Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Aboy Isias of Eritrea won a lottery jackpot having Obbo Abiy

Post by EPRDF » 15 Oct 2019, 17:47

The emergence of Nobel peace prize winner PrimeMinisterkhenga Ductor Obbo Ababiya Ahmed Ali in Ethiopian politics is like winning a lottery jackpot for Isaias Afaworki who was ruling a dying regime and country in Asmara.

The separation of the province of Eritrea from Ethiopia Followed by border dispute that consumed nineteen thousand of Eritrean youth lives, military conscripts, nonfunctional economy, mass exodus of the youth and working force of the society, isolation from international diplomacy, the UN sanction against the state of Eritrea and the No peace No war status with neighboring Ethiopia had put Eritrea on the verge of collapse.

If two or three more years the status quo which Woyane put AfaworQi in had continued, the state of Eritrea would have been collapsed and disappeared from the map.

What a fortunate man President AfaworQi who came back to life from death.
He was a fish that came out of the water; Kudos to Obbo Ababiya Ahmed Ali who let him breath once again.

But yet, we are seeing some balls here from some of his supporters wanting the nobel peace prize that is going to be awarded to Obbo Abiy in december to be shared with Aboy AforQi, with the man who instigated the war itself that claimed tens of thousands of lives. Isn’t just funny!
Woy defret!

quindibu

Re: Aboy Isias of Eritrea won a lottery jackpot having Obbo Abiy

Post by quindibu » 15 Oct 2019, 18:05

EPRDF wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 17:47
The emergence of Nobel peace prize winner PrimeMinisterkhenga Ductor Obbo Ababiya Ahmed Ali in Ethiopian politics is like winning a lottery jackpot for Isaias Afaworki who was ruling a dying regime and country in Asmara.

The separation of the province of Eritrea from Ethiopia Followed by border dispute that consumed nineteen thousand of Eritrean youth lives, military conscripts, nonfunctional economy, mass exodus of the youth and working force of the society, isolation from international diplomacy, the UN sanction against the state of Eritrea and the No peace No war status with neighboring Ethiopia had put Eritrea on the verge of collapse.

If two or three more years the status quo which Woyane put AfaworQi in had continued, the state of Eritrea would have been collapsed and disappeared from the map.

He was a fish that came out of the water; Kudos to Obbo Ababiya Ahmed Ali who let him breath once again.

But yet, we are seeing some balls here from some of his supporters wanting the nobel peace prize that is going to be awarded to Obbo Abiy in december to be shared with Aboy AforQi, with the man who instigated the war itself that claimed tens of thousands of lives. Isn’t just funny!
Woy defret!
Hmmm.......

I guess, the Amharas and Oromos who perished in hundred thousands won't be factored in in your 'calculation' how a nation whose existence depends on the ferenjis generosity was going to 'decimate' Eritrea? I didn't even mention, the meager panhandled resource you had to waste on 'breaking Eritrea's backbone'.

Whatever helps you sleep you at night in Axum Hotel, my friend!

May God Have Mercy on These Low IQ's!

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 15 Oct 2019, 18:13

I am not MeQelian nor I have a connection with MeQele. I'm simply stating the truth I see before my eyes.
arraay Hawey Qindibu nothing personal. Absheer!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 15 Oct 2019, 18:29

Qindbu is not talking to you but some entity he harbors in his mind. So you can just let him be himself lol

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 15 Oct 2019, 18:42

If.... would have been.... on verge of......etc are not facts. The only facts are Eritrea is internationally recognized 'STATE', while Tigray is still 'KILIL' as it was in 1975, after sacrificing more than 100,000 souls when your TPLF Talibans went to Dedebit in route to Axum hotel.

EPRDF wrote:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 15 Oct 2019, 18:50

Cartman am I reading too much into your post or did you really assume people having their own state is preferable to staying in an existing state with many other people.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 15 Oct 2019, 18:54

I will forward your question to your elders in Axum hotel.
eden wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 18:50
Cartman am I reading too much into your post or did you really assume people having their own state is preferable to staying in an existing state with many other people.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 15 Oct 2019, 19:02

The thing is it's not possible to conclude if separation/ independence is preferable to staying in the union just by looking at three decades. The cost benefit analysis should cover many many decades or even centuries.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 15 Oct 2019, 19:03

eden wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 18:50
eden,
reading too much" has been the Weyane cadres modus operand. Nothing new there. As to why your TPLF started the armed struggle is clearly placed on the Tigrai Manifesto of 1776 probably written under the supervision of the little chihuahua that is burning in hell.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 15 Oct 2019, 19:07

EPRDF wrote:

Woy defret!
We hear you, agame brother EPRDF. You have told us about "border dispute that consumed nineteen thousand of Eritrean youth lives"... Now, I challenge you to have the courage to tell us how many Ethiopian youth lives were consumed in order to make 1976 manifesto of Tigray Republic Dream :mrgreen: :oops: :twisted: ..... Can you also tell us what it means for the coward TPLF goons and Niushety Killil Tigray with "the emergence of Nobel peace prize winner PrimeMinisterkhenga Ductor Obbo Ababiya Ahmed Ali in Ethiopian politics" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ???

Agame sister Eden is also welcome to help her brother EPRDF to answer the questions :lol: :lol: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 15 Oct 2019, 20:54

It’s called hard work not lottery. He displaced his enemies who thought he was dying but ended up getting killed first...
Issu is currently the best adviser to the PM. He earned it the hard way... congrats 🎈🎉🍾🎊
I’m not a big fan of the guy, but I admire his dedication and resilience on what he believes in...

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 16 Oct 2019, 00:40

EPRDF,

Deceitful man,

Abby was doing what is best for Ethiopia. You see, TPLF economists placed Ethiopia in a financial roller coaster. The grand papa of Emirates offered outright three billion dollars if Abby makes up with Eritrea. That was an offer Abby couldn't refuse. He even chauffered the shiek for it. :lol: BTW, brother Cartmann always puts the final nail. Ouch...What happened to the independence effort that cost 100,000 souls ? :twisted:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 16 Oct 2019, 01:52

Dear obbo eprdf

Is there actual proof isayas afewerki started that war?
I hear tplf started it to accomplish a few goals like building abay tigray. The plan was to oust shabia and in its place put a tplf selected puppet.
Apparently in 97 tplf released a new map of tigray that was much larger than it was before.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Oct 2019, 03:56

I Once Was Blind But Now I See!

In January of 2018, when the benevolent dictator Issayas declared "Game Over" and pronounced our TPLF democratic government in Ethiopia "dead at the scene," we Digital Weyane quickly called his bluff and went on about our business smearing Eritrea.

4 months later, on April of 2018, the benevolent dictator Issayas' prophesies came true, when rock-throwing Oromo kids shooed us away from Addis Ababa unceremoniously and we suddenly found ourselves under house arrest in Mekelle, confined to Axum and Planet Hotel rooms. They didn't even give us time to pack our belongings.

It all happened so sudden that we didn't even have time to remember the "Game Over" remarks made by the benevolent dictator Issayas 4 months prior. Traumatic incidents can subconsciously make you forget some things. We actually thought Issayas "won the lottery" by Dr Abiy's quick rise to power, until the sudden turn of events revealed to us that it was a well executed coup orchestrated by none other than the benevolent Eritrean dictator Issayas Afewerki disguised as a harmless village water well driller, and an innocent small dams builder, when in fact he is the kingmaker our TPLF leaders didn't want us to know.

In my humble Digital Weyane's opinion, I think we Weyane should have taken his January 2018 "Game Over" remarks more seriously and ask protection from the UN. We lost a golden opportunity to shield ourselves from the silent coup that caught us by surprise.

Issayas proved to be a master illusionist when he misdirected our Weyane's attention to focus on the various Ethiopian armed resistance groups operating from Eritrean soil, while he was busy handing out smooth rocks to little Oromo Davids to slay the giant Weyane Goliath, in the most embarrassing, degrading and humiliating fashion.

I sometimes wish I was never a Weyane, because it hurts. :roll:

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 16 Oct 2019, 12:46

quindibu wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 18:05

I guess, the Amharas and Oromos who perished in hundred thousands won't be factored in in your 'calculation'

cartmann wrote:

The only facts are Eritrea is internationally recognized 'STATE', while Tigray is still 'KILIL' as it was in 1975, after sacrificing more than 100,000 souls when your TPLF Talibans went to Dedebit in route to Axum hotel.
Hawzen wrote:

We hear you, agame brother EPRDF. You have told us about "border dispute that consumed nineteen thousand of Eritrean youth lives"... Now, I challenge you to have the courage to tell us how many Ethiopian youth lives were consumed
Aurora wrote:

What happened to the independence effort that cost 100,000 souls ?
Look at above what all my eri brothers wrote. They all are like programmed robot, think, write and talk alike. In this days popular Amharic term this is what we call it MENGA.

Qunidibu, Cartmann, Hawzen, Aurora and Digital Woyane aka revolutions aka Abdisa,

zifetwekum ahwatey, do not try to run from the real issue by labeling me Woyane, just have the courage to face the truth and talk the substance. Again you all love to talk how many Ethiopians died in the war, ok 19000 Eritrean and lets say 200 000 Ethiopians died and that makes 219000 souls perished for which your bonehead dictator is still accountable. I hope you all now feel a lil better.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 16 Oct 2019, 12:59

Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 01:52
Dear obbo eprdf

I hear tplf started it to accomplish a few goals like building abay tigray. The plan was to oust shabia and in its place put a tplf selected puppet.
Apparently in 97 tplf released a new map of tigray that was much larger than it was before.
Obbo Saddacha my coward Oromo friend from kaffa Province akkaam Jiirtaa Naguumaa Jirtaa?

It is good to see now you started to kiss Shabo's rear haa?. Anyway how you been doing in your killing and terrorizing innocent civilians across the country. Last time I have been looking for you in my this thread and you were nowhere to be seen.viewtopic.php?f=2&t=196486#p965438.
Now you showed up to defend those who sheltered you in Asmara. What a coward friend from Agaro I have. ehhh!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 16 Oct 2019, 13:06

EPRDF wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 12:46
quindibu wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 18:05

I guess, the Amharas and Oromos who perished in hundred thousands won't be factored in in your 'calculation'

cartmann wrote:

The only facts are Eritrea is internationally recognized 'STATE', while Tigray is still 'KILIL' as it was in 1975, after sacrificing more than 100,000 souls when your TPLF Talibans went to Dedebit in route to Axum hotel.
Hawzen wrote:

We hear you, agame brother EPRDF. You have told us about "border dispute that consumed nineteen thousand of Eritrean youth lives"... Now, I challenge you to have the courage to tell us how many Ethiopian youth lives were consumed
Aurora wrote:

What happened to the independence effort that cost 100,000 souls ?
Look at above what all my eri brothers wrote. They all are like programmed robot, think, write and talk alike. In this days popular Amharic term this is what we call it MENGA.

Qunidibu, Cartmann, Hawzen, Aurora and Digital Woyane aka revolutions aka Abdisa,

zifetwekum ahwatey, do not try to run from the real issue by labeling me Woyane, just have the courage to face the truth and talk the substance. Again you all love to talk how many Ethiopians died in the war, ok 19000 Eritrean and lets say 200 000 Ethiopians died and that makes 219000 souls perished for which your bonehead dictator is still accountable. I hope you all now feel a lil better.
No, we won't until your criminal Weyane is buried down under one way or the other, which is happening as we speak.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 16 Oct 2019, 14:37

EPRDF wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 12:59
Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 01:52
Dear obbo eprdf

Obbo Saddacha my coward Oromo friend from kaffa Province akkaam Jiirtaa Naguumaa Jirtaa?

It is good to see now you started to kiss Shabo's rear haa?. Anyway how you been doing in your killing and terrorizing innocent civilians across the country. Last time I have been looking for you in my this thread and you were nowhere to be seen.viewtopic.php?f=2&t=196486#p965438.
Now you showed up to defend those who sheltered you in Asmara. What a coward friend from Agaro I have. ehhh!

Akkam obbo Eprdf,

Funny, in typical TPLF cyber cadre fashion, instead of bringing actual proof to substantiate your claims, you resort to personal insults and deflecting.
My family isn't only from jimma for the record.
And if you think we are cowards, you know where Jimma is, go test Qeerroo there. Let's see the results.

My tplf supporting friend, we don't share your intense hatred for your former comrades and teachers shabia. As long as they are not harming us why should we have issues with them?
Are they not willing now to trade and let Ethiopia use their ports? Amara will benefit for sure. Economically. Tigiree... Well that's an issue thats beyond oromos to get involved in. You guys have to make peace or handle it as you see fit.
Oromo can't force isayas and Eritrea to play with you guys at the basketball court. Sorry!

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 17 Oct 2019, 17:38

Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 14:37

My tplf supporting friend, we don't share your intense hatred for your former comrades and teachers shabia.

Obbo macca my Coward friend from the province of Kaffaa who bend down for Shabos,

I have no hate for my Eritrean brothers and sisters. I have Eritrean family members thus it is absolutely impossible for me to hate them the way you think.

My critics directly goes to those MANGAS who talk, think, write, walk the same, and to those who worship the dictator as god himself. Besides, I don’t know what did I say wrong for you think that I hate Eris, hell no. I just stated the fact.

The Woyane led government of Ethiopia was cornered the Shabya administration really good in the international diplomatic field and had left it in cold alone and isolated.
This is the truth of the occurrence a few years ago, I didn’t fabricated it.

Had Meles Zenawi been alive today, lowlander Eritreans would have long joined north Sudan, and the highlanders kellel #1 (Tigray). Or perhaps, Today we would have had Kellel 1ሐ and kellel 1ሑ :lol:
The map of horn of Africa would have been totally different from what you see now.
Duugakhiaber Ya Obbo macca trust me.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 17 Oct 2019, 18:39

The usual low iq blaber. If your criminal meles was alive today he would have been cowering in axum hotel in mekele just like the rest of your criminal clique. You spent your entire miserable exsistence predicting doom and gloom for us :lol: and yet its you thats buried in mekele with no hope of resurrection. Eritrea with or without brother Abiy was destined to triumph over you sewer rats. Just like the good triumphs over evil.

Eritrea forging diplomatic alliance with the UAE and the gulf countries would have undone all the alleged evil works of the dead chuaua meles chenawi. It was uncle sam to begin with who was doing your fighting. Meles was a mere lap dog that barked whenever they threw him a bone. Many Ethiopians died fighting American wars in Somalia, Ethiopian lives were less worthy than the Americans as obama put it. You sold your soul for pennies and have nothing to show for it. Dumb as they come. Couldnt see beyond your nose.

Keep regurgitating the usual weyane propaganda thats meant to aggrandize your stunt kuunti filled brain, after all no one buys it except for weyanes themselves :lol:
EPRDF wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 17:38
Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 14:37

My tplf supporting friend, we don't share your intense hatred for your former comrades and teachers shabia.

Obbo macca my Coward friend from the province of Kaffaa who bend down for Shabos,

I have no hate for my Eritrean brothers and sisters. I have Eritrean family members thus it is absolutely impossible for me to hate them the way you think.

My critics directly goes to those MANGAS who talk, think, write, walk the same, and to those who worship the dictator as god himself. Besides, I don’t know what did I say wrong for you think that I hate Eris, hell no. I just stated the fact.

The Woyane led government of Ethiopia was cornered the Shabya administration really good in the international diplomatic field and had left it in cold alone and isolated.
This is the truth of the occurrence a few years ago, I didn’t fabricated it.

Had Meles Zenawi been alive today, lowlander Eritreans would have long joined north Sudan, and the highlanders kellel #1 (Tigray). Or perhaps, Today we would have had Kellel 1ሐ and kellel 1ሑ :lol:
The map of horn of Africa would have been totally different from what you see now.
Duugakhiaber Ya Obbo macca trust me.