketball court. Sorry!
Brother Sadacha,

Points well stated, I always get a good laugh at TPLFites here wailing for someone to come save them. Throughout their history they have never been able to stand on their own two feet. The thought of having to do things by themselves without the rest of Ethiopia or their betters Sheabia I'm sure is terrifying.

Let me ask you a question though, how is the TPLF viewed by Oromos? Is it a case of forgive and forget, have they moved on or do Oromos believe they have to be brought to justice for the cimres they've committed against the Oromo people? I realize you can't speak for all Oromo people but tell me how you and those you know feel about this.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 17 Oct 2019, 22:24

nizzy wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 21:57
Sadacha Macca wrote:
EPRDF wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Dear obbo eprdf

I hear tplf started it to accomplish a few goals like building abay tigray. The plan was to oust shabia and in its place put a tplf selected puppet.
Apparently in 97 tplf released a new map of tigray that was much larger than it was before.
Obbo Saddacha my coward Oromo friend from kaffa Province akkaam Jiirtaa Naguumaa Jirtaa?

It is good to see now you started to kiss Shabo's rear haa?. Anyway how you been doing in your killing and terrorizing innocent civilians across the country. Last time I have been looking for you in my this thread and you were nowhere to be seen.viewtopic.php?f=2&t=196486#p965438.
Now you showed up to defend those who sheltered you in Asmara. What a coward friend from Agaro I have. ehhh!

Akkam obbo Eprdf,

Funny, in typical TPLF cyber cadre fashion, instead of bringing actual proof to substantiate your claims, you resort to personal insults and deflecting.
And if you think we are cowards, you know where Jimma is, go test Qeerroo there. Let's see the results.

My tplf supporting friend, we don't share your intense hatred for your former comrades and teachers shabia. As long as they are not harming us why should we have issues with them?
Are they not willing now to trade and let Ethiopia use their ports? Amara will benefit for sure. Economically. Tigiree... Well that's an issue thats beyond oromos to get involved in. You guys have to make peace or handle it as you see fit.
Oromo can't force isayas and Eritrea to play with you guys at the basketball court. Sorry!
Brother Sadacha,

Points well stated, I always get a good laugh at TPLFites here wailing for someone to come save them. Throughout their history they have never been able to stand on their own two feet. The thought of having to do things by themselves without the rest of Ethiopia or their betters Sheabia I'm sure is terrifying.

Let me ask you a question though, how is the TPLF viewed by Oromos? Is it a case of forgive and forget, have they moved on or do Oromos believe they have to be brought to justice for the cimres they've committed against the Oromo people? I realize you can't speak for all Oromo people but tell me how you and those you know feel about this.

Thanks sir.
Yes indeed TPLF is known to depend on others, be it EPRDF satellite/puppet parties that it made (ironically enough those same puppets ending up revolting and ultimately weakening the tplf), or shabia or the white man.
1 on 1, Qeerroo, Fani and others, already chased them.

As an individual Oromo, personally, I'd like to see tplf leaders face justice, but I'm sure that my parents generation felt the same way about mengistu haile mariam and his derg, like Ali Musa.

But the question is... Or the questions are. How?
It's too costly and not worth it, to outright invade tigray. It's counterproductive and would only rally tigray behind them.
But I'm sure there maybe strategic ways to get them. Perhaps abiy and isayas already have plans. Who knows?

Also... We do not hate the average tegaru... They are still living in oromia but are equals and no longer in their outrageously privileged position.
We share a common interest in keeping amara extremist unionists at bay. The same unionists who think eritrea somalia djibouti and all of Ethiopia is theirs.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 18 Oct 2019, 05:24

Again low iq agame its not boasting its a fact. Unlike you water carrier boy Eritrea deals with its allies as equals. Your chigaramoche on the other hand were just dispensable used condoms. I love how unlce sam dropped you like a hot potato after slaving all them years :lol: all that tematani ermeja has gone with the wind and now youre begging for a messiah to save you from the deep nightmare youre in. Your new masters gave you deaf ears. Who could forget abay tsehaye begging shabbo to save them. After all these years you still came back crawling and kissed your maker and braker,shabia's, shoes. Forget lottery, this was your fate. Your tplf was always destined to fail. Like i said before stupid is as stupid does. You kept following the dumb meles chenawis raeey and look where it got you :lol:
EPRDF wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 19:59
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 18:39
Eritrea forging diplomatic alliance with the UAE and the gulf countries would have undone all the alleged evil works of the dead chuaua meles chenawi.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATE, ayeeee is this all you can do and boast about in three decade of sweet freedom?
ስልብ ባርያ በጌታው ጀላ ይመካል አሉ

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 18 Oct 2019, 16:35

Sadacha Macca wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 22:24
nizzy wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
EPRDF wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Dear obbo eprdf

Akkam obbo Eprdf,

Brother Sadacha,

Thanks sir.
Yes indeed TPLF is known to depend on others, be it EPRDF satellite/puppet parties that it made (ironically enough those same puppets ending up revolting and ultimately weakening the tplf), or shabia or the white man.

As an individual Oromo, personally, I'd like to see tplf leaders face justice, but I'm sure that my parents generation felt the same way about mengistu haile mariam and his derg, like Ali Musa.

It's too costly and not worth it, to outright invade tigray. It's counterproductive and would only rally tigray behind them.
But I'm sure there maybe strategic ways to get them. Perhaps abiy and isayas already have plans. Who knows?

Also... We do not hate the average tegaru... They are still living in oromia but are equals and no longer in their outrageously privileged position.
We share a common interest in keeping amara extremist unionists at bay. The same unionists who think eritrea somalia djibouti and all of Ethiopia is theirs.
Agreed I too don’t think an invasion of Tigray is required. I mean we agree that they can’t stand on their own. Besides the best they can hope to do right now is send their digital woyane minions to fight a hopeless and ultimately pointless battle on the internet :lol: trying to turn ppl against one another like that foolish Tarik for example.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 18 Oct 2019, 17:52

nizzy wrote:
18 Oct 2019, 16:35
Sadacha Macca wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 22:24
nizzy wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
EPRDF wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Dear obbo eprdf

Akkam obbo Eprdf,

Brother Sadacha,

Thanks sir.

Agreed I too don’t think an invasion of Tigray is required. I mean we agree that they can’t stand on their own. Besides the best they can hope to do right now is send their digital woyane minions to fight a hopeless and ultimately pointless battle on the internet :lol: trying to turn ppl against one another like that foolish Tarik for example.
Who you calling "minions," you Wesf'aatam Shabiya! Need I remind you that we Weyane were democratically ruling over 100 million Ethiopians for 27 years, before your good-for-nothing dictator Issayas pulled the rug from under our feet to send us back to square one??

We are not fighting you on the internet, we are using the internet to fight you! Not one drop of our Weyane blood will be shed to bring you down to your knees and force you to recognize our Democratic Republic of Greater Tigray! Wesf'aatam! :evil: :evil:

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 25 Oct 2019, 08:23

Isaias won anti Oromo jackpot in 2018 and now he wants to keep that anti Oromo jackpot in office at all costs, Even if it means assassinating patriotic Oromo's leaders and activists like Jawar mohamed.