Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

Our Weyane's Obsession with Rwanda is for a Different Reason Than You Think

Post by Digital Weyane » 15 Oct 2019, 01:16

During a recent televised public debate held in Mekelle, where a group of panelists advocating for Tigray's independence were winning the rather lopsided debate, a certain intellectual from Adwa trying to make his argument strong he detailed the remarkable similarities Tigray and Rwanda share, such as both countries being landlocked, very small in geographical size, and they are the top 2 most aid-dependent countries in the world....etc...etc.

He argued that if tiny, landlocked, and aid dependent Rwanda can become an independent nation, there is no reason why Tigray cannot declare its independence. His argument resonated with our Digital Weyane team that, we took it upon ourselves to inform the Tigray public about the importance of Tigray's independence in this post "Game Over" era of everything-goes.

So...when you see my Digital Weyane teammates, like Awash, tarik, etc, praising and admiring Rwanda on this forum, it's because they are very excited at the possibilities that our Tigray can become a stand-alone nation just like Rwanda. They are showing the doubters that Tigray can survive without Ethiopia. Can Ethiopia survive without Tigray? I highly doubt it, but who cares! ኡናሽንፋለን!!! :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Our Weyane's Obsession with Rwanda is for a Different Reason Than You Think

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 Oct 2019, 18:48

The gullible Eritreans always accuse the Clinton, Bush and Obama administrations for delaying their dream to become Africa's Singapore. It irritates Awash and I when Eritreans never want to admit that it was us Weyane who carried out the mission by faithfully, diligently and loyally serving the orders of the former 3 US administrations. Stop being so stingy and give us some of the credit we so rightfully deserve! Our TPLF's success is measured by how far behind Eritrea remains from achieving its Singapore dream. Give me credit or give me death! :evil: :evil:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 Oct 2019, 19:19

In 2005, Rwandan President Paul Kagame visited Tigray to take economics lessons from our great leader Meles Zenawi on how to make Rwanda the African Singapore.

Paul Kagame returned to Ethiopia in 2012 to attend our great leader Meles Zenawi's funeral.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 17 Oct 2019, 19:43

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is really witty!
Digital Weyane wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 01:16

He argued that if tiny, landlocked, and aid dependent Rwanda can become an independent nation, there is no reason why Tigray cannot declare its independence. His argument resonated with our Digital Weyane team that, we took it upon ourselves to inform the Tigray public about the importance of Tigray's independence in this post "Game Over" era of everything-goes.

Digital Weyane wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 18:48
Our TPLF's success is measured by how far behind Eritrea remains from achieving its Singapore dream.

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 17 Oct 2019, 22:23

DW the man 😆😆😆
That explainS why your boss aswusha talking about Rwanda
Hasad wahid he thinks we think like them ...let alone Rwanda, we’d be happy for his country to be Singapore as long as they leave Eritrea alone for Eritreans

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 18 Oct 2019, 12:03

Rwanda: area size 26,338 km²
Tigray: area size 53,638 km²

As you can see, my country Tigray is twice the size of tiny Rwanda. Even if we Weyane fail to overthrow dictator Issayas to annex parts of Eritrea to Tigray, we can still become an independent nation. No problem. That's what my Weyane brother Awash and I have been telling our Tigray people. It is doable. It can be done. Just believe!

It's true that we may run into difficulties if the people of Raya, Welkait and Humera decide to leave Tigray, but don't worry, our TPLF army, air force and navy have a contingency plan in place in the event of such occurrence. Don't worry, Be Happy! Just Believe! :mrgreen:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 18 Oct 2019, 18:27

Digital Weyane wrote:

So...when you see my Digital Weyane teammates, like Awash, tarik, etc, praising and admiring Rwanda on this forum, it's because they are very excited at the possibilities that our Tigray can become a stand-alone nation just like Rwanda. They are showing the doubters that Tigray can survive without Ethiopia. Can Ethiopia survive without Tigray? I highly doubt it, but who cares! ኡናሽንፋለን!!! :mrgreen:

Thank you, brother Digital Weyane for unlocking the mystery why your boss Adwusha has been so obsessed with Rwanda....It looks like there is hope for the least important killil Tigray after all....The only difference is that there is no Ethiopia in the south of Rwanda... there is not Eritrea on the north of Rwanda either... Remember, the least important killil has stolen big chunk of fertile lands from Eritrea and Ethiopia specifically Amhara brothers and sisters.... Tigray will be Rwanda only after it returns every inch of stolen lands to Eritrea and Ethiopia... Then the next step is just ask for forgiveness for the crime committed by the citizens of the Niushtey killil Tigray...

By the way, I always have great respect for Tigrayans who have integrity and openness..You and the renowned Professor Ayte Halafi definitely fit in that mold, brother.

May God bless your Tigray:

May God bless Rwanda:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 18 Oct 2019, 18:31

Digital Weyane wrote:
During a recent televised public debate held in Mekelle, where a group of panelists advocating for Tigray's independence were winning the rather lopsided debate, a certain intellectual from Adwa trying to make his argument strong he detailed the remarkable similarities Tigray and Rwanda share, such as both countries being landlocked, very small in geographical size, and they are the top 2 most aid-dependent countries in the world....etc...etc.

Ezi habo zeyblu hebey rese’rwo

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 18 Oct 2019, 19:09

Fool Tigrians think Paul K-Agame is one of their own. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Nov 2019, 13:03

We Weyane encourage you to Google the name Rwanda to learn more about the amazing similarities between Tigray and Rwanda. If you ever doubted Tigray's potential to become an independent nation, Google will show you it is possible; it is doable; and it is our destiny.

Please don't listen to the Wesf'aatam Eritreans and listen only to my Weyane brother Awash instead. He is showing you that Tigray can become an independent nation by making fair comparisons with Rwanda aka Africa's Singapore. There is wisdom in his threads.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Nov 2019, 13:27

even so i enjoy reading Digital Weyane, this boring Hawzen is beyond stupid ...

here is the deal DW, how much u want Golden to become an independent nation they will not for what.. u think they r idiot like u.. in 1991 Eritrea win the war and give back the whole Ethiopia to jr. partner Golden meles . the smart Meles flip over and become more Amhara then Amhara and colonized the whole Ethiopia ..now if u dont call those golden smart then do it in your risk..

now Golden have it good .. they r not responsible for the rest of Ethiopia but they r enjoying federalism... why in hell they break away from Ethiopia instead they will force trouble maker the Amhara and make the rest of Ethiopia NATO with golden and the map tell good story ... and it become reality ... all smaller region and state will join golden for protection .. the golden will get resources and develop as partnership the only problem is oromo they can join the new Ethiopia fed. state as equal partner or break away.. but not in your dream Golden will break away why they own the whole Ethiopia when they win the war 1991... okay when EPLF give them the whole Ethiopia foolishly

to me if i am Eritrean i would have asked the Golden to join mama Eritrea because look what we did to Eritrea one promising nation decay capital of the world ... there is no youth in Eritrea the younger Eritrean is 77 years old ...u like it or not Golden will take over Eritrea once the whole 77 years died out.. jut next five or ten years.

Awash telling story about Rwanda is very simple Eritrea said they will become Singapore of Africa ... on the other hand Rwanda kept to herself and start working and achieved title of Singapore of Africa

you dont have to trust me why not watch this video

dont watch the above video if u have heart problem

VS Eritrea the decaying nation

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Nov 2019, 13:53

Our Weyane brother Awash's message to Eritreans is very clear. He is telling them that we Weyane deserve the credit for delaying Eritrea's quest to become Africa's Singapore. And it is our country Tigray that is on the right path to become Singapore, and he is citing the success stories of the tiny and landlocked Rwanda as an example of how an independent Tigray can become a successful, prosperous and well developed nation even without Assab or Massawa, as long as our Tigray continues to have Welkait, Humera and Raya as part of its sovereign territories.

Brother Weyane Awash is wise beyond his 10 years of active "Make Tigray Great Again" (MTGA) campaign on this forum.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Nov 2019, 14:11

Digital Weyane wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 13:53
Our Weyane brother Awash's message to Eritreans is very clear.
DW,
BLAME Eritrea failure on one golden son..

i my self i dont understand why Awash give example about Rwanda there is prefect case study that Golden develop Djibouti beyond believe

Djibouti was colonized or leased for French for 99 years.. when the lease was over Djibouti was one of the poorest nation on earth..then for next ten or x years lived as independent nation until Golden son knock their door and give the one alive time opportunity Meles said we want to use Djibouti as Ethiopian national port...

Djibouti did not waste time they called Dubai and Dubai world port djibouti established DP WORD have only one port out side of Dubai at that time of ten years ago but today they have 78 port that the DP control... now you only can imagine that how Ethiopia with their 100 million people can be instrument to development ... DJIBOUTI PORT IS world class port and Djibouti become Singapore of Africa in just ten years.they get free drinking water and buy power life is good in Djibouti so who is responsible for Djibouti no other then Golden meles

second just go to Addis Ababa and see the change everything that build by Ethiopian government is under Meels in king haile time nothing built under mengistu haile mariam nothing built ... everything was built by Italy under those two amhara time but all progress come under meles and dont forget Ethiopia is landlocked nation ... unlike Rwanda we have dead weight the buda Amhara donkey.. they r pulling us.. that is why we cant progress fast.. even today they sabotaging the Golden Abiy...