Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kibramlak

ጋላ ያቤሎ፣፣ ስለ ቋንቋ ጥያቄ ላቀርብልህ እፈልጋለሁ፣፣ በመጀመሪያ ግን ኢትዮጽያዊ መሆንህን ወይም አለመሆንህን ለዚህ ፎረም ታዳሚ ግልፅ አድርግ፣፣

Post by kibramlak » 14 Oct 2019, 02:51

ጋላ ያቤሎ፣፣ ስለ ቋንቋ ጥያቄ ላቀርብልህ እፈልጋለሁ፣፣ በመጀመሪያ ግን ኢትዮጽያዊ መሆንህን ወይም አለመሆንህን ለዚህ ፎረም ታዳሚ ግልፅ አድርግ፣፣

kibramlak

Re: ጋላ ያቤሎ፣፣ ስለ ቋንቋ ጥያቄ ላቀርብልህ እፈልጋለሁ፣፣ በመጀመሪያ ግን ኢትዮጽያዊ መሆንህን ወይም አለመሆንህን ለዚህ ፎረም ታዳሚ ግልፅ አድርግ፣፣

Post by kibramlak » 14 Oct 2019, 04:20

ጋላ ያቤሎ፣

I know it takes several days or even months of perseverance to train a monkey to mimik humans. You still didnt respond to my question.

Are you here as Ethiopian or as a foreigner. Just answer this. Then we can deal with you as one of them.

kibramlak

Re: ጋላ ያቤሎ፣፣ ስለ ቋንቋ ጥያቄ ላቀርብልህ እፈልጋለሁ፣፣ በመጀመሪያ ግን ኢትዮጽያዊ መሆንህን ወይም አለመሆንህን ለዚህ ፎረም ታዳሚ ግልፅ አድርግ፣፣

Post by kibramlak » 14 Oct 2019, 09:29

ጋላ ያቤሎ፣
የመንጋወችን ቡድን መፍጨርጨር ሳይ፣ የአሁኑ የፖለቲካ አሰላለፍ የሚያሳየው፣ ኢትዮጵያን እንደ ሀገር ይዘው ለማሻሻል በሚፈልጉ እና ኢትዮጵያን እንደ ሀገር በማይቀበሉ መካከል ነው፣፣

አንተ ከየትኛው ጎራ ነህ ?

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 14 Oct 2019, 10:21

kibramlak wrote:
14 Oct 2019, 04:20
ጋላ ያቤሎ፣

I know it takes several days or even months of perseverance to train a monkey to mimik humans. You still didnt respond to my question.

Are you here as Ethiopian or as a foreigner. Just answer this. Then we can deal with you as one of them.
Kibramlak,
The problem with you and others like you is you are full of yourself. By all measures people like you are inferior to most Ethiopians (You are expert in insulting, prostitution, bagging, jealousy etc.) If anyone it has to be you who takes more than normal to think like human. Leprosy could be the cause of such a retarded thinking of yours. So before dehumanizing someone make sure you can act like human.