Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Warning to Egypt and PM Abiy: Ethiopia will not negotiate on the Abay Dam! Egypt should destroy the Aswan dam.

Post by Abaymado » 14 Oct 2019, 23:41

Abiy has no mandate to negotiate or to vitiate the capacity of the dam. If he does, Certainly, he will be accountable and sued. Russia will always prioritize its safety and not negotiate with anyone. Why do Ethiopia?
Ethiopia posses most of the river outlet but sadly to this day, only Egypt has been using the river to its full potency. This is very disturbing and untoward.

If Egypt tries anything to hinder the Dam’s progress, the consequence will be grave. We will use the river 100% for irrigation and electrification purposes without their knowledge. To the worst, if Egypt tries any silly things militarily , their fate on the Nile will be closed forever. Because no one will stop us from using our river for whatever purpose. Egypt’s insurgency in the country in the past was severely quashed several times; today is not exceptional.

Arab countries should stay out of our business. We don’t need their money. Ethiopia will only negotiate with Egypt if only Egypt dares to buy our water.

Abaymado

Re: Warning to Egypt and PM Abiy: Ethiopia will not negotiate on the Abay Dam! Egypt should destroy the Aswan dam.

Post by Abaymado » 15 Oct 2019, 12:06

The beggar PM,

The Arab Emirate pledged to give 380 million dollars for construction of “Federation of houses” building. How was the PM raised? He is eroding our dignity day by day begging. Indeed we are obliged to ask the upbringing of the PM.
What is the purpose of Arabs enticing us with money?
Don’t dare to tell us, all these things are in expense of our dam?
It can’t be.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Warning to Egypt and PM Abiy: Ethiopia will not negotiate on the Abay Dam! Egypt should destroy the Aswan dam.

Post by Ethoash » 15 Oct 2019, 12:38

Abaymado wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 12:06
The beggar PM,

The Arab Emirate pledged to give 380 million dollars for construction of “Federation of houses” building. How was the PM raised? He is eroding our dignity day by day begging. Indeed we are obliged to ask the upbringing of the PM.
What is the purpose of Arabs enticing us with money?
Don’t dare to tell us, all these things are in expense of our dam?
It can’t be.
Abaymado,

Meles beg and build cement factory, hydro dam and this idiot build Federation of houses for what to show dancing ... what we need is food let those emirate invest in mega farming or processing our farm product ..

about negotiation with Egypt ... to me u r the problem because u think Ethiopia own the river 100% that is not truth.. as soon as the river leave Ethiopia at Sudan border the river stop being an Ethiopian river and become Sudan river and when it cross Sudan border it become Egypt river ... this is how Allah or Gad wanted it to be... there are many many counties in the world that share river we r not the only one the USA AND CANADA SHARE THE WATER ..so the USA PAID Canada TO BUILD DAM inside Canada so the USA will not suffer flood and enjoy regulated water ...look this is how smart and educated civilized people think and work.. we have our job cut for us.. we must educate the Egypt people it is in their best interest that Ethiopia build dam in side cooler region in fact if Egypt were smart and civilized they should have paid us to plant tree... the Egypt benefit more then Ethiopia from this Dam so our job is to educate the Egyptian people by speaking Arabic and making video that explain all this benefit ....

even if Egypt want to go to war they can do it because they have to colonized us.. that is next to impossible how they would afford to wage war that is 2000km away from their border they r not usa..all this must be explain to them... i know u think explaining this the hard part and u want to start war and destroy them u find the war easier then explain to them.. trust me their are many Egyptian that i mean who support our interest all they care is Ethiopia not to affect their water.. not only that i meet Sudanese and many other Arab they support Ethiopian in fact they think Egypt is unreasonable in this case..

last what i want to say is fire all the Amhara in the negotiation team the Amhara are not cut for negotiation.. they will soil our negotiation because they r not fast thinkers they get easily offended they go to war method as if they r the one who do the dying .. war is the last resort .. the Amhara are not creative ... just upset them they call for war... just like what u do here.. do u think other Ethiopians will join u if u started trust me oromo and Amhara will not join u.. u will be fighting the war by yourself so be careful what u r wishing for