Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

The list of agameWoch those angry and bitter of Dr. Abiy’s sucess.

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Oct 2019, 21:54

All the angry agameWoch inside out and inside Albergo Axum and the parking lots attendants and factory laborers. I dare you to congratulate DR. Abiy,

Here is the list of angry mereja hopeless agameWoch members has been lost their sleeping patterns for the last 4 5 days.

AgameWoch’s miseries will never end. It just started and warming up.

1- eden aka Lowlanderu.
2- Leflafi adghi aka Halafi leflafi
3- Asswash the illiterate parrot
4-Kerenait aka Halal metrï aka Shirtamu
5- puzzinet ye shelewa Lij aka ወሽዬ ሁለት ግራ እግር
6-Mahelana
7- Thomaam H aka Thomas H (ሂሂሂሂ አጋሜ ብሎ ቶማስ)
9- Deki Arawit - aka “ajewejew” the drunken old donkey aka Smirnoff
10- Almazew ቅባታም ባለ ንቅሴ የወሬ ቋት and her thousands aliases.(ሞተች እንዴ ች አሮጊት ግን?)
11- EPRDF የሞተው
12- Ethioash qilu mamo— zebzaba
13- Sebru- sebar atehasasebu
14- eritea- hassawi medenageri agame
15- judgment 1234 aka jelaaaa fit aka tarik aka terki mereki annoying skunks
16- pastlast aka bushtieww aka qesad moakoru

Too many to list all the digital Qumal- all agameWoch

i am just sayin

Thomas H

Re: The list of agameWoch those angry and bitter of Dr. Abiy’s sucess.

Post by Thomas H » 14 Oct 2019, 22:23

Fendadaw,
It is not about anger and bitterness,but It is about fairness.You can't clap with one hand. Abiy couldn't negotiate peace agreement with out Afewerki's involvement. The conflict between Ethiopia and Eritrea has been among the most irreconcilable and menacing in the Horn politics. Afewerki made substantial contributions to a historic process through which peace and cooperation can replace war and hate.So,Abiy should share the prize with him.Meaning Abiy now got $ 1 Million and he should give half to Afewerki so that wedi Afom can have enough supply of drink for life.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 14 Oct 2019, 23:01

PIA or Eritrea never changed their stance.
The stance was the right thing and the legal thing.
So why do you want PIA get a prize for doing the right and legal thing?
Yes PMAA unlike the thuggish, lawless woyane understood the rule of law and for that, yes he needs to be commended.
That is when you compare leadership to leadership.
But if we are to compare country versus country (if the prize was given to countries) then awarding a prize to a guilty country is encouraging bad behavior.
Because the fact that Ethiopia as a country not abiding by what it signed in advance is just freaking wrong.
It is equally the same as freeing a murderer after he admits and apologizes for the murder.
But at the end of the day, if we fought over thirty years and lost close to 80 thousands of our youngs to free our country and to live in peace with our neighbors, we do not put prize on its outcome.
It is ok that PMAA get the million dollar.
May he can buy a bullet proof vehicle and drive in Addis like he did in Eritrea's cities and mountains with regular vehicle and with out body guards.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Oct 2019, 23:47

It was my Weyane brother Awash who called me on the phone to break the devastating news to me. First he asked me if I was sitting down or not. Then he started sobbing uncontrollably as he struggled to tell me about dictator Abiy receiving the Nobel Peace Prize. I cried along with him. The last time we experienced the same level of anger was when dictator Issayas overthrew our TPLF leaders without advance notice, which we have yet to recover from.

Awash and I were expecting our great leader Sebhat Nega to get the award, but the world has been cruel to us once again, dashing our hopes to dream big. Our Weyane boss eden/kerenite did the best he could to comfort us using encouraging words like "አየኹም ናይና!", but the pain we are feeling in our hearts of Tigray is so unbearable that no amount of pep talk could calm our nerves. We are a nervous wreck!

If my Weyane brother Awash stops breathing in his sleep, we are going to sue the Nobel Peace Prize institute for everything they got! We just waged a No War - No Peace on the Nobel Peace Prize institute! :evil: :evil: :evil:

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 15 Oct 2019, 02:39

As a Oromara Slaughterhouse owner I proudly thank you for digitally slaughtering agamoch.

midget agamoch
TamualDenkoro habdelaziza the deformed agazian
Aziza the Rabies infested subhuman :lol:
Adgi Sharmûte Menged’i Ye Sharmûta Halafi
Tamual Rabies Ejolie Barking Wisha deformed Galla EthioRedSea
Bulsheti Mahlana
Ethwar The Cadre —> :twisted:
Abdelaziz the sodomized craving ejolie
Thomas H the Irob Former DJ :P
Present
TembienLiberation

- Dr. Fasilades 8)
- PhD Tarik 8)
- Doctor Toj Wajale 8)

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 15 Oct 2019, 07:23

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197337
As Abiy wins Nobel Peace Prize, Afwerki’s Eritrea remains in the shadows

October 14, 2019. Aaron Brooks

...Abiy Ahmed has embarked on a sweeping campaign of reforms since coming into power last April, addressing some of the country’s most pressing issues, such as human rights and political freedoms. Meanwhile, Afwerki’s Eritrea remains one of the worst countries in the world for its record on human rights.

Last year’s landmark peace deal sparked optimism that Eritrea’s reclusive leader might be ready to step out of isolation from the international community and address his country’s atrocious human rights record.

This simply hasn’t happened.

In July, UN experts warned there no signs of any improvements since the peace deal was signed. UN special rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Eritrea, Daniela Kravetz, said at the time:

“The dividends of peace are not yet benefiting ordinary Eritreans, nor are there any signs to suggest they will. Eritrean authorities remain unwilling to tolerate any expression of dissent.”

Rights groups have heavily criticised the country for failing to address any of its ongoing human rights issues, despite benefiting politically and financially from last year’s peace deal. Economic agreements with Ethiopia featured heavily in peace talks and sanctions lifted by both the UN and the EU.

In October 2018, Eritrea was even elected as a member of the UN Human Rights Council by the UN General Assembly, despite having one of the world’s worst records. The country still holds this seat while having made no recognisable progress on the issue of human rights or showing any intention to do so.

The Eritrea-Ethiopia peace deal was signed by the countries’ two leaders in July 2018. Yet, while Abiy Ahmed becomes the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize winner, Isais Afwerki’s Eritrea remains in the shadows – and rightfully so until genuine progress is made on human rights in the country.
https://eastafricamonitor.com/as-abiy-w ... e-shadows/

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Dec 2023, 18:55

ፈንዳዳው wrote:
14 Oct 2019, 21:54
Dr. Abiy’s sucess. I dare you to congratulate DR. Abiy,

i am just sayin
lol

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Dec 2023, 19:03

Please update the list to include the mutated woyne leeches such as AxumKizenam, Tigray People, Union and Misraq.
Fed_Up wrote:
All the angry agameWoch inside out and inside Albergo Axum and the parking lots attendants and factory laborers. I dare you to congratulate DR. Abiy,

Here is the list of angry mereja hopeless agameWoch members has been lost their sleeping patterns for the last 4 5 days.

1- eden aka Lowlanderu.
6-Mahelana
7- Thomaam H aka Thomas H (ሂሂሂሂ [deleted] ብሎ ቶማስ)
11- EPRDF የሞተው
16- pastlast aka [deleted] aka qesad moakoru

i am just sayin

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Dec 2023, 01:33

Selam/ wrote:
17 Dec 2023, 19:03
Please update the list to include the mutated woyne leeches such as AxumKizenam, Tigray People, Union and Misraq.
Fed_Up wrote:

1- eden aka Lowlanderu.
6-Mahelana
7- Thomaam H aka Thomas H (ሂሂሂሂ [deleted] ብሎ ቶማስ)
11- EPRDF የሞተው
16- pastlast aka [deleted] aka qesad moakoru
17- Axumqezenam
18 Union aka present aka weshiye
19- Ems-raq aka Misraq aka እም*ሙ

i am just sayin
My pleasure